What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

Ghostrider OG V2

First time trying karmas gear, first icmag-post - so, hello all :).

Spent alot of time in this sub before signing up, at first motivated by the search of a good og.
was a long eeny miney between the white og and ghostrider, but pulled the trigger on the ghostrider because I wanted to see some more of karmas work with the biker in the ghostrider for myself.

Finally got two packs of the ghostrider and one of the road dawg here, one of the gostrider came along with a little booklet of karmas other gear, the other one came without it. Is there any difference in those two batches besides the packaging?

thanks all and thanks to karma g for being such a transparent and chill dude.

bottletoke

a buddy gave me an attitude gift card so i picked up some bikerkush v2 and a pack of karmarado og.
first time growing karma and i must admit i am pretty stoked. curious on the feeding of the bikerkush and the keeper phenos, growing in coco undeer 1000w gavitas. any info would be appreciated.

DoubleTripleOG

Chemdog & Kush Lover Extraordinaire
ICMag Donor
a buddy gave me an attitude gift card so i picked up some bikerkush v2 and a pack of karmarado og.
first time growing karma and i must admit i am pretty stoked. curious on the feeding of the bikerkush and the keeper phenos, growing in coco undeer 1000w gavitas. any info would be appreciated.

Having grown several of Karma's offerings, I can say that his OG hybrids like things on the drier side, at least in soil. I know in coco, that's not the best scenerio for the plants. Maybe more wet/dry cycles in coco, instead of keeping it wet all the time ? They also usually do better with lighter feedings. And they will love their mg.

bottletoke

Having grown several of Karma's offerings, I can say that his OG hybrids like things on the drier side, at least in soil. I know in coco, that's not the best scenerio for the plants. Maybe more wet/dry cycles in coco, instead of keeping it wet all the time ? They also usually do better with lighter feedings. And they will love their mg.
I guess I’m going to find out how they like coco! drying out coco is not good and the other hand wet soil is totally different then wet coco, I’ll play with the ec in veg and see what my run off is like and go that way.
now to wait until the seeds arrive.

Having just a little experience with growing og but im having a interesting time with the ghostrider og.

They are absolut heavy feeders, the ones (about 2weeks difference) from the first pack I sow all showing signs of n deficiency. The other ones looking good because I went high on the grow nutrient. Felt unreal giving them so much.

Also having a harsh time cloning the ghostriders, but If I remember right that is (along the heavy feeder) another trait of ogs.

Anyways, liking them alot and lookin forward to flip the switch at the end of the month :)

Also saved me a package of double funk. Would love to do a side by side grow of these and headbanger.

Me again,

sorry, dont seem to got the rights yet to pm or ask in a profile..

can nickman or maybe even karma g tell me something about the stretch of the ghostrider og ? Any vague number would be much appreciated.

Being abroad for a while so I want to flip them in mid january, but maybe doing it somehow earlier if stretch is too big.

Thanks alot Karma!

Cant wait to see them in flower. Will try to note down my expierence with the stretch and post them with some budshots.

So its day 24 since flipping the switch. Stretch is done and I expected something else. Before flipping the range was about 47 to 52 cm and now its about 85 to 95.

Which surprised me the most was the f/m ratio. 9/11 turned out to be ladies! Normally I'm hoping for some uniformity, but I made cuts and hope to find some heavy leaner for both of those parents to keep. Assuming from stretch the biker will stretch more than the white?

Overview:
[FONT=Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif]
[/FONT]

buds shaping

still have to figure out how to max quality of the images vs image limits, sorry.

mack 10

Veteran
Me again,

sorry, dont seem to got the rights yet to pm or ask in a profile..

can nickman or maybe even karma g tell me something about the stretch of the ghostrider og ? Any vague number would be much appreciated.

Being abroad for a while so I want to flip them in mid january, but maybe doing it somehow earlier if stretch is too big.
ghost is a solid grower,
the right pheno will almost grow itself.
much easier than some older clone og's.
go for the ones you like the most.

keep the pics up.

nickman

Veteran
I grew this strain a few years ago and it’s not a bad line... in fact, I found this line pretty uniform... all my females had tons of frost and they all smelled like earthy, hash...

Let me try to dig a pic up of one of mine that I grew awhile back...

nickman

Veteran
Ghost rider OG...
picture.php
picture.php
picture.php
picture.php
picture.php

Thanks guys!

Stumbled upon your gallery before nickman when searching for my first karma gear. In the end chose the ghostrider over the white og because I wanted to go for karmas (biker)og influence rather than "just" seeing the sfv og.
Anyhow, those really look good and frosty nickman and I cant wait to see the final buds.

Will keep up with the pictures, the exciting part is yet to come. Have a good time all.

couple of more pictures from day 30 since flipping the switch.

Im sure the next week will bringe more visible difference. Kind of unhappy how faded they already look.

Little overview, G.OG#3 in the front. Differences arent that much, they all are about the same vigor and stretch (exluding #1) and packing kind of same amount of frost, yet she looks like might be one of my keepers.

G.OG#7
Other one of my faves, curious if she might be biker leaning

trying to giving a pictures whats budding up under the headbud

and G.OG#8 with a branch of I think #1

Nice seeing you stepping by nickman.

Yeah, I got them in Biobizz-Allmix (kind of an common european organic soil) and since I got no problems keeping my clones healthy guess I went to low on the nutes when they were stretching. Heavy feeders indeed, already knew that from one of your posts saying something like this too if I remembering right.
Just curious if its more of an trait of the og or the white side.

Its okay for me, I just feel that they could be presented and maximized more.

Wishing you a good time.

Day 37 since flip.

Really happy with those ghostriders and the direction they are going.

Will try to do two more picture updates, at the moment I'm trying to figure out which ones lean toward which parent before the budding might tell me if Im right.

Still #1, #3, #7 are my faves.

Pictures:

Overview

GOG#3. Shortest one but with the most frost. Guess this will be my white-leaning keeper.

GOG#7
Second highest stretch, pinpoint leaves and the one which is purpeing the most. OG/Biker Traits I guess?

More of GOG#7.
Really loving her structure and colourplay.

GOG#1. Second one I think which leans more to the biker.
Highest maybe OG-like stretch. Had to bondage this beauty down, her lower budsites are really living up nice. Took her out of the tent to give a better impression of what I mean.

Latest posts

Latest posts