What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

Rick Simpson busted again

B

bongoie

Rick Simpson is a Hero , i see no reason for folk's to lie in his Run from the cure video , it has been an inspiration for me , and a great insight into the medical/pharmacutrical industry . Although the claim's are unbelivable i'd still like to be in a position to make my own oil and am gearing toward's that . It takes a pound of dry bud to make an ounce of oil .
Keep safe Rick , hope you'r enjoying you'r stay in Europe

Only now is the world's first fully legal oil getting produced deep in the English countryside , GW Pharmacies are doing a 5000 plant perpetual grow and are interested in CBD for treatment of psychosis .
The oil tho not readly available is for treatment of MS / I think it's available in Canada ?
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=gAfs_No8lE8

headband 707

Plant whisperer
Veteran
Anyone who has been in any kind of pain knows full well that marijuana helps and if you can't see that then your either not smoking the right bud or not using it the right way example eating it , Is it a cure to Cancer ? that remains to be seen by further reasearch . There are new finding that they know now that they would never have admitted before. You just have to read the info. coming out of Isreal to know this to be true. Marijauna effects everyone differently what works for one may not work for the other. As far as Rick not talking to the self procliamed Prince of Pot how do you know that wasn't just a personal decision of Rick's?
The USA is in Isreal's pocket ,read the American College of Phys. stance on marijuana now . Then compare that one to the Canadian College of Phys. Rick doesn't have a chance in Canada if he comes back..peace out Headband707

danut

There are three patients in my area that are using topical applications to address skin cancer.

All three have shown marked improvement.

I know .. skin cancer ain't shit.

There are other forms of cancer that we are attempting to attack with hemp oil.

We've seen numerous other major conditions showing marked improvement.

MS is interesting. I've been seeing some return of function in three MS patients.
There are documented nuero protective abilities of cannabinoids. There has also been some mention of potential nuero regenerative properties. These potentials I find very exciting.

I can argue about it all day long or spend my time with patients.

Rick Simpson is a saint. Plain and simple.

danut

If anyone in the medical profession wishes to see some specific condition tested in humans, just ask.

The work is already going on in Michigan.

headband 707

Plant whisperer
Veteran
If any one wants to send me a sample of the oil i will do a cannabinoid profile of it and post it on line here. No charge.

contact betty at

http://www.fullspectrumlaboratories.com/

veta

Is this the spectrum that gives you a THC%age? If so then I personally don't believe that machine lol sorry . They have that machine here and they rate the THC on the bud and there is no way that they have that much THC and if they do then ,we don't have the right understanding of potency and THC %ages. They have numbers like 24% THC so you think damn that must be stronge ,lets buy that and it's far from stronge lol sorry betty thats just me.. peace out Headband707:smokeit:

Hazelnuts

If anyone in the medical profession wishes to see some specific condition tested in humans, just ask.

The work is already going on in Michigan.

I'm not a doctor, but I'd really be curious about the oil's effects on MS since my mother has it and apparently it's really unbearable for her at times (not finding any sleep, waking up in the middle of the night unable to go back to sleep, exhausted real quick etc the usual stuff). If there's some promising improvement I'd definitely make her some oil from my outdoor grow next growing season and get her to try it. I'm already trying to get her to try it smoked/vaped to relieve the symptoms, but she's kinda reluctant to take anything besides the interferon (she even quit the SSRIs they gave her for the depression those cause) but I think she'd try it to see if it does anything... Too bad I'm dry and don't have a grow going at the moment... But that's gonna change soon enough, as soon as I get some cash to build a cab/filter and buy a decent fan

headband 707

Plant whisperer
Veteran
Well Steviex (sp) is used for MS has been for years you might want to look into that. I know a person it has worked extremely well on and they would never touch bud otherwise lol peace out Headband707

M

madback

Q.
What is Sativex?
A.
Sativex® is GW's lead cannabinoid pharmaceutical product, standardized by both composition and dose, that is being developed for the treatment of conditions such as cancer pain, neuropathic pain of various origins, and symptoms of multiple sclerosis.
Sativex is administered as an oral spray which is absorbed by the patient’s mouth. It is composed primarily of a 1:1 ratio of two cannabinoids-CBD (cannabidiol-a non-psychoactive cannabinoid) and THC (delta-9-tetrahydrocannabinol). The CBD:THC formulation is believed to enhance the pain relief of THC while modulating the unwanted psychotropic and other THC-related side effects, such as tachycardia. The spray delivery system keeps THC from entering the blood too rapidly and also minimizes the development of unwanted psychotropic effects.

Taking directly from http://www.gwpharm.com/sativex-faq-1.aspx

hey SuperConductor, As I said before there is THC and CBD.. nothing else.

Chronic777

If what he is saying is true - why is he running away from a National venue to present his case before the media? Why ever would that be - if what he claims is actually true?

Because he doesnt wanna end up in jail & die without his medicine?

I dont thik he claims anything, i thought loads of people had been cured & that was the proof, person after person coming forward saying it works

If a lab says it works, is that better than the word of a human being who beat cancer?

Catharsis

Because he doesnt wanna end up in jail & die without his medicine?

If his aim is to help those in need of this medicine then he should stay, fight and force the medical community to investigate his claims. As we know from medical marijuana in the US, making noise and educating the public is the only way to make the government listen to reason.

If he's only concerned about his access to medicine - run baby, run.

If a lab says it works, is that better than the word of a human being who beat cancer?

For the purposes of furthering medical marijuana policy in this country, yes.

headband 707

Plant whisperer
Veteran
To be honest I have no idea about this stuff just know a person with MS that takes it and he said it was great.. How it's made etc. I have no idea...I did think it was cannabis they made it with though. peace out Headband707

Chronic777

If his aim is to help those in need of this medicine then he should stay, fight and force the medical community to investigate his claims. As we know from medical marijuana in the US, making noise and educating the public is the only way to make the government listen to reason.

If he's only concerned about his access to medicine - run baby, run.

For the purposes of furthering medical marijuana policy in this country, yes.

Yeah you got a point, i find the whole situation disgusting, it literally makes me feel sick how this plant is demonized when it could be used so wonderfully

At the end of the day ifit cant be patented, it could be the miracle cure of all time, it would still be an enemy to the state as there would be no profit