What's new
  • Please note members who been with us for more than 10 years have been upgraded to "Veteran" status and will receive exclusive benefits. If you wish to find out more about this or support IcMag and get same benefits, check this thread here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

Motherlode Gardens 2019

Shcrews

DO WHO YOU BE
Veteran
Hello, welcome, greetings and salutations. pull up a chair, roll up a joint, and grab some popcorn...

Happy new year! 2019 is well underway and and the grow season is finally upon us. Spring is in the air here in the motherlode, and preparations have begun. This thread will document our process, my own thoughts, and help/advice/questions/comments from everyone who would like to contribute.

Not much has changed, our goal is simply to improve on what we did last year, i.e. more attention to detail on every level, including genetics, climate, watering, soil health, plant health, support, harvest, and storage. I also would like to complete a breeding project.

plans for this year:

-30 BIG full season plants in 5-yard mounds

-100 full season plants in the ground (native soil)

- spring light dep for breeding / seed production

so please stay tuned, and as always you can follow along on instagram @motherlodegardens

Shcrews

DO WHO YOU BE
Veteran
some pictures from last year....

R3yIk0Mh.jpg

FJUFMrRh.jpg

HWBo29nh.jpg

y0UnbWah.jpg

CKpJ6j3h.jpg

Lester Beans

Frequent Flyer
Veteran
Best of luck to all your projects!

Any new strains you are excited about this season?

Any breeding plans for Sprite?

sdd420

Veteran
Man I hope I rolled enough joints ����������

Chunkypigs

passing the gas
Veteran
Good luck! You are the last of the Cali Bigplant growers to keep us posted here anymore, hope the weather treats you well.

How many boxes you still sitting on from last year?:biggrin: #IsCaliReallyOutOfOuts?

shawkmon

Pleasantly dissociated
Veteran
yea, thanks for the thread mang, im hiding over in the micro forum with my thread , in before 1 million views

Shcrews

DO WHO YOU BE
Veteran
Good luck! You are the last of the Cali Bigplant growers to keep us posted here anymore, hope the weather treats you well.

How many boxes you still sitting on from last year?:biggrin: #IsCaliReallyOutOfOuts?

I'm not sure there are many cali big plant growers anymore. laws and whatnot.. most people went legal and switched to greenhouses or hemp fields. Our county is dragging their feet on the whole cannabis issue so we are hoping to squeeze out another season oldschool style before prop 64 catches up.

Demand is way up from last year, we are basically dry at this point, people are driving out to the hills who didn't even hit me up last year. fun times. cheers buddy!

yea, thanks for the thread mang, im hiding over in the micro forum with my thread , in before 1 million views
hell yah let's get it poppin in here. We are excited for this year and to share it here !

Best of luck this year.

What are your breeding plans???

Peace GG
Lots of plans but we need to narrow it down because we only have space for one project at a time. I think we will use a Sprite f1 male to pollinate several different females including sprite, ancient OG, and a lot of the strains we are growing this year. I will post a list soon.

Latest posts

Latest posts