What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

Fastest way to detox without synthetics

Freakingout

Ok, FREAKING OUT!!!😫 I quit smoking on thanksgiving, my husband had a stroke 3 months ago and I need to go back to work, last week I took a preemployment drug test and passed, however, I turned down the job as I was offered a better job. Need to retest in a week, yesterday just for grins & giggles I bought a home test kit just to make sue all is still good and I tested positive for THC... What the hell I thought once your flushed your good to go?

The first preemployment test I took it was almost clear, yet still passed, they don't tell you anything about the test but I couldn't be hired if positive, I'm a commercial truck driver, legally it would of been reported and my license suspended.

I was able to put the next test off for one week, after reading all the info posted I'm totally confused, lots of water or not, eat lots of fats or not, creatin or not... So freaking confused!!!

Don't want to mess this up or give any reason to be retested...

HELP

SouthernGuerila

Gotta Smoke 'Em All!
ICMag Donor
Veteran
THC binds to fat/oil/alcohol. So slow your food intake and burn some calories(cardio workout). You could also buy synthetic urine. I've used "The One"($50ish USD) that was purchased at smoke shops and used in labs.

Pinetar

Do they observe you while you pee. If not just get some clean piss and smuggle it in. Small bottle in your underwear, or a condom works to. Keep it against your body for heat.

EastCoast710

you don't want to exercise unless u have time.. the more you work out the more fat cells will break down.. and the more thc will be in your urine... passed drug tests on probation for 3 years.. and smoked daily.... no smoking for 2 days prior to tests.. and lots of water.. make sure the day of test your pissing a ton.. send them clear piss.. I tried to literally piss as much as I could all morning before tests.. and always catch your sample mid stream is what I was told and it worked?

Freakingout

Don't have the money to buy anything, thus the reason going back to work, the company is bussing me to corporate headquarters 1000 miles away leave Saturday night will be testing Monday morning so can't sneak anything in, concerned about giving clear sample don't want to send up any red flags. I read that I should consume red meat the night befor to bring up creatine levels?

Freakingout

I also read that I should not exercise the day prior and that I should consume lots of fats? Right now I'm juicing all I can 4-5 oz wheatgrass, kale,beets, fresh cranberries, cherries, blueberries then top off with green tea, drinking about 80oz of water, taking 4 niacin supplements, eating about 2 cups of spinach daily last night made baked salmon with cayenne.

meadowman

u can get a 2oz. (i think) bottle with temperature strip on it for a couple bucks on ebay. use REAL pee and get the thermal hand warmers to wrap around to keep up to temp. below 96f is a fail. i keep urine in my fridge n replace weekly with fresh. i heat bottle in warm/hot water to bring up to temp of 98-100f. you cant fail with REAL pee thats clean unless your below temp. i've passed a bunch of test this way.

Freakingout

Not brave enough to cheat the synthetic way or using someone's pee I would like info on those that have passed by flushing their system.

waveguide

Veteran
i'd think milk thistle.. flushes your liver, within 24 hours you may even feel the toxin release, allowing it to work more effectively thereafter.

jesbuds

Didn't think I was brave enough to use synthetic urine but I did it a few times for jobs and passed. Figured if I was going to spend money on detox/my own test kits, might as well just cheat and pay for fake knowing I was going to pass. Plus the website I've bought from ships same day with overnight shipping. Never had a supervised piss test though, always just have to go into the bathroom with solely a toilet and blue water.

Also depends on how they test you, of the drug tests I've had to take for jobs, half have been mouth swabs which I just stop smoking for 48-72 hours ahead of time.

circadian clock

did you use after you passed the test? because home tests are not accurate, false positive. last drink at least 35 minutes before test vinegar at least 12oz.

Last edited:
[FONT=Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif][/FONT][FONT=Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif]Just read this post and I'm really curious if you passed your test. Wish you all the best.

What I know about THC is, that it is stored in the fat. If one lose weight, THC and its
[/FONT]
[FONT=Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif]degradation products will be set free. So don't lose weight short before the test.
[/FONT]

Freakingout

So I tested and it came back diluted, CRAP so now I have to retest either today or Monday its been 36 days since I smoked, guess I flushed too much, how long till my body gets back to normal? The diluted results, does that mean my creatine levels were too low?

Freakingout

It's been 36 days since I have smoked and I wasn't a big smoker, I've been doing a lot of flushing off and on over the last 3 weeks out of fear, so stressed out, my family is so depending on me and I guess I over did it. I tested Monday resulted came back diluted, any THC should be out of my body by now right? How can I get back to normal so I can test again? I've been trying to consume a regular diet once again and it has been 3.5 days my urine is still very light. On another note I feel real great like toxin free! I don't normally consume processed food or soda I eat lots n lots of greens fruits and teas should I start eating lots of red meats some carbs? Just want all this to be over with...

Betterhaff

Veteran
When you said you passed the test for the job you didn’t take do you know what the testing threshold levels were ie ng/ml? Was it thru a lab? This can make a difference. I’m not trying to scare you but when you mentioned your test for the current job offer came back as diluted that tells me that it was done thru a lab.

I can test clean after 25 days with a urine test strip with a cut off at 50 ng/nl. Everybody is different though, depends on one’s metabolism, body fat (obese or thin), age, activity, etc. And how much you consumed prior to stopping as the metabolites have an accumulating nature…more so than their degrading rate. Even so if you haven’t smoked for 36 days I would think you should be OK even if the threshold levels are lower.

As far as your diet for now, I would basically eat a normal one. Red meats low in fat would help with the creatine levels and eat a lot of greens and fruits and stay away from processed things that have a lot of sugar and fat. Exercise helps but stop a couple of days prior to the test.

Drinking a lot of fluids is good but since your test came back as diluted you should cut back just before the test. You probably did over do it with fluids prior to testing meaning you drank too much fluid just prior.

Good Luck

Latest posts

Latest posts