What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

Wierd little sprout

Roaddog

Good afternoon good growers!
Have you ever seen anything like this :confused:

The long side "branches", have a baby leaf growing out of the middle of them.
The little thing is stunted and deformed bigtime!!

Yall have and idea whats going on?

No clue, but that sure is one odd lookin bird ya got there. I generally kick the ones with deformities to the curb unless it is a common trait of the strain, BUT , others keep the mutants and claim them to be the best of the batch, so......you've gotta make the call :wave:

Sinfuldreams

Basement Garden Gnome
Veteran
No clue,
But are you saying the Leaf has new growth comming out of the Leaf it self, kinda hard to see, in the pics.
but man let her grow see if she makes it.
Might be fun, unless your not growin for fun.
Cool
Good Luck.
Sin

G

yes I have roaddog!

My Puna Budder baby looked just like that:

after a week she looked like this:

I baptized my Puna baby "The Moose", and you can see why!

and now she looks like this at 24 days veg:

definitely a strange mutation....

:wave:

G

:biglaugh: the moose , that's a good 1 :biglaugh:

i swear customs now instead of confiscating seeds .. they probably nuke them :mad:

peace

Roaddog

Blue!!!
That's it!!!
How cool :friends:
It's startin to look just like that.

Sorry about the pictures.
I had to sell the Canon 1D and $10,000 worth of glass, to get thru a crisis :mad:

The "moose". Thats funny :biglaugh:

Sin. Not out of the leaf, but the stem? of the leaf.
like Blue's first picture.

Thanks for lookin :wave:

RD

G

the leaf stems are known technically as "petioles" Roaddog :smile:

yeah your baby is looking mighty similar to mine....grow her out if you can, my own is quite the runt, but she has at least 4 main colas :eek:

you'll enjoy her, I'm sure! :D

Damn Blue....your photography is pretty fine there....talk about a clear picture!!! Love the moose reference....from some obscure familial point in my past Moose took on the new title of "Schmoo's" for me....don't know when or where that happened, but there it is LOL

nycnoob

That is wierd

That is wierd

Hello, I would hope that wouldnt happen to me when I start growing because then of course I wouldnt know what to do. I wonder hows it going to come out. Good luck to you two with the "Moose" lol.

G

all you have to do is watch them grow nycnoob....you'll be seeing your share of mutants sooner or later :wink:

Latest posts

Latest posts