What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

Where does one get DJ Short genetics??

Capt. Crip

Strain Seeker/Mirage Reading Master
Veteran
I didn't even look

I didn't even look

BV,I didn't even look I was trying to type so hard :wink:
I have his website memorized so I just went to typing.The Yahoo email didn't work so I tried the road runner to see if it would........
I kinda doubt it went through.......

Sorry Velvet,I understand now,that's probably why the Yahoo failed,but I typed it in on Road Runner,,,so maybe,,fingers crossed........

G

LOL Cap...I hear ya! hehehehehehehe

I can't relay to his server so I had to use my "serious" email account....but for those genetics I'd use the Pope's email address if I had to :biglaugh:

:wave:

G

Very generous and a fine way for a breeder to introduce himself to the community...this place just keeps getting better :D

Capt. Crip

Veteran
Amen to that

Amen to that

This will open up more genetics for the masses also which is always a good thing.........
I will be spending more money it looks like,,,but what a better way to spend some than to buy all that love in those little beans........................CC

Capt. Crip

Veteran
nighty folks

nighty folks

People have a good night...........
It's 3:00 AM here a time for a nightcap........bubble style :eek:
Take care talk with you good people tomorrow or today or something..........................CC
Maybe we will have good news by morning :yummy: :chin:

tRuKemist

You know us growers and good genetics... we're like Pac'man and trees :canabis: :biglaugh: It's all good ya'll, I thought you really did spell seeds, "seds" :joint:
:smoweed:
you know I'm joking,
tRu

Dutchgrown

----
Veteran
Hi Red....very nice offer and gesture on the free test seeds. Since you are new to the site here (but certainly not new to the canna scene) I must inform you of our site's policy regarding free seeds and/or tester seeds.

All test seeds are to be forwarded to Seedbay where they are distributed to qualified testers. Please notice in the SD and Seedbay forums there are sub-forums for 'Test Grows'. Once a member has been selected and receives seeds to test they must document their grow in the appropriate Test Grow forum.

This will enable us to select those best equipped to run a test, properly document the grow, and all done with the recipient's security in mind.

Again, we know who you are....but just as Bog, or Rez, or Sagarmatha, or Soma, DP, Sensi, or any other company....all test grow seeds go through us.

I'm sure in the eagerness of it all you didn't happen to notice this, just a heads up to you on any future free or test seeds offers.

Again, nice to have you on the site and we certainly look forward to DJ's genetics!

dg

G

oops sorry Dutch, thought they'd gotten that squared with you beforehand so I didn't think to mention it :eek:

Red

Saving the Planet, One Seed At A Time
Sorry, I didn't realize there was such a process! Well Dutchgrown where do I send these beans? For those of you who did e-mail me, I will get back to you. You shouldn't be penilized for my mistake!

Capt. Crip

Veteran
It's all good Red

It's all good Red

We should have thought about it really.I think we are all just excited!
Glad to see you have some new offerings also,will definitely check into it..............
Again thanks for being so kind :smile:
Take care......................CC :friends:

G

We should have thought about it really.I think we are all just excited!

You can say that loud Cap...some of the finest genetics to be found, as yet not extremely easy to come by, and he just pops in to say hello and offer beans....

By the way Red....got a L.U.I. going at the moment....phattest damn leaves I've ever seen! She's still young, 2 weeks into veg, but I have high :rolleyes: hopes for her :wink:

hansel

Lost In The Forest
ICMag Donor
That is really cool of Red to make such a generous offer. I'm going to check out the Legends site.

:canabis:

Red, have you ever tried Dutch Passion Flo. I have some that I am going to sprout.

JLP

Veteran
Very nice gesture Red.

I've still got the MJ in veg.A couple more weeks till flower.

For those of you who don't know the background of Mountain Jam it is a cross of Soulshine(fem) and a DJ selected Bluberry male.The Cannabis Cowboy provided the Soulshine and Chimera grew the seed moms I think.I'm unaware of the exact make-up of Soulshine but the Cannabis Cowboy showed some awsome looking hash from it on OG.

Sorry about the added process in giving away seeds here but as anyone will tell you,a rule is usually the result of a problem.Not your fault,somebody screwed it up long before you got here.

Red also has a couple more interesting new strains if you visit his site.

JLP

Red

Saving the Planet, One Seed At A Time
Thanks JLP! I now have been schooled and understand. I will be offering more test packs on Seedbay in the very certain future. Thanks to all who e-mailed me! I look forward to seeing great pics on icmag in the upcoming months!

Oh....the Soulshine-very Grapefruit reminiscent, much more musky though. A true Legendary cut from deep in the BC mountains.