What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

Outdoor/Guerilla 2019

ramse

picture.php
[/IMG]
picture.php
[/IMG]

I have a chlorosis problem

the chlorosis starts from the veins, leaving the space between the veins green (practically the opposite with respect to a nitrogen deficiency)

initially I thought it was due to the poor water supply that I can guarantee to the plant... but despite having increased irrigation I have not seen any improvement... chlorosis continues to progress rapidly

here's how it starts:

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

Last edited:

ramse

photos not very recent and ugly... but I have no others, sorry

RazHP and Sugar Breath
picture.php
[/IMG]

Sorbet Dreams and Blood Orange Sorbet

picture.php
[/IMG]

Hey Ramse. Looking good bro. On the chlorosis front - im not an expert in this in ganjas but seen it in other agricultural plants but i wonder if thats an iron deficiency. Iron lockout kicks in at higher ph's so if your in acidic soil [like all mine] its unlikely. Other possible causes aree waay to much P or waterlogging especially in heavy clays but looks rocky and free draining there. Dont see any other signs of those. Whats the rock face behind the ladies- is it granite or limestone or what.

ramse

finally all the plants came into bloom.

Raz HP, Sugar Breath, Blood Orange S and Sorbet Dreams showed the first signs of flowering at about the same time.
The Wookie HP was the last one, with a difference of at least a week compared to the others ... today I started to see the first stigmas

WookieHP:
picture.php

The Raspberry Hashplant really has a delicious smell... yummy!

Latest posts

Latest posts