What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

TnT Labs Genetics Grow

Dakine

Veteran
Hey you guys! This Diary is going to be specifically for the TnT Lab Strains that I will be growing out to test! This round I will be testing out 4 strains altogether but only 3 strains in this thread and another strain in the Autoflowering Forum!

The strains ill be growing out will be.
1-BG3k, Bubba x Gods Gift x BHB3k
2-BA3k, Blueberry(clone) x (Amherst Sour D x SFV 2.0Male) x BHB3k.
3-Amk3k, Amnesia/Kush x BHB3k

ALL strains/plants will be germinated inside. Some will be vegging inside under A 400watt MH and finishing inside under A 400watt Hps with LED&CFL Bulbs hanging vertically on the sides of them.. Some will be vegging inside and be put outside to flower/finish..

Germinating plants will be put in A soil mix of 1/2 Light Warrior and 1/2 FFOF. Vegging plants will be transplanted into just FFOF. Flowering plants will be put into A FFOF mix that has Bone&Blood Meal,A little Bat Guano,Crushed/Powdered OysterShells, and perlite that has been watered with Unsulphered Black Strap Molasses.

Nurtients/Fert

Roots-
1-Great White
2.Black Strap Molasses

Water/Feed(Each will be used in different stages lol) This is just what I have to use.

1-Earth Juice Assist-Just to make sure soil is being saturated
2-Dyna Gro-Grow
3.Dyna Gro-Bloom
3.Elements-CalMag
4.RAW Potassium

Foliar Feed

1.Black Strap
2.Neem Oil
3. Other Organic Nutes if need cause of A Deficiency

Thanks for stopping by, Feel free to give me any advice you got for me! I could use some help. Also Stop by in my other Semi-Auto Thread in my signature to see Tnt Labs Semi_Auto

Dakine

Veteran
So This round ill be trying to germinate, 4-BG3k,2-BA3k,and 4-Amk3k. In Under 20hours most where still floating with small tails popping out!

This next pic was about 2 1/2 days since soak.

Dakine

Veteran
This next pic shows the 2 slowest seeds to pop above soil 2-Amk3k seeds still had there seeds on. I helped them out by gently taking the seeds off but both of them still had that thin coat/skin on them so i had to gently cut that off as well.

Right now there is 3/4 BG3k above soil, 2/2 BA3k, and 4/4 Amk3k. Im pretty happy with germination rates. This next pic would be most recent and about 5 1/2 Days since soak.

4-Amk3k are in the Germination tray,2-BA3k are in the middle row long way 2 in rear,4-BG3k are first row long way and 1st clear cup in middle row which hasnt popped up...

mless

I'll be learning here. I admire you for your scalpel's precision. I'd let them be and watch if they wouldn't make it by themselves.

TnTLabs

This next pic shows the 2 slowest seeds to pop above soil 2-Amk3k seeds still had there seeds on. I helped them out by gently taking the seeds off but both of them still had that thin coat/skin on them so i had to gently cut that off as well.

[URL=http://i26.photobucket.com/albums/c102/wipeout808/IMG_0961.jpg]View Image[/URL]

Right now there is 3/4 BG3k above soil, 2/2 BA3k, and 4/4 Amk3k. Im pretty happy with germination rates. This next pic would be most recent and about 5 1/2 Days since soak.

4-Amk3k are in the Germination tray,2-BA3k are in the middle row long way 2 in rear,4-BG3k are first row long way and 1st clear cup in middle row which hasnt popped up...

[URL=http://i26.photobucket.com/albums/c102/wipeout808/IMG_0965.jpg]View Image[/URL]

yo dakine,
nice to see your thread up and running!
wish you good luck!!

first of all.. get that lamp as close as you can!
you have the 400w on now?
as you can see the seedlings are stretching a lot right now...
if you have the 400w MH on have it sit about 4-5 foot above them...
test by placing a thermometer on the same hight as a seedling and check the temps after an hour..
but you need to either raise them asap or bring the light down..
also start now with a small fan blowing lightly across them.. lightly

by the looks of it you were to hasty with the AMK seedlings
i would only help a seedling remove the shell if the are above ground and 3-4 days pass and nothing happens... then id help.. you say cut?.. why cut? gently pull, no need to cut...
blessings
:thank you:

TnTLabs

So This round ill be trying to germinate, 4-BG3k,2-BA3k,and 4-Amk3k. In Under 20hours most where still floating with small tails popping out!

[URL=http://i26.photobucket.com/albums/c102/wipeout808/IMG_0952.jpg]View Image[/URL]

This next pic was about 2 1/2 days since soak.

[URL=http://i26.photobucket.com/albums/c102/wipeout808/IMG_0958.jpg]View Image[/URL]

also when soaking.. best is to agitate the water every 10-12 hrs.. and push the seeds down with clean fingers..
90% of the time seeds will fall to the bottom as water enters the shell.. with healthy ones that is...
:tiphat:

Dakine

Veteran
Yup, this is going to be a long diary lol!

Yes I have the Mh and Hps.. The HPS is currently in the tent flowering the SSSDH girls. I dont think I told you but I picked up another 400watt set up so I could have 1 for veg and 1 for flower!! Ok ill set up the MH, I didnt set it up yet because I was going to germinate the seedlings/babies for the 1st 1-2 weeks above soil under CFLs and LEDs in total its only 4-26watt CFLs and 2-14watt LEDs-118watts total if I did my math right. Ill get the lights closer till I set up the light later today.

The 2 Amk3k seedlings where the only babies to need some assistants. They where both above soil for almost 2 days with there shells on. I first checked to see how tight the shells where still on and if they where cracked open enough for the girls to pop out of them if i didnt help them and just waited a little longer.

The baby in the picture above with the shell off would not have been able to free its self to open up. The inner skin of the seed was dried up like a vacuum package around the cotyledons, I tried to spray it with water but it didnt seem to help..

If you look at the pic below, the slowest one was the 2nd seed with the seed still on. After I helped the first one out of the shell and inner skin yesterday. I wanted to see if the other seedling could work its self out if I took the seed casing off.. It couldnt even with me moistening the skin,by misting them with water..

I just helped her out a few minutes ago by taking the skin off gently. Right away the cotyledons opened up. But thankfully it looks like the other seedling i helped is now doing much better then it was. and now its on her way to become something awesome!!

I left the skin on top of the seedling for you guys to see what I took off/was talking about.

Im going to take another pic of the 2 seedling i assisted out of there shells in 1-2 hours. So we can see if me helping didnt do more bad then good lol..

Dakine

Veteran
Alright ill remember to agitate the water next time. I honestly never even wanted to touch them at all lol. Scared that I would do some harm to them instead of helping.

Maybe thats why 1 BG3k hasnt popped up and 1-CFF3k was suffering when they popped up above soil.. These 2 seeds did not crack/show a tap root and wouldnt sink.. Even after I emptied there cups to put everything in soil, they still where floating when I put them in new cups for another 12-20hours to soak before I transplanted them.

Before I soaked all the seeds im germinating I made sure they where good to the best I know how... I lightly pressed on each seed to make sure none of them where duds..

G

Subbed!Man,the words "CFF x BHB3k " made me drool already ... Get ready for awesome and strong smells:biggrin:

Dakine

Veteran
Hey Syd, Glad you found the thread! Oh man I cant wait till she starts smellin.. What Auto Strain did you grow? It wasnt the same strain as this right?

Hey you guys, time for a little update!

The girls/seedlings are now under A 400Watt Mh Bulb with it set to 250watts, and its directly above them 6-8inches away.But I might move it 4inches up. Theres also some 14watt LED Bulbs pointing at them from the sides/ at an angle 4inches above/away..

The pictures I took are not under the MH LOL.. I didnt realize how close I was to it, while trying to take pictures of the seedlings directly above. Next thing I feel A Little pressure on the top of my head/hair and before I really noticed I Hear A ShhppppSSSSSS sound haha, fricken thing burnt the top of my hair!!

The stretch stopped since I set the MH up and was able to get them ALOT closer to the bulbs. I put in a little soil mix at the top of each pot to help support the soft flimsy stem, and to promote root growth..

Here is the Amk3k 4/4 popped,smallest one was the slowest to show, and was suffocating from being stuck in the shell and dried inner skin 1 1/2-2days above soil...
-8 Days from Initial Soak.

BG3k 3/4 popped, still waiting for last one to magically pop up..
8-Days from Initial Soak

BA3k 2/2 popped. One is looking A little light green compared to all the other seedlings.
8-Days from Initial Soak

Im still debating on what size pots to put them in after they get rootbound, how long im going to veg them for, and which will finish indoors or outdoors. Let me know if you guys have any suggestions, im open to any ideas.

slipdefeu

Nice Dak!
I can see you everywhere :biggrin:
I wish you to find some fire gens :)
I've just started a seed grow here too :biggrin:
Vibz:tiphat:

TnTLabs

looking good there...
they have a perfect green.. dont worry.. just plain water will be sufficient for the first 2-3 weeks.. you can add some of your great white tea every 4-5 days...
veg should be minimum of 7-8 weeks, till the plant is mature and you see alternating nodes.. (top as soon as you see the 5th node...)
then she starts to express her sex and chances of turning hermie are drastically minimized..
(with all seed, reg or fem.. if you flower before maturity, it can stress them and make them herm)
if they will go into the soil bed then a 3 gallon will be sufficient till then..
blessings and good luck!

Dakine

Veteran
Lol Slip, thats how you gotta do it! Grow all different kinds of stuff! Man from the other test grows ive seen on here, I can honestly say I might find A Gem to keep A Mom for clones from the 3 strains im testing, and find one out of the amount I germinated! High Hopes!

2 months veg minimum sounds good lol. Ill be topping them 2-3 times altogether I think.. Once I do that ill probably train/crush lightly/ bend the stems, in order to get some bushes!! Im not sure if they will go into the outdoor soil bed, and/or some will stay in pots. Kinda depends on the CFF3k Semi-Autos.

Alright plain water for first month, but I can give them the tea about 1xWeek. Sounds good!

EDIT- So I have the 400watt MH, set on 200watts. Its around 8inches away from the seedlings..
The stretch seems to have slowed down from when I was just using the 14watt LED Bulbs 1 1/2-2ft away from closest seedlings.. But I put my hand where the closest seedling was and after a few minutes my hand was getting really warm. The seedlings seem to be slightly stretching more then they should.

Im going to move the 400watt Mh Bulb 1 1/2Ft away from highest seedling. but still on the 200watt setting..In about 1-2 weeks ill change the setting to 400watts and see how they do..

Last edited:

TnTLabs

Lol Slip, thats how you gotta do it! Grow all different kinds of stuff! Man from the other test grows ive seen on here, I can honestly say I might find A Gem to keep A Mom for clones from the 3 strains im testing, and find one out of the amount I germinated! High Hopes!

2 months veg minimum sounds good lol. Ill be topping them 2-3 times altogether I think.. Once I do that ill probably train/crush lightly/ bend the stems, in order to get some bushes!! Im not sure if they will go into the outdoor soil bed, and/or some will stay in pots. Kinda depends on the CFF3k Semi-Autos.

Alright plain water for first month, but I can give them the tea about 1xWeek. Sounds good!

EDIT- So I have the 400watt MH, set on 200watts. Its around 8inches away from the seedlings..
The stretch seems to have slowed down from when I was just using the 14watt LED Bulbs 1 1/2-2ft away from closest seedlings.. But I put my hand where the closest seedling was and after a few minutes my hand was getting really warm. The seedlings seem to be slightly stretching more then they should.

Im going to move the 400watt Mh Bulb 1 1/2Ft away from highest seedling. but still on the 200watt setting..In about 1-2 weeks ill change the setting to 400watts and see how they do..

sounds good my man...
ye as soon as they start to stretch, lower the light again....
id keep the cff3k in pots and the others in the bed.. the cff3k wont yield as much as the others!! but great aroma & taste
:thank you:

Dakine

Veteran
So right after I transplanted the AMK-3k out of there germination trays and topped the other pots with some soil to help support them up, and to promote root growth all along the stem thats under the soil line.. I measured how tall each plant/girl was, so we could see exactly how much theyre stretching.. Its a minuscule amount, so Ill keep everything where they are right now!!

Hey Gastro, thanks for runnin through.. If you see that im doing somethin wrong, let me know asap. You aint even gotta be nice about it lol. This grow kinda means more to me then anyother, since I had some pretty heavy issues and A Bunch of Growers&New friends helping me..

Here is the Ba3k 2/2, Day 12 from seed, if im not mistaken haha!

Amk3k 4/4 Also 12 days from seed.

BG3k 3/4 Also 12 days from seed!!

Oh and TnT! IS the Amk3k- (Amnesia x Kush) x BhB3k? Or is it Amnesia Kush x BHB3k?

Thanks for stopping in you guys! Lets get some Bomb (TnT) Genetics out there!!

Dakine

Veteran
Update Day 14 From Initial Soak of Seeds

Update Day 14 From Initial Soak of Seeds

Idk maybe I need to go to sleep and look at them again? I swear that when I got home at 4am it is now 9am. I looked at the seedlings and they looked huge!! ALOT bigger then just A couple days ago.. But idk what to say now haha!!

Amk3k 4/4 Popped

BG3k 3/4 Popped

BA3k 2/2 Popped

Next Update should have some pics/info on the raised bed I want to make outdoors. Or use A Half Circle planter, but I just have to dig out the soil and add FFOF..
I also have to decide which are going outside in what sized pots, and who will be put into the Raised Bed or Planter... OR Flowered inside in the tent?!?!

Hahaha so much to do!! :plant grow:

TnTLabs

So right after I transplanted the AMK-3k out of there germination trays and topped the other pots with some soil to help support them up, and to promote root growth all along the stem thats under the soil line.. I measured how tall each plant/girl was, so we could see exactly how much theyre stretching.. Its a minuscule amount, so Ill keep everything where they are right now!!

Hey Gastro, thanks for runnin through.. If you see that im doing somethin wrong, let me know asap. You aint even gotta be nice about it lol. This grow kinda means more to me then anyother, since I had some pretty heavy issues and A Bunch of Growers&New friends helping me..

Here is the Ba3k 2/2, Day 12 from seed, if im not mistaken haha!

[URL=http://i26.photobucket.com/albums/c102/wipeout808/IMG_1088.jpg]View Image[/URL]

Amk3k 4/4 Also 12 days from seed.

[URL=http://i26.photobucket.com/albums/c102/wipeout808/IMG_1090.jpg]View Image[/URL]

BG3k 3/4 Also 12 days from seed!!

[URL=http://i26.photobucket.com/albums/c102/wipeout808/IMG_1089.jpg]View Image[/URL]

Oh and TnT! IS the Amk3k- (Amnesia x Kush) x BhB3k? Or is it Amnesia Kush x BHB3k?

Thanks for stopping in you guys! Lets get some Bomb (TnT) Genetics out there!!

looking good my friend..
you still have ph issues with one or 2.. you see where the leaves are twisting.. prob a touch too high ??!
Amk3k- (Amnesia x Kush) x BhB3k is correct,.. good luck and thanks for the support!
:tiphat:

Latest posts

Latest posts