What's new

stinky strains & not so stinky strains I knew

dowink

This is from one of my posts on O.G. but I have since added some strains since. the low odor ones dont really smell like weed(skunky) and wont smell outside the Grow area. The others stink up everything and can be smelled outside the house when in bloom. this is my experience, and I used no odor control and only germ 15 seeds at a time getting an average of 5 to 10 females at a time always have grown 3 stains at once, always from seed so far. under 400 to 800 watts of light, in soil with combo of organic and Chem nutes,BOG soil method lately. and I always experiment a little just my nature. I will number them 1(least smelly) to 5(most smelly) in each catagory

The strains I have had with little or no smell during growth and flowering are

Sensi- NL, 1
DP- Oasis, 1
DP- Hawaiian Haze, 2
Dp- Blueberry,4
Sol- Sweetooth #3, 4
Nirvana- Ice, 4
Rez- Sweet Apollo, 2
GNC- C-99 f2, 2
BOG- Bogbubble, 3
HGF- Misty, 5

The Stinkiest where
DP- PowerPlant, 4
Homegrown Fantaseeds- Afgani, 3
Mr. Nice- Medicine Man, 4
Serious- Ak-47, 5
Nirvana- NL-Shiva, 3
BOG- LSD #1, 1
White Widow Web- Starlight, 1
DP- Blue Moonshine, 2
Paradise- Magic Bud, 3

G

You get yourself some West Coast Skunk and that will be the Pepe Le Pieu of the bunch.

Blatant

pinche_puta

I like the list but,,,,
I would like to see that list done in a way so others can understand what strains are high odor (smells like), low odor, for example:

high odor strains:

80's Texas Skunk, smells like road kill skunk stink
etc.
etc.

low odor strains :

C99, smells like mild citrus
etc.
etc.

You can have a high odor strain but smells will be different and the same for low odor you have all sorts of smells skunk, sweet, perfumy, hay, chemical and whatever else there is.... dont rate them just indicate high or low odor.

Didnt mean to step on your thread, I just wanted to leave my opinion....peace

G

how about KC 36 doe sthat have odor outside the growroom
i might be getting some from a new friend. we will see.

sack

white russian from serious

white russian from serious

Add white russian from serious. Pepe lepu's ass crack :joint: My fav....

Oh ya and the stone? Hardcore Indica with a trippy, spaced out, can't think or remeber, red eyed, baked, kind of stone. Defintaly in the top 5 Indica dom's I've smoked potency wise. Some of the most tricome coated to boot.

:wave:
SF

Latest posts

Latest posts