What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

uk breeding program

noel

ok growers,please bear with me as my spelling is shit.ok most of your seeds are in now and can start soon.not just yet as i am moving in a few days.to a bigger grow space(cant wait)heres a list of every thing i have,...1-600 hps...2-250 hps...1-250 mh and a lot of floras cool ligths,...4-205 nft systems...4 bubblers and 8 rockwool slab trays and a few other things you gather.you no what i am talking about.for nuts i use cannas full range of aqua...pk13/14...riznatonic and have ph pen and hannas ec pen and a digi cam for pics..heres a list of what i have so far on the seed front...bubble berry+c99....magic crystel....af+bb+nl#5....jack herer...durban+hashp+sk#1...whitewidow...jack surprize...rushmans primo mix...g13+hashp+ak...snow queen...jack surprize+humboldt snow...jlp=u,moonshine....kindkids=nl#5 and a few more still to come and even wallyduck is sending me some,so are breeding program is coming along great,hopefuly there are some great crosses to be had here,so p.m me if you can come up with a cross.you never no.the seeds just mite land on your doorstep.when were up and running all the seeds are for free and will be passed out by kindkid and maybe myself.got to say a big thanks to all you breeders for helping out.anything i can do for you lot just ask me and i will do my best to please you.o ya one more thing to ask you lot out there if you can send any seeds of diffrent strain that i dont have and you can spare them,please pm me as i realy do need as many diffrent strains as i can get.remember were looking for a great plant for no cash(all free)so please do all you can.thanks again for taking the time to read this.anyways nice to be here...cheers...noel

b_is_me

sounds cool man, cross wise i thought jack herer x white widow or your durban+HP+SK#1 x G13+HP+AK might be cool, I dont have any seeds to spare but may be trying to breed outdoors this year and that may bring many -Peace

Harry Gypsna

Dirty hippy Bastard
Veteran
this thread is old, Noel hasnt been about 4 a good while now, I know coz we got on well and chatted a lot

nooely

back with our breeding stock

back with our breeding stock

these will be our mums..will give more details on mum now were looking for indica dads and we will start..its taken me just under 3 months to get here are you all still up for this.if so please post here and let me no if i should keep going

Dr. D

Veteran
keep it comin noel......how many plants are u gonna be using to select the best mothers and fathers from??

nooely

sorry

sorry

been so busy of late..we have 2 affyduck mum,2 jack herer,2 golden pinneapplle 2 red widow,,thats were i am at so far,messed about a bit back and pollented an affyduck girl with a very nice jack herer,just one lower bud and got about 20 seeds..called affyjack..will germ theses to see if theres anything in there..you never no