What's new
  • Please note members who been with us for more than 10 years have been upgraded to "Veteran" status and will receive exclusive benefits. If you wish to find out more about this or support IcMag and get same benefits, check this thread here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

My lonely josh d

maimunji

Hi I have one seed josh d and will update my progress with her here.Currently last day of veg. Going to switch to 12/12. Blumats coco. Enjoy
picture.php

sticking

Nice plant! Is it fem seeds or have you sexed it yet? Ive just started Headbanger and will be buying another 1 from Karma soon, this is high on the list so i will follow this.

nickman

Veteran
Girls looking real good. Nice lst’ing job. Looks like u gotta nice bush there...

I did some josh d x sour d (karmas)... they were probably the nicest plants I’ve grown to date...!!!...

maimunji

Girls looking real good. Nice lst’ing job. Looks like u gotta nice bush there...

I did some josh d x sour d (karmas)... they were probably the nicest plants I’ve grown to date...!!!...

Thanks friend good to know. Hope this one turn to keeper.

brookie

That looks great. I have some going now just started them. Can you describe the smell of that and how long did you veg before you flipped ?

maimunji

Around 2 mounts from putting seed in coco. Lemony little earthy very little hashy she will change a lot next few weeks.

maimunji

Josh d around day 33 end of week 5. Hope she will have strong punch. In karma we trust. overall she is great plant pleasure to grow I think I underfeed her a little but all plants feeds from one rez so she will take what others take.

picture.php

picture.php

Mohadib

Veteran
Damn! Your plants are WAY faster than the pheno I am running right now. I'm at day 26 today and it's about as far as yours were between week two and three... Quite some trichs already, but almost no smell. The plant looks good though ;) I'm keen to see how things will turn out!

Latest posts

Latest posts