What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

Josh D OG

Cantharellus

JDOG1 18 days

Attachments

• IMG_1112.JPG
    IMG_1112.JPG
    55.5 KB · Views: 25
  • IMG_1113.JPG
    IMG_1113.JPG
    53.6 KB · Views: 23

Cantharellus

JDOG5 34 days

Attachments

• IMG_1118.JPG
    IMG_1118.JPG
    43.6 KB · Views: 25
  • IMG_1119.JPG
    IMG_1119.JPG
    64.3 KB · Views: 26
  • IMG_1120.JPG
    IMG_1120.JPG
    62.8 KB · Views: 24

Cantharellus

JDOG 6,8,9 18 days

Attachments

• IMG_1125.JPG
    IMG_1125.JPG
    46.8 KB · Views: 24
  • IMG_1123.JPG
    IMG_1123.JPG
    55.6 KB · Views: 25
  • IMG_1121.JPG
    IMG_1121.JPG
    49.8 KB · Views: 20

Cantharellus

#9 started out weak and developed some sort of stem rot at the base. I was able to get 3 tiny clones to save it and tossed one in to sex as soon as I could. This one never really figured out what it wanted to do and is growing with no branching. The other 2 clones were never flipped and they look normal and I will give a better representation of #9 at a later date.

Cantharellus

JDOG4 54 days. Smells of lemon/fuel. Starting with plain water plan to harvest around day 70.

Attachments

• IMG_1147.JPG
    IMG_1147.JPG
    63.6 KB · Views: 28
  • IMG_1146.JPG
    IMG_1146.JPG
    52.5 KB · Views: 26
  • IMG_1145.JPG
    IMG_1145.JPG
    52.4 KB · Views: 23
  • IMG_1144.JPG
    IMG_1144.JPG
    50.5 KB · Views: 30

Cantharellus

JDOG5 44 days. This one is covered in resin. Got it a little close to the light.

Attachments

• IMG_1148.JPG
    IMG_1148.JPG
    53.5 KB · Views: 21
  • IMG_1149.JPG
    IMG_1149.JPG
    54.3 KB · Views: 21
  • IMG_1150.JPG
    IMG_1150.JPG
    64.8 KB · Views: 23
  • IMG_1151.JPG
    IMG_1151.JPG
    51.1 KB · Views: 23

Cantharellus

JDOG8 28 days

Attachments

• IMG_1155.JPG
    IMG_1155.JPG
    55.7 KB · Views: 23
  • IMG_1156.JPG
    IMG_1156.JPG
    57.4 KB · Views: 23
  • IMG_1157.JPG
    IMG_1157.JPG
    52.6 KB · Views: 23

maimunji

Looking good but nothing stand out from the look. Maybe 5 with frost. I can see much better plants coming from this line but maybe its not so easy to find them maybe 2 packs is needed.

zachrockbadenof

Veteran
i just finished my 1st go-around with '1' fem - 70days in a 4x3.5ft tent with '2' 315's - its curing now... 1st impression after drying for 1week + 1 week curing.... disappointing... it was grown along with some other varieties, sdkush, a couple of diff chem's, and an ace zam...

by looks the josh d looked to be kick-ass, way more sugar then any of the others, but maybe it needs a bit longer cure - usually i can tell the potency after just drying it...

Cantharellus

It seems strange that people want to judge a seedline by growing one seed. The reason I started this thread is to show the different phenos so that the information will be available to those who seek it. I am sorry I even started the thread now. It seems that the seedline is not good because two people grew out 1 plant each and are not happy with it. Ok looks like the verdict is in folks. The end.

zachrockbadenof

Veteran
It seems strange that people want to judge a seedline by growing one seed. The reason I started this thread is to show the different phenos so that the information will be available to those who seek it. I am sorry I even started the thread now. It seems that the seedline is not good because two people grew out 1 plant each and are not happy with it. Ok looks like the verdict is in folks. The end.

hey i agree with ya... i'm just sharing my results of '1' seed.... i plan on sowing another 3 seeds next grow, and running this present seed again...

hey the best...by far... weed we ever grew was a cheap/cheap nirvana jock horror- i think the pack of 10seeds was 15bucks- we had one pheno that was beyond kick-ass- unfort being old and stupid, we didnt take any cuttings, and even after going thru 2+ add packs, and a pack of jack herer, never found anything close to it... so def u can't judge by one seed... peace

maimunji

Im happy with my plant i can't say opposite.
Plant have incredible vigor, good yeild and good potency. Hit is good just not what i expect. I expect One hit wonder, something to open my chakras and make my chi moving. Something that will poping sunshine in my head someting to make everything cartoon. Something that will make me feel like i feel when i eat oil maybe. Something that will put me to zombie mode. Don't know maybe i expect too much? But after all this hype with og kush i expect something. I can't judge single seed line even from 100 seeds but to me whole seed scene right now need to be judged from us growers, because i start growing from 1999-2000 and then almost everything that you pop from old Dutch seeds was good and worth the money. Now everything is super frosty hybrids that lack in potency. They looks like Mike Tyson and hit like Barbie girl. Its impossible to find this type of highs that i talk and if its posible and someone know where to find them lets talk. I also wonder why people not discussed
this problem they close their ayes - censored, breader conspiration? Maybe they just don't want people to have this plants? I don't know. Enough said.
Look in to my nugs they are really good.
picture.php