What's new
  • Please note members who been with us for more than 10 years have been upgraded to "Veteran" status and will receive exclusive benefits. If you wish to find out more about this or support IcMag and get same benefits, check this thread here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

Orange Headstash

Buddah Watcha

Veteran
Hey guys, I was lucky enough to score a pack of these from the bay a few years ago... I ran 1 plant last year and was very good smoke, smelled like orange airborne and pines, was tasty and packed a punch...

Now I got 3 other phenos going, around week 5 in flower. They all smell and are looking great! OHS3 seems similar to my previous pheno, at least the smell, OHS1 and OHS2 have more of a fruity candy aroma!

OHS1 seems the stretchier and bulkier of the 3... Here im running 2 cuts from the OHS1 mother in a micro setup on 7 gallon pots running organic soil... around week 3 of flower... she def didnt stretch as much here compared to the one in the tent in a 15 gal pot...

Those are the only good pics for now but when things start getting interesting I will upload em!

THanks karma for the quality gear!

Peace!

Buddah Watcha

Veteran
The smell on this one is insane, straight lemons, orange, citrus makes your nose tingle!

Pictures from Day 29 of flower

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

Buddah Watcha

Veteran
Oh yea, and I chopped pheno number 3, it was the one that was getting the most beat up by spider mites and started throwing a few nanners on a few top nugs so I just chopped...

OHS2 also has some mite damage and I saw a few nanners popping out as well...

My room is far from dialed in and there are light leaks and everything going on in there, no my best run and the mites been a ongoing battle... but still not bad... OHS1 is beasting it, OHS2 is doing nice too, I will post some pics when I get a chance... and OHS3 just didnt get a chance to perform... I have clones of them all so I might run em again...

I have both OHS1 and OHS2 in a 2 gallon grow bag and they both doing their thang nicely... OHS1 is the stretchier of the phenos but it stacks nicely with golf ball sized chunks of flowers... good branching and decent branch support...

OHS2 is shorter, not stretchy at all, barelly stretched at all but very frosty, more leafy than the others...

both have similar smells, orange peel, lemon, lime that is lovely and sharp and a bit musky in the back, stinky bug kinda reminding smell, which Im not a huge fan... we shall see how it will smell once it finishes thjo!

anyways, thats my rant so far :)
Peace!

too-dope

looking funky and frosty. That is a cool micro setup. What kind of wattage do you have in there? I was thinking about something like this for flowering males.

Buddah Watcha

Veteran
Thanks broda, those are COB LEDs, I think they are Cree CXB3070s if Im not mistaken... They are running at 50w total, so 25w each! I love those lights! Very efficient and puts quite some light!

Buddah Watcha

Veteran
Some shots from after the trim...

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

Still havent tried the smoke yet, another week i should open the jar and give it a try!

Peace!

Buddah Watcha

Veteran
Hey AceHaze, this pheno ended up being my least favorite, the flavor is nice, but its the weakest of the 3 plants, maybe some cbd in there, but doesnt pack the punch, definitely a looker and had great vigor! I'm letting it age a bit more on the cure to give a real proper review...

The other 2 phenos, one has a heavy pine/citrus smell and its the leafier of the 3, smokes nicely, and the 3rd one was the low yielding one, but was my favorite probably, nice candy pineapple,citrus smoothie flavor and good high!:tiphat:

Peace!