What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

any advice on how to ship a cut across the border?

yahooman

i have a friend sending me a cut from the Us to Canada
any advice on how to package and label a single cut?to give it the best shot of reaching me?

aridbud

automeister
ICMag Donor
Veteran
Seeds are one thing...plant matter another. I wouldn't do it, but that's just me. Had friends popped sending clones through mail.

yahooman

no way id get in trouble,its legal here....they would just confiscate it
i would just like it packed right so it arrives

yahooman

ive spoken with buddy,he had a cut double cupped with soil...he going to repackage and just send the plug,no soil....just trying to figure a small package to fit it in....any ideas?

mean mr.mustard

I Pass Satellites
Veteran
Hopefully anyone who has something to say is in PM with you.

LEO stalks forums.

We don't need them finding something without looking.

Keep your method secret.

TychoMonolyth

Boreal Curing
Wash the roots off, wrap roots in a little moist Kleenex in a small zip bag, ship in a cardboard lined envelope. Keep in mind that packages over a certain size or weight are scrutinized and inspected. So keep it small. Keep it light. That means a cut no older than 2 weeks or 6 inches tall. Ship overnight fedex/ups.

If you live close to the border, you can meet up on a reserve to get it. That's what I did. You could also have it shipped peroperly to a USP store in the states, pick it up and bring it back.

yahooman

we have opted to go with unrooted cuts shipped in a small bubble mailer.....ive shipped unrooted cuts before

9 1/2

Clone shipper styrofoam cup with coco ...get a box fill news paper put clone shipper in box more new paper walk into ups and send over ��

redlaser

Veteran
Possibly a Trojan horse type effort would work.
Couple that with some type of diversion to throw them off and you should be good

Latest posts

Latest posts