What's new

fuckin lost seeds..

TheRealHash

Horticultural enthusiast
ICMag Donor
Veteran
Check the post office, they were sitting on one of my packages for a month before those fu**ups sent me a notice. lazy, good for nothing postal workers!

mr. gt

I just ordered from the 'tude and they 'left out' 5 packs of seeds. I'm definitely feeling you

TheRealHash

Horticultural enthusiast
ICMag Donor
Veteran
I heard lots of shitty stories about attitude, I would always avoid 3rd party seed sellers.

LEF

Veteran
If that would happen to me, I would think twice about sending for that amount ever again (now that I have heard your story, I will learn from your troubles) and instead work on placing two or more orders next time.

good luck man

mr. gt

just to update I received my other items. they shipped a second package. They only told me of 1 of the tracking numbers which led to confusion at home as to why did I purchase 'hair curlers'. Thank god I'm a quick thinker..

didn't mean to thread jack

Snook

Still Learning
Veteran
slow mail

were you asked to remove the vendors name? <rhetorical question.

don't care who it was. there are going to be fuckups no matter how prudent, ethical or honest in any business is.
EDIT: I am a retailer, honest & ethical but shit happens.

make smaller, less complicated orders. those people work at a place that sells cannabis seeds, do you think 'they' get high at breakfast, lunch and dinner??? pay more for shipping smaller orders.. KISS.. throw an xrtra $10, $20 in, in cash with the 'registered' mail.

aridbud

automeister
ICMag Donor
Veteran
ATT-T-DE used to be decent. Anymore (saw it happening when they more or less restructured 3 yrs. ago), customer service slid down that slippery slope into an abyss. Better to go with other seeders.

Last edited:

usda101

Missing seeds ,no customs tape no way to prove they have been taken . Waiting to see how it will be resolved . I only have had one previous issue with them . Beans that would not germ after ordering them twice . They sent me more beans and i was verry happy so i have nothing bad to say . Just need this cleared up .

LEF

Veteran
I ordered some seeds, and in one pack i got 1 germ. They told me that since no one else complained, that they couldnt do anything about it.

usda101

WOW . I found my seeds , this has to be the most discreet shipping ever . I dont want to give there methods away . All i will say is open any random items with a hammer . Glad i did'nt throw it away , there is no way customs or anyone else would find them the way they were shipped .

HidingInTheHaze

Veteran
WOW . I found my seeds , this has to be the most discreet shipping ever . I dont want to give there methods away . All i will say is open any random items with a hammer . Glad i did'nt throw it away , there is no way customs or anyone else would find them the way they were shipped .

What seedbank was that?

Dr Watt

Who What
I started a thread Lost Seeds Thread but not up so far : Hope you enjoy my ruminations ... btw I had seeds in store and used very good quality freebies (seed zmen) with some good germinaition rates (freebies) I expect 100% for paid for seeds.. ok PASTE >>>>

I've just lost two orders from Seedsmen. With guns, drugs and tobacco to look for and seeds being so small in an envelope - I'm surprised to have lost 2 from last 5 orders.

I'm sus on mail going from Spain to Heathrow then Oz when it should go straight to New Dehli (for eg.)

Thought about Royal Mail (Heathrow) having a bodgy employee who identifies a too large container of seeds and steals some - repeatedly !!!! Hard to sell, possible, need a crim link to a retailer where they could be sold legit again - not likely.

I wanna know - I would like to find out -->> % of seed orders > LOST (edit) Answer 10>30% loss depending on destination - worryingly high!

for instance if 5% of orders are lost then you losing 2 is possible - if it is 1% then one in 10,000 chance - why don't they resend - any ideas other readers.

A crook customer could buy $1000 seeds, insured, lie about delivery and get full replacement for $15. I hope I'm not paying. Thinking about it not many crims invest money just to save 50% so not likely - anyway insurance should reflect the $ value and I conclude no insurance needed for orders under $100 aud for eg.

I thought that common plain mail was just as good because of the volumes (infact it should be very low % loss imo and so I think Fauna and Flora SCANNERS at Heathrow maybe, Oz definitely ? do they have same scanner system at LA or NY - ARE THE LOSS RATES THE SAME PER DESTINATION - IF SO THEN HEATHROW COULD BE ALL OF IT edit any border control has detection devices, and if used, appears they are very effective - detection rate 20% 10>30% depending on destination). Then I didn't receive a plain parcel so I re-ordered with TRACKING >> wait 3.5 weeks (it should take 3 to 10 days). Seedsmen seeds are legit and today's seeds are pretty good - but they don't arrive ! HA HA HA HA

Last edited:

Latest posts

Latest posts