What's new
  • Please note members who been with us for more than 10 years have been upgraded to "Veteran" status and will receive exclusive benefits. If you wish to find out more about this or support IcMag and get same benefits, check this thread here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

:::::::INFOWARS News Thread:::::::

Status
Not open for further replies.

Badfishy1

Hey pipeline, hope all is well. Don’t let these boomers discourage whatever independent research you are doing. Just remember your audience here. A bunch of corporate/ big pharma bootlickers who literally parrot the Zionist MSM daily talking points. The same ones that hold on to the Russia collusion/ impeach drumpf fantasy. Good luck in what you are after

dank.frank

ef.yu.se.ka.e.em
ICMag Donor
Veteran
Galations 5:22

22 But the fruit of the Spirit is love, joy, peace, forbearance, kindness, goodness, faithfulness, 23 gentleness and self-control. Against such things there is no law. 24 Those who belong to Christ Jesus have crucified the flesh with its passions and desires. 25 Since we live by the Spirit, let us keep in step with the Spirit. 26 Let us not become conceited, provoking and envying each other.

It is pretty fair to say that Alex Jones doesn't exactly embody the behavior of one who is walking and living as one with or in the spirit of Christ. To say otherwise is to blatantly ignore the word in order to suit your political ideologies.

Matthew 7:15

15“Watch out for false prophets. They come to you in sheep’s clothing, but inwardly they are ferocious wolves. 16By their fruit you will recognize them. Do people pick grapes from thornbushes, or figs from thistles? 17Likewise, every good tree bears good fruit, but a bad tree bears bad fruit. 18A good tree cannot bear bad fruit, and a bad tree cannot bear good fruit. 19Every tree that does not bear good fruit is cut down and thrown into the fire. 20Thus, by their fruit you will recognize them. 21“Not everyone who says to me, ‘Lord, Lord,’ will enter the kingdom of heaven, but only the one who does the will of my Father who is in heaven. 22Many will say to me on that day, ‘Lord, Lord, did we not prophesy in your name and in your name drive out demons and in your name perform many miracles?’ 23Then I will tell them plainly, ‘I never knew you. Away from me, you evildoers!’

dank.Frank

CaptainDankness

Lol, Alex Jones. I guess he's alright for the most part but boy does he make shit up. Of course fuck the MSM it's clearly made up and exaggerated bullshit.

I just don't know about liberals these days, hippies where cool for the most part. But these days WTF? Communism is great and trannies can get a gold medal for beating women?

Fuck the news I got better shit to do with my life, I'm forced to vote for Trump because the left is deplorable.:biggrin:

dddaver

Veteran
Hey pipeline, hope all is well. Don’t let these boomers discourage whatever independent research you are doing. Just remember your audience here. A bunch of corporate/ big pharma bootlickers who literally parrot the Zionist MSM daily talking points. The same ones that hold on to the Russia collusion/ impeach drumpf fantasy. Good luck in what you are after

Man! Are you kidding me? Pot growers? Personal insults are the desperation tactics of the weak minded. Ask your king about that. You idiot parrot. What a HUGE waste of time reading this garbage. I'm out.

Absolem

Looking at the advancements taking place in Rome before and after 50 bc was amazing. The technology that propelled Rome came from the famous Greek mathematicians from the time of Greece. Like Archimedes, Hipparchus, and Pythagoras.

The Greek mathematicians, scholars, and academics were respected and revered.

Because of them Rome was able to have aqueducts, an advanced sewer system, baths to keep people clean and latrines to rid human waste from the city.

One would think 1200 years later science would 10 fold.

Nope.

The latrines of the middle ages was reduced to taking a shit in a chute at the Tower of London where it skidded down the castle wall and plopped into a moot of shit that helped keep the enemies of the day at bay.

What a setback for the human race.

This happened because the academics, scholars, and mathematicians were replaced by the Merlin's of the day and people who pushed their religious doctrine on people.

Galileo was imprisoned in the Tower of London for life in the 1600's because of the blasphemy for proving the earth revolved around the sun not the other way around like the religious doctrine claimed.

Had Galileo been born 1600 years earlier he would have been celebrated. Not so when the religious Charlatans take over.

The same thing is happening today. The academics, and scholars are ridiculed by people like Alex Jones. The flat earth society is bigger then ever.

Instead of looking to people like Neil deGrasse Tyson they look to charlatans like Alex Jones or Kevin Trudeau's of the day.

The people on here who bitch about CNN being fake news never provide a link showing the fake story of the day. If it was that fake wouldn't it be simple to rub it in people's faces by providing just ONE LINK to back up their claim?

Fuck people like Alex Jones. He should be mocked and ridiculed on a daily basis like he is here in this chicken restaurant video of him all triggered and being run off.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wXYGattu2sY

I don't think everybody needs to have their opinion or beliefs given a platform.

Why should the most respected scientists of the day discussing gravity give a platform to the flat earth society? They shouldn't and they don't.

Fuck them and fuck the charlatans like Alex Jones. Nothing but the dark ages come from these people.

pipeline

Cannabotanist
ICMag Donor
Veteran
How about David Knight?

https://twitter.com/libertytarian?lang=en

https://www.infowars.com/globalcoin-facebooks-bid-to-become-a-global-bank/

“GlobalCoin”: Facebook’s Bid to Become A Global Bank

Zuckerberg looking to create his own cryptocurrency

David Knight | Infowars.com - May 28, 2019

Zuckerberg makes a bid to become a global financial player with a cryptocurrency he calls “GlobalCoin.”
He’s in talks with the Bank of England & the U.S. Treasury.
Here’s why you should be concerned…

White Beard

Negative rep. Why do you say that? Whats the basis for your statement?

What’s the basis for my statement? Did you miss the part where I said I’ve been debunking his shit for decades? Are you going to read to us from Ripley’s Believe It or Not”?

I’ve been learning to tell shit from Shine-ola since I was in grade school, I grew up among the family secrets and conspiracy theories and sweaty hysteria of the Deep South. There was no other way to be sane than to figure out where the bullshit stopped.

But it’s your life, you wanna spend it with Jones’ leash snapped onto your nose ring, that’s your affair - but you could at least find someone honestly crazy to follow around

Badfishy1

Hey Gypsy, why don't you get rid of this shit? This stuff is ruining this site just like riu...

If you don’t like what’s being talked about jog on. Take a look in the ‘bottles and blankies’ subforum of tokers den perhaps you’ll find something in there

pipeline

Cannabotanist
ICMag Donor
Veteran
I know everyone here can read. Why is nobody reading and responding to the facts? I'm not sure if you guys are capable to comprehend and debate.

I have deep respect for all your thoughts and opinions. I understand and appreciate the divinity of each individual.You were put here for a purpose. However, the measure of respect you give will be the respect you receive.

Everyone's view deserves to be heard! Refer to the facts in the news! Let me know what you think about the news stories!

https://www.infowars.com/dhs-flying-illegal-aliens-to-u-s-cities-releasing-them-into-communities/

DHS Flying Illegal Aliens to U.S. Cities, Releasing Them into Communities

Releasing them directly into communities without going through ICE

Breitbart - May 29, 2019

The Department of Homeland Security (DHS) is flying border crossers and illegal aliens into cities across the United States and releasing them directly into American communities, reports claim.
A report by the Associated Press (AP) states that aside from DHS releasing nearly 200,000 border crossers and illegal aliens into about four American communities since December 2018, the agency is flying border crossers and illegal aliens into U.S. cities and then releasing them:
U.S. Immigration and Customs Enforcement has historically ensured that families had travel plans before releasing them, but last year it shortened custody stays in response to the growing numbers of arrivals from Mexico. They began dropping migrants off in cities along the border at burgeoning shelters and bus stations. [Emphasis added]
At the same time, U.S. Customs and Border Protection, which turns over border crossers to ICE after arresting them, has begun flying migrants to other cities for processing and is releasing them directly into communities without going through ICE, saying their own facilities are at capacity. [Emphasis added]
As numbers have swelled in border cities, authorities have begun looking farther inland. [Emphasis added]
Similarly, a report by the New York Times detailed similar cases where DHS has started flying border crossers and illegal aliens into the interior of the U.S. before releasing them.
Read more

redlaser

Veteran
I know everyone here can read. Why is nobody reading and responding to the facts? I'm not sure if you guys are capable to comprehend and debate.

Did you read the March 2019 court transcript (case # D-1-GN-18-006623) where Jones is sued and admits he is full of shit yet?

Your not really in a position to judge others comprehension skills when you support a chronic liar.

Gypsy Nirvana

Recalcitrant Reprobate -
Administrator
Veteran
Members like to discuss a variety of topics Fred - anything from UFC - to music - to politics and religion - but mostly about cannabis -

If you are not into what is being discussed then you don't have to read that thread or post - its not compulsory reading man.

Hey Gypsy, why don't you get rid of this shit? This stuff is ruining this site just like riu...

White Beard

they *ARE* reading and responding...you just don’t like what you’re hearing...so after dissing the remarks you solicit, you say:

I have deep respect for all your thoughts and opinions.

...immediately showing considerable lack of respect

I understand and appreciate the divinity of each individual.You were put here for a purpose. However, the measure of respect you give will be the respect you receive.

back atcha, big guy....

Everyone's view deserves to be heard! Refer to the facts in the news! Let me know what you think about the news stories!

”*Everyone’s* view deserves to be heard”?
Do you like giving neg-rep that much?

How about you post some news stories with facts all the way down?
As opposed to what you have been posting, I mean?

https://www.infowars.com/dhs-flying-illegal-aliens-to-u-s-cities-releasing-them-into-communities/

DHS Flying Illegal Aliens to U.S. Cities, Releasing Them into Communities

Releasing them directly into communities without going through ICE

Breitbart - May 29, 2019

The Department of Homeland Security (DHS) is flying border crossers and illegal aliens into cities across the United States and releasing them directly into American communities, reports claim.
A report by the Associated Press (AP) states that aside from DHS releasing nearly 200,000 border crossers and illegal aliens into about four American communities since December 2018, the agency is flying border crossers and illegal aliens into U.S. cities and then releasing them:
U.S. Immigration and Customs Enforcement has historically ensured that families had travel plans before releasing them, but last year it shortened custody stays in response to the growing numbers of arrivals from Mexico. They began dropping migrants off in cities along the border at burgeoning shelters and bus stations. [Emphasis added]
At the same time, U.S. Customs and Border Protection, which turns over border crossers to ICE after arresting them, has begun flying migrants to other cities for processing and is releasing them directly into communities without going through ICE, saying their own facilities are at capacity. [Emphasis added]
As numbers have swelled in border cities, authorities have begun looking farther inland. [Emphasis added]
Similarly, a report by the New York Times detailed similar cases where DHS has started flying border crossers and illegal aliens into the interior of the U.S. before releasing them.
Read more
So here’s a comment on your news story: people referred to in the article are asylum-seekers - which is typically twisted into “border-crossers” and “illegal aliens”. Since they are not trespassers, and they had their petitions for asylum taken, they were released. Standard operating procedure. Rather than imprison them, or release them into the sanctified and trigger-happy border region, they released them away from the border. That’s all the news in there. Breitbart, like InfoWars, is a brainwashing academy: citing them is like citing Pravda during the Soviet era...no credibility.

Go ahead, neg me again: after all, everyone’s view deserves to be heard!

“Talk about the news” you say, so I will add this: in the current era of fake news, pointing out fake news becomes essential if you’ve served it up and asked to comment. The people you suggest can’t comprehend your “news” are commenting ON YOUR NEWS - if you think a bogus source manufactures an honest product, that’s your business, but no one who can recognize fake news is willing to treat it as legitimate.

“Everyone’s view deserves to be heard”...are you listening?

Status
Not open for further replies.