What's new

lemons second grow.. first diary

thelemons

whaddup!

First post/first journal... tag along, all criticism, input, and advice encouraged!

We are a few weeks along, in small 3" or so containers with ocean forest, worm castings, and growstone for aeration. Ill check the actual journal later to see exactly how old everything is. Around the fourth node, under a t5 just got temp dialed in to stay at 75-78f. RH is lowww, 35% or so. Any tips on getting that bumped up without buying a humidifier?

They got a tea recently that was 5 gal degassed water, 1 cup wormcasting, 2 tsp GO biomarine, 1.5 tsp botanicare silica and molasses after being top dressed with a sprinkle of great white. All the sativa leaners going were pretty sensitive to this. The more indicas didnt seem to mind.

Here's whats up and going:
3 Code Black OG (Forum Cut x Blackberry OG) from 42
4 Vomit Comet (Lemon Cookies x Sour Dub) from Golden Lion
4 UJDB (Blueberry x Extreme Cream) from Jamba Labs

One of the code blacks already has a blueberry poptart smell to it, really hoping for a lady there.
The UJDB were all popped to replace babies that didnt make it due to errors on my part.

Once environment is dialed in including RH, 3 Super Silver Purples (SSH x GDP) and 3 Sour Mango Diesel Haze (Mango Haze x Sour Diesel) from Tipz will be right behind them. I believe those parentals are listed in the right order..

Once large enough, all will be topped, tops will be 12/12'd to sex, males removed and training will start. Gotta a grip of super soil cooking, not sure if thats the route im going to take but its likely. Once they outgrow the t5, theyll be moved to a 4x4 under a 400w MH for a proper veg.

I'm also playing with a 10g res aquaponic system running one drip tray gravity fed back to the tank. Decorative fish only, obviously. Finally have the PH between rockwool and tank balanced, so its time to add fish.. Lacinato Kale started in 1" rockwool going well, will be moved into the 3" rockwool in the tray after the initial amonia balances out into plant soluble nitrogen. Not sure if this will be incorporated into the med garden, but it would be fun! Just figuring out how to drive the car before i make a trip like that.

i see a lotta journals get abandoned around harvest due to less than favorable ends, ill stick with it good or bad so maybe people can learn from any mistakes. but hopefully the ic community can help me dodge or correct them along the way!

i'll get pictures up for you guys tomorrow.

thelemons

Thanks for tuning in, skip.

my old t5 shit the bed, so the first Vomit Comet and Code Black OG were started under a mars 400. First time using an LED, had it way too close so I believe they are stunted. Will they grow of this?

UJDB seem to be moving along fine, first leaves getting bigger faster.

Code Blacks were pretty thirsty, gave em a drink right before the flicks. You can see the damage from premature feeding..

well.... ive got some flicks, but i don't see the option to upload, only to use hyperlinks. Is there a min post count before I can upload?