What's new
  • Please note members who been with us for more than 10 years have been upgraded to "Veteran" status and will receive exclusive benefits. If you wish to find out more about this or support IcMag and get same benefits, check this thread here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

2k watts - Organic Soil - 45 plant Colosseum a.k.a The Cheese Factory

yoo hoo !!

yoo hoo !!

hows the loveliest lady on IC these days ?? cmon back when you have a moment babe...miss u !!

peace up and prop a flop!

heady blunts

prescription blunts
Veteran
After that it will be a rag weed bag seed toss'em into the dirt while i cut the heads off chickens and do a ritual to get some decent girls....And i don't like playing with blood, so i really need the next round of germination to go properly.

ha! sounds like some biodynamic shit! whatever it takes right?

i hope the next round of bean popping works out better for ya!

i had a bad time germinating too. here's what eventually worked for me:

fill a seedling tray with a seedling starting mix.

prewater the whole thing.

when it's a evenly moist, poke little holes in all the sites with a chopstick or something. i marked off 1/2" at the tip with some blue tape so i knew all the holes were the right depth.

drop in your seeds, then cover the hole with a little plug of moist soil/coco/whatever, but don't stuff it too tight.

once your seedlings pop up and get a few nodes of real leaves on them, they'll start to get hungry. this is when i put a tablespoon or two of EWC around each seedling. this gets them through to their first transplant. this saved my ass more than any other tip.

voila!

good luck K!

Imma Bri

Hi everyone!

Not a necro! But an update with happened with this grow.

I was busted.

At the time I was going through a divorce, which is why I was alone and growing solo. It was an attempt at a dramatic life change after finding out the person i had spent the last 11 years with was a sociopath and worst.

Well, my ex-husband called the police on me so I wouldn't be able to get custody of our children.

I worked in politics, (writing political speeches, campaign management, and lobbying), with my husband at the same firm where i learned after the fact he was embezzling (which of course was also pinned on me).

I ended up doing over 1,000 days at Logan Correctional Facility, courtesy of the state of Illinois - not for the marijuana, but for the bogus stuff my ex set on me.

The authorities stole 22 of my pot plants, and 4lbs of dried flower, 2-3lbs of leaf clippings, and reported me as having only about 30 ounces of flower and 20 plants.

Well, let me say. THAT WAS THE BEST THING THAT EVER HAPPENED TO ME - EVER EVER EVER.

- I got out, grew professionally for a medical grow in the west. Here i watched dispensaries substitute any pot they got for whatever was hot selling on the shelves - so beware.

- Changed my legal name to avoid ze dramahs.

- Started a new relationship - no more monogamy, poly is the only way to go for less drama - 2 girls 1 guy (and he's a trucker, so this time I ran far from the Ivy life i had).

- Started an editing firm on-line for restaurant menus and eventually was beat out by competitors from India (but it was fun whilst it lasted)

- We bought a house on an island in a legal state.

And today I just found my own account, and the email for the original account is long lost.

I'm still a Minecrafty Chick, except its more like Ark: Survival Evolved.

I have started a new grow. It feels like I'm noob all over again, but reading these old 2 journals I did really gave me new inspiration.

I wish i had read my lessons learned before i started gearing up, but it's still good data and I'm going to use it!

I thought this account was deleted and today I found all my old grows and post so, now I feel so much less noobie, whilst still feeling equally noobie...

Go figure!

Thank you for reading! And let's do it again minus drama!