What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

Gorilla Glue, Inc. ‘Reverse Class-Action Suit’ Against All GG#4 Cultivators

Grizz

Veteran
We found a Ohio lawyer to represent ggstrains, it really pissed gorilla glue off, they thought we were going to lay down and roll over, wish us luck

seeded

We found a Ohio lawyer to represent ggstrains, it really pissed gorilla glue off, they thought we were going to lay down and roll over, wish us luck
Good luck and if they get a bit too worked up you should toss them a nug of gg#4 and tell them they look stressed :laughing:

DJXX

Veteran
Let them know since growing Gorilla Glue, i have been a dedicated customer of their products...I love the tape too...DJXX

U

useless.gardens

it would be good if everyone emailed them telling them that,I am sure its helped there sales way more than hurting them

[FONT=Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif]from feb 2016: "Gorilla VP-Marketing and Innovation Mark Mercurio, a Procter & Gamble Co. alum, declined to comment on why his company is growing so fast, citing a preference to keep a low profile."[/FONT]

MJPassion

Observer
ICMag Donor
Veteran

Only unlearned dogs "just roll over".
The learned dogs know it's a trick to acquiesce.

PDX Dopesmoker

Countersue them for infringing on your brand. Tell them that if they don't remove the number 4 from all of their products and media then they owe you some cash.

Cat7

Can you help me find this quote so I can use this in our counter briefs :)
THX
Cat GG Strains
[FONT=Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif]from feb 2016: "Gorilla VP-Marketing and Innovation Mark Mercurio, a Procter & Gamble Co. alum, declined to comment on why his company is growing so fast, citing a preference to keep a low profile."[/FONT]
:peacock:

Grizz

Veteran
Cat is GGstrains main P R person and handles everything for us in case anyone is wondering who she is, please help her if you can

Drewsif

Serious.. You stand by your stupid decision to rip off brand names for novelty purposes?

This is not good for Cannabis. Just like "Reefers Peanut Butter Cups" and other stolen branding being ate by children with a sweet tooth is bad for Cannabis.

You know these corporations have the designs and everything under their ownership?

Whoever started naming weed after store bought © ® products is just asking to be treated like a kid in court.

I know none of you believe anything in life should be patented but your bagseed strains, but can't you see the hypocrisy? You want your stolen name to be patented..

Grizz

Veteran
Serious.. You stand by your stupid decision to rip off brand names for novelty purposes?

This is not good for Cannabis. Just like "Reefers Peanut Butter Cups" and other stolen branding being ate by children with a sweet tooth is bad for Cannabis.

You know these corporations have the designs and everything under their ownership?

Whoever started naming weed after store bought © ® products is just asking to be treated like a kid in court.

I know none of you believe anything in life should be patented but your bagseed strains, but can't you see the hypocrisy? You want your stolen name to be patented..
we are not selling stuff to kids and we have went with GGstrains, rebranding our strain, GG4 GG1, GG5 and gluchi. we started doing so 2 years ago and were not selling a glue or tape product, we stand by what we do regardless of what you think or say,

honestly you should try to settle imho. You really will have no luck against them - no matter how much we wish it upon you. Just being realistic man - I wish you the best.

aridbud

automeister
ICMag Donor
Veteran
we are not selling stuff to kids and we have went with GGstrains, rebranding our strain, GG4 GG1, GG5 and gluchi. we started doing so 2 years ago and were not selling a glue or tape product, we stand by what we do regardless of what you think or say,

Amen, Joesy!

HqFarms

It's really not about what you guys call yourselves now, it's about what you did call yourselves. As far as selling to children goes, that isn't about you guys or what you do. It's about the people who do and used your name/gear and you guys are the easy target because you went public. You guys did put yourselves in this mess. is it fair to you guys? Not really but that is the way the world goes or as I like to quote "it's the way of the road bub's." It's not fair for company either though. Even though cannabis is seen slightly differently now, it still has a negative connotation and most people don't want to be associated with it. Good luck with your fight. Remember when it comes to lawsuits, sometimes it's not about who is right or wrong. It's about who has the most money

It's really not about what you guys call yourselves now, it's about what you did call yourselves. As far as selling to children goes, that isn't about you guys or what you do. It's about the people who do and used your name/gear and you guys are the easy target because you went public. You guys did put yourselves in this mess. is it fair to you guys? Not really but that is the way the world goes or as I like to quote "it's the way of the road bub's." It's not fair for company either though. Even though cannabis is seen slightly differently now, it still has a negative connotation and most people don't want to be associated with it. Good luck with your fight. Remember when it comes to lawsuits, sometimes it's not about who is right or wrong. It's about who has the most money

concurred - maybe if he didn't use the actual guerilla glue logo when at events...