What's new
  • Please note members who been with us for more than 10 years have been upgraded to "Veteran" status and will receive exclusive benefits. If you wish to find out more about this or support IcMag and get same benefits, check this thread here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

Avatar upload keeps saying ‘invalid file’ when saving

White Beard

I’ve spent the last hour trying to find a way of getting the s/w to accept a custom avatar.
The file is 99x99 pixels, the size is 8k. So far, uploading it as PNG, JPG, and GIF have failed.

UPDATE - okay, it DIDN’T fail, I just didn’t get it.

If the upload shows on you avatar page AT ALL, you’re done.
I was thinking I had to save *then*, and THAT was failing...because “no file selected”....

So be smart, don’t be like me and waste a bunch of time overthinking it

Last edited:

buzzmobile

Veteran
So be smart, don’t be like me and waste a bunch of time overthinking it
It's too late for me. I'm thinking about what really happened. There has to more to this than you're letting on. There's something going on with your avatar. It's too late for me.:laughing::tiphat:

AgentPothead

Just this guy, ya know?
That's Bob Fossil played by Rich Fulcher, yes from The Mighty Boosh as big said. I am much, much uglier than Bob.

CoCo_LoCo

Hi Gypsy

My first grow in 2007 was Bubblelicious. It was from a regular 10 pack where 8 germinated. Of those 8 there where 7 males and one female!

She was a beauty. I cloned her and ran her for several grows. Nothing makes me happier than growing chronic and that all started with the Bubblelicious.