What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

Halloween Nugs: Sensi Star, Strawberry Cough, Sour Diesel

dood- thanks, man...i had to get the resin off my fingers- i had no choice:D

The Sensi Star a thick, flowery, musky taste., almost like hash. the high, or should i say stone, is mostly felt in the body, your typical narcotic indica couch like stone.

The Strawberry Cough, on the otherhand, has more of that sativa like high. This batch is particulary more sativa dominant than the previous Strawberry C i posted about 2 weeks ago. You can see that the strawberry from a week ago looks a little more like a indica than the one recently posted. Anyhow,the flavor of this new batch is much more hazey, with a touch of sweetness. oh yea, and the high isn't too speedy, just perfect for a walk around town. the high is energetic rather than parnoid .

There are 2 different sour diesel batches pictured.. . The nugget that looks a tinyyy premature is actually a little sweeter than the other. Can't say which i like more, it's 2 hard to choose. i hope you enjoy the pics.

btw, none of these strains were purchased from a delivery service

peace

tRuKemist

Wow.......nice harvest!!!!!!!!
Should keep you stoned till Thanksgiving....forget Halloween....lol...smoking those you prolly willl! peace, tRu

G

They all look very tasty Phil. Great work ...:cool:

Sooooooo ... LOL :wave:

Good Growing.

Peace Mo,

vmax

Picture number two has a seed

Picture number two has a seed

Near your nail was this a hermie trait or was it pollinated?
Thank's,
Max

Okie grown

Veteran
nice

nice

So is that strawberry cough from dutch passion fem. seeds?Just wondering as i have some in flower.

hey Okie

this strawberry is from the east coast clone. I havent tried the DP version but im told it isnt quite the same, their "SC" is crossed with who knows, as is usually the case when North America strains go to Europe, i.e. Sensi seeds Hash Plant. i look forward to seeing your SC, im sure it'll be killer smoke.

budinski03

halloween !!!!!!!!!!!!!

halloween !!!!!!!!!!!!!

you gona b passing those out for halloween?????if so then trick or treat baby !!!!!

sillyphilly

I'm an East coaster......

I'm an East coaster......

can any cut be had for $$? I really need to start an indoor,as my partner jacked our whole outdoor grow this yr! you can read it in announcements forum. sillyphilly:wave: p.s i really would like some good herbs buy x-mas thats why starting by seed is almost out of the Q sillyphilly :wave:

G

Looking good,Phil....

We generally won't sell Sour Clones,we like to GIFT 'em :biggrin:

151031sour2.JPG

Guess the strain,Phil! :canabis:

15Mystery2.JPG

15Mystery1.JPG

Last edited:
G

Now I don't wanna' tell :biggrin:
Actually,it's Grimm's Matty-nooski Tundra....but it does resemble that SC of yours,doesn't it?
(That's exactly what I thought,too-proving that once again,great minds think alike!) :wave:

G

Sour diesel #4 looks killer i like the lime greem color.
beautiful

sack

HOVAH

How does a humble soul like myself get my hands on original Strawberry cough and
original Sour Diesel?

Nice buds Phil. Did you grow them yourself or did you get those from one of the NY delivery services.That SD looks alot like some SD a guy showed me on another site that he has been buying from some delivery service up there. Either way very very nice nugs and variety u are smoking there.