What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

Marc Emery arrested again

YetiOG

Can you put bail on a credit card..Think of all that cash back opportunity.... Yeehaw

Here in Canada you bet they accept CD to pay for bail. I was arrested with enough cash on me last time to make bail no lroblem but i joked that same thing.

shithawk420

Veteran
Hmm but do you really want that on your credit history though?not that it really matters.at least your not in jail.that's all that matters

CosmicGiggle

Veteran
I was wondering what the long-term consequences would be (if any) if both marc and jodie were convicted.

Would a conviction bar them from working in the industry once pot was legal in Canada?:joint:

aridbud

automeister
ICMag Donor
Veteran
I was wondering what the long-term consequences would be (if any) if both marc and jodie were convicted.

Would a conviction bar them from working in the industry once pot was legal in Canada?:joint:

Probably since he was popped before.

YetiOG

Hmm but do you really want that on your credit history though?not that it really matters.at least your not in jail.that's all that matters

They can get that stuff with a warrant so I wouldn't worry too much about them knowing your cc besides they are cops I doubt they are into credit card theft or if theft

solofoe

I've watched cannabis culture once or twice and have seen this canuck popping up on t.v. here and there in the U.S. this thread was very insightful... on Looks/vibe alone he gives me the heebs.

YetiOG

I've watched cannabis culture once or twice and have seen this canuck popping up on t.v. here and there in the U.S. this thread was very insightful... on Looks/vibe alone he gives me the heebs.

Yeah Marc is useless. From a Canadian I'm telling you your insight is right about him

CaptainDankness

Well first off Marc Emery is a rat he was looking at life in prison in the USA but he got 5 years!!! Here is a direct quote from him originally posted on his forum but he has deleted it since of course many people saved the post.

. Marc Emery: First of all, we are not losing customers at all. We have never had so much interest in the seeds we sell. Any problems experienced can be dealt with if the complainants stay polite, but once they become abusive or begin posting heated, crazed rhetoric, then we terminate any interest in dealing with that person.

I find this abusive behaviour unfathomable considering we have their address and pertinent details of what they are doing but somehow feel they can abuse us and provoke us. I wouldn't be doing that to anyone I had sent written proof to that I was growing marijuana/requesting marijuana seeds.

Fortunately, we have never had to resort to dealing severly with miscreants who don't understand their self-incrimination.

He also didn't get extradited he turned himself in so Canada couldn't take his assets. He also sang like a bird with all the personal information he saved as he was looking at life in federal prison.

Of course life is very harsh for what he did but he shouldn't have ratted on all his customers putting even more people in federal prison for a victimless crime.

Marc Emery is not the type of activist I want guy does everything possible to get media coverage and he is a known rat.

mean mr.mustard

I Pass Satellites
Veteran
Although I kind of agree with you, we shouldn't judge someone practicing civil disobedience, to further our cause, so harshly. Why couldn't Rosa Parks just sit in the back or Martin Luther King just obey the segregation laws? You don't have to like it or do it, but maybe it is worth respecting:tiphat:.

:bow:

So glad to have read that before I posted a much more pedantic tirade.

:thank you:

Marc has done much for our cause.

Thank you Marc!

Thank you Gypsy!

Thank you to all of us... in and out of trouble.

:joint: