What's new

How do commercial grows deal with aging mothers?

Rico Swazi

those that were trying to grow inside around the mid 80s found the book invaluable for the content at the time

George collaborated with Robert Connell Clarke and Ed Rosenthal on that one in '83 ( Indoor Marijuana Horticulture,)

first time but not the last hearing those names

I'mback

Comfortably numb!
Dunno about that one but, I will openly admit this title: "The indoor/outdoor "Medical" growers bible" made we part with some cash. Catchy title at best. The book is dated. Large on pictures short on content.

those that were trying to grow inside around the mid 80s found the book invaluable for the content at the time

George collaborated with Robert Connell Clarke and Ed Rosenthal on that one in '83 ( Indoor Marijuana Horticulture,)

first time but not the last hearing those names
One size doesn't fit all https://youtu.be/Js-gkiq_zoI?list=PLgCEXKOGIpz_rDjdC1ZMvw1k3hABXv8L6 Thank God it wasn't good Fri. I would have been crucified. Hey, I paid my dime, I am entitled to my opinion. The part that POed me was the prmotion of book 4 as a compendium :

• noun

a collection of concise but detailed information about a particular subject, especially in a book or other publication.
It was anything but! It was a repeat of vols 1 thru 3 and as stated... you only needed Vol I

Brother Nature

Indoor Marijuana Horticulture, by George, was his first and best

This was my growing bible for a long time, internet wasn't really accessible when I was starting out and importing anything marijuana related would land you in trouble. Somehow the local hydroshop managed to get a copy of this book, reprinted it, and would gift it to customers who were in the know enough to ask for it. I gathered a ton of valuable information out of it, a lot of which I still utilize today. A lot of it is pretty dated now though, but it is still a great starting place for any new grower. When I couldn't grow I passed the book on to another who was starting out and it was very helpful to them as well. Starting with base knowledge is always more helpful than all the 'bro science' and "I heard.." you get from other 'growers'.

mr.brunch

Veteran
My first weed book was a photocopy of ‘growing cannabis in the British isles’ published in 1979... and of course plain old houseplant and vegetable books...
It was hard to get info/equipment in my area of the uk back then, grow lights had to be liberated from streetlamps etc.
Hell, you couldn’t even buy long rolling papers in my town then!
:tiphat:

I'mback

Comfortably numb!
The bottom line is that we were lucky with what we had. Now their is choice. That being said, buyer beware as there is a lot of regurgitated info out there and, advancement!

Latest posts

Latest posts