What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

Ghostrider OG V2

TDK

Veteran
I kept the Biker pheno, second run, Organic this time.

View Image

From 2 females I found a plant that rivals anything I've found from seeds in 2 years, a great all round plant, easy to grow, doesn't stretch as much as other OG's, tastes great, frosty and very nice yield, anyone looking for a dead cert then I'd recommend the Ghostrider.

CC

jum frosty ...
And good input , to try them out.

regards
:tiphat:

moses wellfleet

Veteran
No both f1.s the v1 was only sold in 2010 for shortly till father was lost.

V2 aka normal ghostrider is a f1.
Ok so this is V2?
picture.php

who dat is

Cave Dweller
Veteran
I'm glad to stumble across this thread. I have a pack of these floating around that I'm looking forward to getting around to. Nice to hear that it's the earthier end of the spectrum for a different OG take :yes:

nickman

Veteran
I'm glad to stumble across this thread. I have a pack of these floating around that I'm looking forward to getting around to. Nice to hear that it's the earthier end of the spectrum for a different OG take :yes:

It's a dam good cross if u ask me... Definitely earthy hashy OG kush to me...!!!... I think U will enjoy them-gets to poppn bro...!!!...

who dat is

Cave Dweller
Veteran
It's a dam good cross if u ask me... Definitely earthy hashy OG kush to me...!!!... I think U will enjoy them-gets to poppn bro...!!!...

If only I had the space... The next to get popped is Star Dawg IX just as soon as I can get my mitts on them. I want to cross keeper females and males of my Dank Zappa to the Star Dawg and work that to see what turns up. I'm keen on popping some more Karma gear for sure though :yes:

nickman

Veteran
If only I had the space... The next to get popped is Star Dawg IX just as soon as I can get my mitts on them. I want to cross keeper females and males of my Dank Zappa to the Star Dawg and work that to see what turns up. I'm keen on popping some more Karma gear for sure though :yes:

Sounds good to me...!!!... If we could just have all the space we wanted... Lol.

nickman

Veteran
Nickman can you compare ghost rider to polar bear?

Polar bear makes more elongated buds compared to the Ghost rider...
The ghost rider is a very hashy earthy tasting strain ...

Both are great strains... Polar bear being more OG... Ghost rider is more of a hybrid, with the White taking over in this cross... The Ghostrider was more frosty from what I remember...

I'd grow both Again if I had a oppertunity ...!!!...

moses wellfleet

Veteran
Polar bear makes more elongated buds compared to the Ghost rider...
The ghost rider is a very hashy earthy tasting strain ...

Both are great strains... Polar bear being more OG... Ghost rider is more of a hybrid, with the White taking over in this cross... The Ghostrider was more frosty from what I remember...

I'd grow both Again if I had a oppertunity ...!!!...

Thanx, have you grown the White OG V2.0?

DoubleTripleOG

Chemdog & Kush Lover Extraordinaire
ICMag Donor
For anyone reading, nickman has run a shitload of Karma gear. I've said it before, and I'll say it again. He does such a stellar job with them, Karma should just be sending him seeds for free. No joke though, dude crushes Karma gear.

nickman

Veteran
For anyone reading, nickman has run a shitload of Karma gear. I've said it before, and I'll say it again. He does such a stellar job with them, Karma should just be sending him seeds for free. No joke though, dude crushes Karma gear.

I've said it before, and I'll say it again. Thank you so much for your kind words... it really does mean a lot to me...!!!...

Karma has great Genetics and I just try to do my best to show others what's in store for them:...

Thanx again bro... :tiphat:...

moses wellfleet

Veteran
I got four female GR V2.0 and a nice looking male. All the plants are crazy vigorous. The stems are unbelievably hollow I am worried the clones will not take, so I made a another batch of clones using much younger shoots that are not yet hollow. Also huge fan leaves on this strain!