What's new
  • Please note members who been with us for more than 10 years have been upgraded to "Veteran" status and will receive exclusive benefits. If you wish to find out more about this or support IcMag and get same benefits, check this thread here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

Mountain High's Headband

cobcoop

Puttin flame to fire
ICMag Donor
Veteran
dave+chap+-+lawnmower.gif

Mountain High

Veteran
I found a nice pic of the last headband I grew last summer. She was heavy. Guess I was too busy to post pics close to harvest. Here is one of them.

cody2white

ghost in training
Veteran
What a great thread :) I remember seeing this a year ago and here it is! I remember getting some dank headband around july last year. Anywho I'm torn between tomato cages or trellis
Which one did you prefer?

Mountain High

Veteran
Cody2white- Thanks man, happy to see you make your way back here. I have never used tomato cages before, just trellis. I like the trellis, helps hold the buds up late in flower and makes it easier to train the canopy out horizontally. I do like the 4ft bamboo sticks and just putting about 4-8 bamboo sticks per plant, depending on the strain and how big. Some strains I have grown just never needed the support like some others. The bamboo sticks let you tie the buds to it when they get heavy, I like to tie onto the stick above the top of the buds. I'll look for some pics to show what I mean in a few minutes.

Budman678- You're gonna be surprised... it's just a Cannon Powershot SD600, but the trick to get good pics was the lighting. I taped over part of the flash so it wasn't overpowering the picture. It works pretty good, but it's about time for a new camera. This one is developing some issues and pissing me off.

Mountain High

Veteran
Here is the headband from above, top shot just before harvest. You can see she is all over the place. This was in a 10 gal smarty. Bamboo poles were a bit short for this one, 6 ft would have be ideal for her.

The purps, tied up. Like hanging' in a hammock.

Old Moses

my cut of headband

my cut of headband

Yo Mountain High pretty nice threads mate, you are a top grower and a hell of a photographer also

hey hope you dont mind...I got these cut as headband from a friend of a friend and lookin to your plants I thought its pretty similar to mine alive and in cured buds the pinky pistils and overall appearance....I just love the skunky diesel smell of the plant and the taste for me is very northenlightshy when fresh and then it elaborates more within a few days into cure to a more diesel and passion fruit taste and smell...I just love it....and the high is exactly like wearing a headband...I can fell my crown or halo just totally open like sort of thing...and its very mood changer too dont you guys think.....I hope my cut is the original diesel daywrecker headband,,,,

anyway keep up mate