What's new
  • Please note members who been with us for more than 10 years have been upgraded to "Veteran" status and will receive exclusive benefits. If you wish to find out more about this or support IcMag and get same benefits, check this thread here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

Sending stuff home...

I'm just wondering if someone could DM me and educate me on something...I'm planning to visit Denver for the first time in July for the DGC 7/10 Concentration Celebration...and I'm probably going to pick up some seeds & clones while there...what I want to be educated on is what is the safest way to mail that stuff back home before I leave?

Last edited:
X

xavier7995

Fedex. I would just roll the seeds up in a tshirt or something and send it 3 day mail or whatever is around 10 bucks. Sending clones is a bit more problematic, i would overnight them. You can get clone shippers that are kind of like two cups with a little light in the top at grow shops or just go with the plastic baggie and wet paper towel method.

Assuming its all personal amounts of stuff i wouldn't worry much. You could probably just fly home with seeds, they really have no interest in busting personal amounts of stuff.

aridbud

automeister
ICMag Donor
Veteran
Go with seeds...take an oven mit and padded envelope and mail seeds USPS. Clones are trickier....besides, clones are prone to bringing home uninvited pests.