What's new

The Proof is in... Double Blind Studies Now prove Cannabis Works Against Seizures!

oldchuck

Veteran
I can't see the video but I assume it is about the GW clinical study. It's not news and it is not sufficient. I have epilepsy and have been working on this for several years in my own amateur way with limited success. I read the GW report some time ago and eventually got it translated into how much plant material is required to produce their 10mg per Kg body weight dose. I would need to produce 12 pounds of bud a year. I've never grown that much and the commercial products come no where near that. I presume you know it is a predominately CBD mix of cannabinoids. To get that much commercially would cost a small fortune and I assume that's what GW will be charging when they get FDA approval.

Douglas.Curtis

Autistic Diplomat in Training
A clinical study on children in the United States, the UK and other parts of Europe claims medicine made from marijuana can dramatically cut
New York medical university reports!

https://www.msn.com/en-us/video/wonder/medical-marijuana-aids-some-kids-with-epilepsy/vi-BBBuXPi
Sounds like the CBD pharmaceutical trials for the recent FDA approval. A synthetic CBD was tested and approved. Same maker as Marinol. Garbage, compared to a cheap, full plant ethanol extraction.

Glad the kids found some relief though, seizures are a nightmare to go through. This study will also go a long way toward removing the shackles on cannabis. :)

oldchuck

Veteran
Damn, Medfinder your link doesn't work. I really want to see that study. I know CBD works for seizures but getting it right from whole plant has been very difficult.

Latest posts

Latest posts