What's new
  • Please note members who been with us for more than 10 years have been upgraded to "Veteran" status and will receive exclusive benefits. If you wish to find out more about this or support IcMag and get same benefits, check this thread here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

Massachusetts Grow 2019

OG_NoMan

Not Veteran
Finally got a couple days of sun. They are 3-5 ft tall and doing pretty well. Gonna hit them with neem later then feed with fish food at the end of the week.

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

NEW ENGLAND

ICMag Donor
Veteran
Nothing wrong with a nice Bush Zeez hahaha
BEAUTIFUL & HEALTHY
looking like they're loved,Nice work right thar

pipeline

Cannabotanist
ICMag Donor
Veteran
Wow! Sweet garden OG NO Man! thanks for sharing! Will come back and read through later!

zeez, thats a really nice quonset greenhouse! Rollup sides are a must. You will save time having to do mold inspections. Make sure you have good airflow when its closed up! Thanks for sharing!

Zeez

---------------->
ICMag Donor
Roll up sides are done. No cats on these girls. Enough construction - Back to growing

picture.php

Zeez

---------------->
ICMag Donor
Love it Zeez,Coleman chair and all.
Sleeping with one eye open come October. :freezing:

Oh man, That's entertainment. We got security like you wouldn't believe. Think Viet Nam. Anybody who thinks they are going to be the fucker will quickly find out that they are the fuckee. If I get any good ones, I'll share the vid with you.

pipeline

Cannabotanist
ICMag Donor
Veteran
Roll up sides are done. No cats on these girls. Enough construction - Back to growing

View Image

Nice! Keep the bugs out! That greenhouse will be full in a couple months! How big are your containers? I would go as large as possible to maximize yields. Thanks for sharing! Be sure to roll those things up now that its hot or the garden will be ruined. Are they automated or manual roll up walls? :smoke:

Zeez

---------------->
ICMag Donor
They have geared hand cranks on them for now. I have the motors and am working on a controller box using a Zwave control. The light dep is getting put off until next spring but the motors will go on soon to open at night / close for the morning dew and check out the automation.

Edit:
Nice! Keep the bugs out! That greenhouse will be full in a couple months! How big are your containers? I would go as large as possible to maximize yields. Thanks for sharing! Be sure to roll those things up now that its hot or the garden will be ruined. Are they automated or manual roll up walls? :smoke:

Still deciding on the pots. Right now they are 5s 7s and 10s. I have 20 gallon pots and 40 gallon bags. If it ends up shredding the plastic to let them grow through then it defeats the purpose. Maybe it would be better to pick up some 25 gallon pots?

Zeez

---------------->
ICMag Donor
Hopefully. Last year we had a bad caterpillar season. It sucked picking them off flowers and cutting them out of stems. Too much work for nothing and cost us a good part of the crop. Late August and September we had some tough weather too. Early harvest was the only choice.

Looking for a better year.

OG_NoMan

Not Veteran
Overall the plants are happy and healthy. Have 1 plant thats being attacked by some kinda bug? Sprayed jacks bug last night on everything and will keep an eye on it. Threw a couple plants in the compost pile a few weeks ago and they just don't want to die lol.

picture.php

Problem plant
picture.php

Everything else
picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

AgentPothead

Just this guy, ya know?
My shit's looking pretty rough compared to you guys.
Last month and this past week.
Sleestack x skunk, my amnesia x liberty haze hybrid, 2x GG#4, and a couple of aridbud's autoflowers. I forget exactly which ones are out there, I think 20 gauge? And then I think one of them is a 20 gauge x 20 gauge.

picture.php
picture.php

wvkindbud38

Elite Growers Club
Veteran
Nice looking grows up in the northeast. You guys are legal indoors and outdoors for the biggest part correct? looking good Zeez, those are gonna be enormous.

Zeez

---------------->
ICMag Donor
Nice looking grows up in the northeast. You guys are legal indoors and outdoors for the biggest part correct? looking good Zeez, those are gonna be enormous.

Not too big I hope. Only got 8 feet to play in. I just topped them again today to bush them out more.

OgNoMan gets the trees every year. What was that, like 10 feet last year?

Lookin' good AP. You guys are killing' it. The girls look great.

Looking really good, zeez.

I went with a a few bigger pots as well this year. Started with 5gal buckets a couple years ago, then used 27gal containers.

I turned a composter into two containers; it had gotten hit by a falling limb and wasn't really being used, so I took it apart and the two halves are each a 40gal pot with no bottom.
Dug some holes and sunk them, filled with composted soil.

Considering that I started seeds germinating the last week of May, (late I know,) they are all growing really well.

The 3Ch/NepJam crosses are showing the same vigour that the moms had -they are all easily 20% taller than the straight NJ.
I'm hoping they get some of that deep funky stank from the NJ dad, but it's a first run and we'll just have to see how the traits express from the mix.

I have to come up with a name for that cross once I've finished this season out.
First I have to cull the males, then grow the females out. Once I've picked the general phenotype I want to carry on with, and what it DO...
Well, then maybe a name.

We'll see. It's looking like they kept a lot of 3Ch lineage, but heh... if they smell a ton and are stickier than the original, I'll be happy.
I didn't love the stone from the 3Ch -it's a hammer blow ten minutes after smoking, but then wear off after a couple of hours.
I'd like to see more of the NJ hashy high in it. That lasts a good 3-4hrs, is like taking a half hit of acid for the first hour.

Reminds me of that old Museum of Science ad on TV back in the day: "It's fun to find out!"

haha the one with the kid sitting in the rocket capsule... you know the one... "This is the captain speaking, come in, Earth."
Anyone?

Growing cannabis is so much fun. Breeding your favorite strain on home turf and growing the resultant offspring is fun.
Crossing it with other strains is FUN!

Having weed all year... priceless!