What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

HIGH CBD/CBN LOW THC seeds?

Chevy cHaze

Out Of Dankness Cometh Light
ICMag Donor
Veteran
Hey The CleanGame,
You're absolutely right, I'm familiar with that CBD "glow". If it's in my plants in high enough ratio I'll feel /recognize it ;-)

Femora: As much as I would like to give you the % of the finished buds, I have no means of testing for the stuff here. It's prohibition, remember ?
;-)

If I find a away to have it tested or if someone can point me into a direction to get it tested here in th EU, I'll be more than glad to let everyone know what the exact % of all the cannabinoids are.

So far so good, stay safe everyone!

Last edited:

manic

cbd

cbd

havent read all thread, but i saw some questions i could perhaps try and answer.

first : ratio
what i learned from ratio is that the dutch pharmaceutical grade cannabis sold in pharmacies comes in 4 varieties , one of wich very high in CBD
the secret behind their plant is simple , yet not within reach for most.
Yes they used hemp and an Indica to get to a manageable plant , that comes at a lovely 6.3%thc and 8% cbd.
I dont knwo wich of the two is male part ,but i suspect the male part being indica.
You get a slight , albe very mild high, no where near a high thc strain
it is sober weed, and trying to get a kick out of this is impossible.
If youdont have an ailment or readon to smoke this , you wont.

almost 1 on 1 with slightly more cbd than thc

now you cant asses without a proper gas chromatograph spectrum
analyzer or whtat you call them
these machines are expensive , and usuallyhard to get your tests done at, unless you are a government licensed producer..

thats why it is hard to o this small scale

i could offer you this advice
pollinate hemp with a decent high thc plant, possibly an afghan ( for terpenes and high resin production)
grow a field of these beans, and make a hash from it
that will give you average % on your end product
i think it would be the product you guys are after in this thread

Cbd is one of the most amazing cannabinoids
did you know that the average male age in Morocco is the highest in the world?
Their High CBD hash certainly helps them get old

TheCleanGame

Veteran
I would caution folks from trying to breed with hemp unless they can grow out thousands of plants.

Seriously.

There are a number of high cbd plants being bred and offered in seed form and it would be better to skip several years of work and use those. Not saying it's not doable... just saying there's no need to re-invent the wheel if you don't have extensive resources.

Keep it Clean! :D

Chevy cHaze

Out Of Dankness Cometh Light
ICMag Donor
Veteran
cbd skunk haze/ MS update

cbd skunk haze/ MS update

Hi everyone,
It's done, finally .
Afteralmost 12 weeks of flowering the CBD skunk haze girls were chopped yesterday.
buds are drying as I type this. awesome smell to them, loking forward to trying them out !
picture.php

As it is, a friend suffering from MS is in need and wants to give MJ a try.
As I don't want to wait longer, I took half of my trim and popcorn buds of the three plants today and made them into cannabutter.
this is the quickest way of getting some to my friend who doesn't smoke and was a bit reluctant towards my rso plan because of the isopropyl involved.
I'll keep you updated on things.

take care, all the best &stay safe,

cc

theJointedOne

Veteran
nice thread,

here are some high CBD flowers,

AcDc - a clone floating in the USA, this batch tested at 14%CBD, 4%thc
picture.php

Reevage

How to send pm

How to send pm

I'm trying to send a pm but no mater how many post I do it always says it's at 47. Unless I post something g the. Is says 60+ post. Anyone help me

Dr.King

Veteran
The CBD crew does a great job at breeding High CBD plants. I have personally grown their Medi Haze and Mango Haze, both turned out fantastic. They both turned out exactly as pictured on the website ensuring me that they are real. As for the high, both being Sativas they are up and awake as long as you're use to smoking. New comers will still fall off to sleep due to the CBD effect. If mixing with a Indica it puts even me out fast after smoking a few bowls. I have yet to grow a high Indica CBD plant, which is for my next run. I'm guessing she will put me out right away but hey I don't mind. The Medi haze taste hazy which is normal for haze heavy gens. The mango taste just like mango, so mouth watering an fruity. Can't wait for 2-3 months so I can taste her true flavor.

High CBD Strains

ACDC – CBD Rich hybrid
Omrita RX – CBD Rich hybrid
Harlequin – CBD Sativa
Canna Tonic – CBD rich hybrid
Canna Sue – CBD Rich Indica

More listed on http://synergycbd.com/

I just finished running my harlequin 8.6%cbd 4.3%thc this round.
she will be replaced by my new great pheno of sour tsunami, I just finished my first test run with her. 11.78%cbd and 0.51%thc. my new fav, soft sour lime diesel. hella icy for next to 0 thc.
next clone to aquire is the Remedy,
still looking for a crazy dank kush with at least a 2:1 cbd:thc ratio.
I have run through a couple packs of beans, all pretested in veg for cbd traits. I still haven't found that one yet, but I really haven't popped too many seeds......

i know there are some breeders workin on secret squirrel cbd projects. anyone with new info?
i know RedEyedGenetics is doing some more testing on my harlequin with his Mnt Rainier stud, and he is testing a cannatonnic cut with the Mnt Rainier also.
should have great results.
the hq is one of my favs to grow, the cannatonic was superb as well, just too awhile longer to mature fully.

RedRebelRicky

Best recipe is chemisrty. CBD & CBN are issued of an oxyreducing process wich factors are: Pressure (try to aplly a high pressure to the fresh buds to explode resin's cells). Light (High light will make thc transforming into CBD). Temperature (high temperature for the same resaons). These are what we fight against when drying buds to get high!!!

Paz

Hemp is poor for meds.

Extracting cbd or cbn from these plants is like removing vitamin c and then discarding the whole orange.

THC is instrumental is producing other useful cannabinoids.

CBD etc are very difficult to predict and ratios and percentages can be manipulated and/or mean nothing at all without context.

Levels of cbd etc can be very different in different parts of a plant.

Full cannabinoid medicine is best. If patients do not want to get high, then don't activate the thc or use correct dosages.

oldchuck

Veteran
Hemp is poor for meds.

Extracting cbd or cbn from these plants is like removing vitamin c and then discarding the whole orange.

THC is instrumental is producing other useful cannabinoids.

I disagree most emphatically. Your science is sketchy and undocumented.

My experience tells me otherwise. I get rather nasty epileptic seizures and a hemp concentrate (presumably low CBD and near zero THC) stops my seizures. Interestingly, a high THC, very low CBD concentrate also stops them.

THC does not produce other cannabinoids. The cannabinoid ratios are genetically controlled.

We are no where near completely understanding how cannabinoids work in the body and making broad generalizations just spreads misinformation.

I concur with oldchuck. The generalities stated in that post are not exactly accurate. Some 'hemp' cultivars are incredibly high in CBD and work great for whole plant extraction (sure 'most' are low in nearly everything...but not all of them)...and of course the CBD is at different concentrations in different parts of the plant - that's how it works for all of the cannabinoids.
And isn't it believed that THC-A convert to delta-11 THC at the liver when you ingest orally? ...which still gets you high.

I disagree most emphatically. Your science is sketchy and undocumented.

My experience tells me otherwise. I get rather nasty epileptic seizures and a hemp concentrate (presumably low CBD and near zero THC) stops my seizures. Interestingly, a high THC, very low CBD concentrate also stops them.

THC does not produce other cannabinoids. The cannabinoid ratios are genetically controlled.

We are no where near completely understanding how cannabinoids work in the body and making broad generalizations just spreads misinformation.

Gry

Given the title, i just had to follow this thread . Amazing World we live in.

lumberjack.mr

Voltaire ; how refreshing!

Voltaire ; how refreshing!

I concur with oldchuck. The generalities stated in that post are not exactly accurate. Some 'hemp' cultivars are incredibly high in CBD and work great for whole plant extraction (sure 'most' are low in nearly everything...but not all of them)...and of course the CBD is at different concentrations in different parts of the plant - that's how it works for all of the cannabinoids.
And isn't it believed that THC-A convert to delta-11 THC at the liver when you ingest orally? ...which still gets you high.

Have you by chance read Voltaire's Ghost in the Machine?Mike:ying: