What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

NEWBIE NEEDS STRAIN HELP...

I just got some beans today and I've been trying to find out some information about them. To my luck I've not found anything and could use some help. I'm trying to find out the general information on the following beans:

POK White Giant
White KC
KC 36 (Brains)
Cyber Crystal
POK Nebula

Any help would be so wonderful....

clearcutter

Cyber Crystal: Indica 55 - 60 days flowering

Its short stature and fast flowering (eight weeks indoors) make Cyber Crystal a painless grow for the lazy closet grower, but this resinous dwarf wreaks havoc come harvest time. Her sedative properties could be put to good use in large animal veterinary practices. This thick, squat, central-cola dominant beauty balances its body stone with a happy little head high. It culminates in a euphoric lethargia that will have you making incredible excuses for not showing up to work on Friday. And Monday. Don't get into trouble, okay?

clearcutter

White KC: Indica 55 - 60 days flowering

Noble lines of the White Widow, Afghani and KC33 merge to create this spectacular resin-coated beauty, ideal for hash enthusiasts or anyone who enjoys playing with twinkling, densely packed trichome-heavy buds. As much as I enjoy hash, I prefer hearing these incredibly sticky, indica dominant buds hissing in the glowing bowl of a favorite bong. The soft, lightly floral taste is followed by an immediately anesthetizing stone -- an odd juxtaposition of qualities, like a velvet hammer. An easy indoor grow, she can do well outdoors in temperate zones but gets fussy under more challenging extremes. This unique hybrid appears to be a promising therapeutic choice for medical users who like their buds white, chunky and formidable in effect.

clearcutter

KC 36: Indica / Sativa mix 50 - 55 days flowering

More production for every square meter! Parents of this success product are kept secret. K.C.36 is a short, stocky plant that produces giant buds and is very productive. A true THC bomb.

POK White Giant = White Giant x Hindu Kush
POK Nebula = Nebula x Hindu Kush

These seeds were grown organically in a controlled outdoor environment at a high altitude in the Swiss Alps. The fathers were Pure Hindu Kush F1's (Sensi) and each mother was a verified clone from a productive line. They were bred organically outdoors in a semi-protected environment; the advantage of this method of large scale outdoor breeding program is that the sheer volume of males available allows the breeder to select, from a huge gene pool, only the largest and fastest maturing males with stable genetic characteristics.

This collection allows you to sample some of the most popular strains combined with the stabilizing traits of the ever popular Hindu Kush.

Hope thats what you were looking for. The KC descriptions came from the strain guide over at OG.

Clearcutter has cleared the clutter for me... Thats exactly what I was looking for... I got my beans today and I've been trying to figure out what to grow first.... This will help me a bunch.

G

Ditto the Nebula thing. Back in the early 90's, NL by Sensi, absolutely rocked in terms of yield, and narcotic bite. It is VERY forgiving for a newbie. Not sure where its at today.

Ditto the Nebula thing, a couple of the pheno's are unique/excellent smoke with good yields too boot.

ES

Thanks Elkslayer. Haven't seen too much about the strain from anyone so I'll be glad to see if anyone has anything else to say about the strain. Been trying to figure out what to grow... Choices... choices.

G

Ms H, i grew a few diff KCB strains first startin out. mango, KC white, NLspecial, the mango was great tastin and smellin, less fillin, the NLspecial was hay, and the White were wild jungle sativas, hermaphrodite like a mofo. polluted my grow at the time.

I wouldnt recommend KCB to anyone. have heard his ledo uno is good if ysa find the right plant. thats prolly true with all his stuff. cause ive read good things about a few of the plants.

CBF

Harry Gypsna

Dirty hippy Bastard
Veteran
Ine known a few people who have grown KC, and hadmixed results,....There was a grow on here sometime back of the "Bahia black head", looked fecking great, shit, u cant even get Kc beans in the shopd around my parts coz they wont sell due to ythe prie wars meaning they make fucke all on em. wankers, lol U can tell what all the commercial growers round my way go for, coz at the place in town to get serious seeds, there is a waiyting list of about 3 months for em to get u Chronic, lol and they take the piss, putting a tenner on the prices at least.

Grower 777

KC36 , nice bushy plant with big buds, nothing special to smoke but the big buds makes it a good "daddy" for smaler budders

Curious to know if anyone has grown out the Cyber Crystal. Only 3 of 10 have survived and one looks like it's on deaths door. These seedlings are currently on day 26 of veg right now and growing very slowly. The two healthiest ones are only on node three.
:smile: