What's new
  • Please note members who been with us for more than 10 years have been upgraded to "Veteran" status and will receive exclusive benefits. If you wish to find out more about this or support IcMag and get same benefits, check this thread here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

ICMag Goes Mobile!

nickman

Veteran
looks poor on my ipad. really hate the change to the thread page counter box. the skipping 10 pages at a time really makes the site a drag to browse.

it seems to me like ICmag is producing much less interesting content as adult use takes over the states.

I think folks like me who stuck to ICmag for the security features are ready to embrace IG and fb once they are legal and enjoy the huge following on those platforms.

I hope you can figure out a way to keep the site relevant for America in this rapidly changing time.
there will be so many new growers starting out this year in the US and it would be great to see them come here.

A US competition in an adult use state might drive lots of traffic this way.

Sounds like a real interesting idea chuncky ...
I do totally agree with you though...

dansbuds

Retired from the workforce Bullshit
ICMag Donor
Veteran
if this is for phone users , then why is it effecting the site when i'm on my desk top ? this makes going back scanning through pages a real PIA ! don't like it one bit !

Ganoderma

Hydronaut
Mentor
Veteran
Try using the left & right arrow keys to get to the previous and next pages.

I'm stuck on an old laptop due to my desktop crashing couple months ago. The left and right arrow only let me go one page at a time instead of being able to go 3 or 4 pages. Did I mention each web page takes a while to load on the old laptop. So I have to open several pages to get to get to the page I want to view when I'm trying to catch up on a thread that has had lots of posts, 30+.

:tiphat:

Last edited:

Picarus

Can we get the option to rotate photos from mobile phones? Always coming up sideways is a drag. If I want it to appear right side up I have to save a copy of the image before I post causing me to have doubles. If this were easier i would post a lot more photos.

I agree with Chunky, a well organized and contest would bump interest big time. Hell the fish rags are basically promotion companies now anyway , and IC has way more credible info.

Skip

Veteran
This is the "old mobile", it's just been updated for better display on phones.

Complaining without telling us what is not working right for you (with details) doesn't help at all.

bucketswithsoil

support your local surfboard builder...
Yes the mobile is quite lame.... Just my opinion. .but hell the very first post has a link to click to take ya back to old version... So thats good enough for me... Thks for all the hard work skip!! :tiphat:

Skip

Veteran
Post editing and image insert are both working now in mobile! :)

Remember, any image you can drag, copy (or using clipboard) can be pasted into a post.

It's more difficult to do that on cellphones, so use the attachment feature.

We'll be raising the limits on attachments so mobile users can use it more.

Last edited:

Gramse

Hi skip! Everything looks good, but why does some posts appear wider then others? It's a pita when you have to resize the page all the time. If you know what I mean?

N

noyd666

cant get photos through just comes up with=undefined?? fuk.i'm not using a phone , so

Last edited:

t99

Veteran
To post a pic from my album, I have to open the album, select the pic I want, then "open image in new tab", then copy the url from the new tab, go to the thread I want, select the pic icon, paste in the address, delete the extra http://, and then post.

Last year, I only had to select "insert image" and choose the pic I wanted from my albums.

t99

Veteran
This is fixed for the classic version now.
Fixing the bug on one version screws up the other. lol.

:tiphat:
When I made that 2nd post earlier today, it wasn't working, just tried it again now and it worked!
Makes posting some pics a lot easier.
Thanks!