What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

G13 X Hashplant (Mr. Nice)

Ectotherm

Howdy,

I am looking for info on this strain and I am getting some pretty good reviews on searches. Has anyone grown Sensi's Mr Nice (G13 X Hashplant)?

Can you tell me what you thought of the potency?

Were there any hermie related problems with no stress?\

Many thanks...

Yes I have and as I write I have a few going. I give it a thumbs up for sure. The potency is very good. The first few times I smoked it and had no resistance to it it had a narcotic feel. As my tolerance grew it still stoned me very well, not overly body but more so than a sativa heady feel. Definitely a kick back an enjoy high. In my last grow I had 2 pheno's one more lanky the other short and squat. The highs were similar if not the same, the lanky one had a more bouquet flavor Vs hashy flavor of the other. I did I think 6 seeds the first time and endd-up with 2 girls. The 9 remaining, 1 was mutant and never grew much, another died when transplanted. The remaining 7 I got one boy the rest were girls. No probs with hermies but use all the seeds in a yr. I got mine and didn't use the remaining for a yr and a half and what I found the remaining seeds that were slow to grow, but I am happy. They make some nice thick dense buds. My short squat one gave me 10.5 oz's, the lanky 3.5 but it didn't veg as long. Good luck it is a hardy strain with nice smoke. Enjoy.

Ectotherm

Well thanks! The seeds are expensive, but I've found that 130.00 can be a good investment for 15 seeds. Think I'll give it a go... :canabis:

jakespeed

Veteran
the g13xhash is a really good combo, this seed was well worth buying, I bought some 3 or 4 years back and found lots of good mommas, I then bought another pack a couple of years back and they were also good. I found a difference from the first and second pack, the first pak was way more sativa like with a extreme hash lemon taste and was more lanky, the second pak was not real taste, but smooth and squat with again a real good high. Both paks were good, but i liked the lanky plants from the first pak, that is why i bought the second. Overall the plant I kept is the benchmark i use to rate other strains, she is strong, alot of peeps think shes too much in the high,............racey kinda.........youll love it

G

Well thanks! The seeds are expensive, but I've found that 130.00 can be a good investment for 15 seeds. Think I'll give it a go...

I think you are a wise man :smile:
and yes, 130.00 ain't peanuts, but fine genetics are worth every penny, if you find a keeper you'll only have to spend those 130.00 once :wink:

weclome to IC Mag Ecto :wave: