What's new

~ Karma is a wonderful thing ~

G

have ya ever come across somethin that you really wanted, somethin ya seen, read about, heard about, but knew you would prolly never get your hands on it? just seemed out of reach, to much money, so far away, not in your class.

well when I first found cannabis on the net couple years back it was at OG. couldnt get enough of it. every free minute was spent there, readin.......i read everything. have you read the grow FAQs front to back, i think I read it twice. the strain guide just blew me away. I was 10 and in the biggest candy store in the world.

Strains and hybridization........thats were i planted my PC. started growin and readin old threads, Vic High, has some great posts. those guys really used to get into it back in the day. loved those threads.

so im there checkin out the new threads, and heres MrG talkin about his open pollinated Cherry Bomb. it was a long one at that. sat down and read it from the beginnin.........for those that dont know MrG, hes the creator of the Cherry Bomb that RM used in his cherry bomb2........the Pics, the description, the time he spent on this strain, just mesmerized me. to top it off it was from maui wowie, a exceptional pheno from seed. a private headstash strain.

I was green, nuttin to offer him, so I just followed along. finally got the nads up to PM him. complimented him on the strain asked a few questions and that was it. posted in his threads and then i just up and asked him for some beans. LOL nada, asked again down the road, offered anything from my meager collection....received a nice PM.

so a couple months or so ago im plannin this heavy duty sativa grow. gatherin up what i wanna grow, and im thinkin, it just isnt gonna be the grow I want without MrGs cherry bomb.(the other stuff goin are kick azz as well) so one more shot, three stikes and your out is what im thinkin. he makes my day, Pms back, and im gettin the "Bomb" :eek:

Im fuggin camped out at the mail box..week one..........week two................week three..................................week four..................heart broken like feelin. so im subbin in somethin else then.

started germinatin last week, and BAM,........I come home theres a package and its seed i know but which ones, lol. peelin it open expectin such and such.........shite goddamn.....Cherry Bomb 04.......a bakers dozen :canabis:

......yeah yeah i heard it hermies, i dont care, gettin rid of hermies aint a thing(read DJs new words)and wouldnt of cared either way. these beans get me excited, I have had trainwreck for at least six months and havent flowered a plant, sourD for 4 months or better havent even started a cut. these cherry bomb are already germin, lol. didnt take 20 mins.

I feel very honored to have these seeds, thank you a 1000 times over MrG:yes:

CBF

G

i know your holdin some wicked strains bro,now your just getting riduclious
i mean panama red ,acapulco gold, now cherrybomb well i hope you come visit
and smoke me up lol :) good luck mang

you lucky b@st@rd , i've got RM's version going now , cant wait to see a thread on your's to see how these compare ,should be interesting to see how much they share in profiles .

All the best with those, i look forward to seeing the grow.

Peace

O H

G

Wow.....that's one of my dream strains. You're a fortunate man. Good on MrG for sharing. :yes:

G

Very Cool, been interested in this version of the this strain for a long time. Good Luck with the grow.

cpt.kush

Thats cool you never gave up and it payed off ...maybe it'll happen to me hell maybe i'll be as lucky as FARMERJ ..it gives me hope (i dont know anyother growers out side of ic)...jlp has given me strains but im a lonewolf

king j

haha somehow i expected a different story then that

but im sure you will do the genes proud

and glad you got one of those strains you were dreamin about off your list
so what thats 1 down 5 gillion to go haha
goodluck