What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

Where does one get DJ Short genetics??

Red

Saving the Planet, One Seed At A Time
Sorry Hansel I didn't see your question. No I have never tried DP's flo, but I have seen the seed stock that it was picked out of. I was never privy to DP's actual selection parents though. I have seen the entire range that the Flo can offer. What I love about this plant is that the most unassuming girl can be the pick of the crop. This is exactly the girl that was picked that mom'd the new F-13. As DJ said "rings the bell everytime."

hansel

Lost In The Forest
ICMag Donor
Thanks Red,

I checked out the new DJ strains at legends. The descriptions are most intriguing.

Just the sound of "Mountain Jam" makes my mouth water. :biglaugh:

Going to have to add some of those to my collection. :canabis:

sirharrynuggz

Me too SQ, didn't check this thread for a day and missed my perfect chance. At least my question was answered tho, I will be seekin out ol' red as soon as I can spare the coin. Thanks everyone.

Capt. Crip

Strain Seeker/Mirage Reading Master
Veteran
cool sig

cool sig

That's really cool what you did with the sig down at the bottom of your post.