What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

TnT Labs Genetics Grow

Dakine

Veteran
Gonna get some pictures of some clones soon.. The Amks smell like theyre in flower, they reek of Dankness..

Went to the local shop since I had to grab some vermiculite for another project of mine. Got some free samples of some alright stuff actually lol. Kinda happy about the ph up and down, and the other Dyna Gro products.

Never heard of this stuff at all.. Everyones telling me they got some good products. But I think its more for hydroponics..

B

back_woods

just found this one dakine. looking tight in here man nice job on all the strains. be keeping up from here on out

Dakine

Veteran
Hey Back woods! Thanks for stopping by, I hope your here to stay homie!

Heres A little Larry OG

Dakine

Veteran
Dried Nugs and Dried LArf/Lower Nugs

Dried Nugs and Dried LArf/Lower Nugs

Damn, I seriously thought I posted these pictures almost 2 weeks ago haha! Ill make sure to get some better ones of some nice nugs, A couple pictures are of the lowest nugs I took off early on A couple of the plants.

BlueDog/Ba3k Phenotype #1 Flowered Outdoors-Lowest Nugs/Larf

KingBubba/Bg3k Phenotype #2 Low-Mid Nugs Flowered Outdoors

KingBubba/Bg3k Phenotype #3 Flowered Outdoors

Amk3k Phenotype #4 Flowered Outdoors.

So I still have to take pictures of the lower yielding phenotype #3 Amk3k.

Dakine

Veteran
So im not to sure on what to do.. I just checked the trichomes of Bluedog #2 and CFF3k #2 inside the tent. They already have alot of Milky Trichomes, no Amber. BUT the smell isnt potent at all. If I squeeze the nugs then I can smell the dankness, but I can hardly smell anything if I dont touch them at all.. They kinda smell like grass/or how A plant smells.

Im not to sure if A flush will help with that at all.. Next water/feeding im going to give them A full dose of Flowering Nutes and RAW-Potassium. Then plain chilled water from here on..

Dakine

Veteran
Here is A clone of Bluedog Pheno #1. Shes been in A 1Gallon for A few weeks. I just transplanted her into A 3-Gal Smart Pot/Dirt Pot. I will veg her for 1 more week to get established and then Ill put her outside

Dakine

Veteran
Full Update

Full Update

So im gonna let you guys know what im up to lately. I've recently been seeing alot of growers doing the no-till route, KNF ferments,and imo-1-3.. So I thought about it and decided to get into it.

I really like the idea of getting away from bottles even if its considered to be organic. I know liquid nutes are the fastest acting if you have A nute problem that needs to be taken care of immediately. BUT that can all be fixed with making ferments of certain plants(weeds) lol.

But right now I only have Egg Shells and Oystershells that I put on the grill until lightly brown. Then smashed em up as much as I could and put them into separate bottles with some Apple Cider Vinegar..-calcium

I have also almost finished the outdoor no-till planter. I still have A small section to dig out, and then just wait for my cover crop seeds.

Spearmint- Its good for spraying to protect against certain insects/pest. Im also germinating some seedlings, theyre just so slow!

Dont really know if Chives is good for fermenting yet, But I also have some cilantro/coriander germinating around the chives.

Dakine

Veteran
Awww Shieet! Time for an update on whats been good!

Larry King OG, She has exploded once I Up-Potted her into A 3-Gal from that small pot she was in lol..

Her Small Fan Leaves.. They look beautiful though!

Next Up Is A clone of Amk3k #2.... FYI- #1 and #2 Original plants from seed did not do good in flower because of "Grower Error" .. I already have A clone of #1 flowering inside and its BOMB as FUCK!

And now is the Amk3k Clone of Pheno/Plant #1

TnTLabs

great stuff D! the amk3k is a great work horse and can produce very high yield once dialed in.. i think you will love Larry King OG, just as fast but a touch more stinky diesel!!
hehe

Dakine

Veteran
Alright so heres the 2 girls in my Outdoor No-Till Bed/Planter. I didnt realize how fast this bed would dry out. I need to water it everyday, if I wait till every other day. The plants are already drooping.

Here we have BlueDog Phenotype/Plant #1 Flowering Outdoors in A Dirt Pot.

So first up in the Outdoor No-Till Bed is KingBubba#2, shes looking A bit yellow. I need to create A separate feed for her.

Next Up Is BlueDog #2 , she seems to be flying past KingBubba right now. Kinda weird cause the 1st run with the Original Plants from Seed, the BlueDogs where Lagging way behind.

TnTLabs

nice one D, i think the BD is going to produce well now.. clones always produce faster and better... bobbo wasnt sure about her, now has gotten to love her taste.. see if you think she will improve this round..
maybe throw down some gypsum and kelp..