What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

LSG - Orrange Diesel v3 testers

Hey peeps, just another shot of my veg room with all the orrange diesel seeds that went in the little black pots.. Should start to see them popping up over the next couple days!

Thanks
S

Hey bloom,

Looking forward to seeing the outcome on these,

What was the germination rate ?

Thanks
GA

Hey GA,

I popped around 30 beans an there was 25 that had cracked an stated to show tap roots when they got planted in the dirt. so once i start seeing them come up il have a better idea of germ rates. The cold at the min might play a bit of havoc in there but Im staying positive :D

Thanks
S

Hey everyone,

So there some good news and some bad, the bad news is I lost 1 this morning. had made it to the top of the soil and started to ahead its shell but on inspection I noticed there was no real talent root developed and the leaflets where white so out it goes! Good news is another one had also made it to the top an shead it's casing but she is looking good to go so hopefully it's the start of more to come :)

Thanks
S

RandomMan

I Build Things
ICMag Donor
GA just told me about this thread. I didn't know you had it going. I was asking him about some Orange D.

Good stuff, Sam. Blessed vibes on this endeavor. Yet another of yours that seems to be in line with my flavor preferences.

Best wishes.

GA just told me about this thread. I didn't know you had it going. I was asking him about some Orange D.

Good stuff, Sam. Blessed vibes on this endeavor. Yet another of yours that seems to be in line with my flavor preferences.

Best wishes.

Thanks RM,

I'm looking forward to this one, smoked some sour tangie over at the HTCC and it was just the dankest NYCD taste with this orrange cream undertone so I'm hopin to stumble across something similar or even better than that as my favourite smoke is D and any time some dick at home decides to call his random crop diesel I'm always disappointed

S

Hey everyone,

Here a little update on how things are going! Culled a couple of runts due to a friends security being comprimised recently but All the remaining ODv3 are ready for a repot and lookin happy enough, the two mothers at the back in the group are just some blue meannie and the prop is 4 stardawg clones, the mother had to get flowered out as il be moving shortly and she was to big to transport.. Il prob just want to move the ODv3 and a couple small clones of my keepers Blue M, Stardawg and GA's White sage purple pheno

Thanks
S

RandomMan

I Build Things
ICMag Donor
Thanks RM,

I'm looking forward to this one, smoked some sour tangie over at the HTCC and it was just the dankest NYCD taste with this orrange cream undertone so I'm hopin to stumble across something similar or even better than that as my favourite smoke is D and any time some dick at home decides to call his random crop diesel I'm always disappointed

S

Sounds like a great flavor.

I'm the same with diesels. A buddy and me were just talking the other night about all the people who ruin the diesel name by breeding junk that's not real.

Great updates.

Hey everyone,

Here some more pics of how my orange D's are getting on, trying to keep them small so I can move them to my new house when I hear back later this week.

Thanks
S

J_hoover

Hey Sam you will find sum amazing phenos in this batch of Orange Diesel V3

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    143.4 KB · Views: 16
I want this strain!...just cracked two London City Diesel...cant wait to see what these babies do...thanks Jah! loving the LSG genetics so far....but i cant find the Orange Diesel...will there be any drops of it this year? whats planned to come out from LSG this year? tagged...
Right now i have packs of LCD, Orangenesia, Kensington Kush, and Aphasia Haze, which sounds tasty as hell! wish CC really had the sour orange diesel like they say is instock...was really stoked on that one..been eyeballin the Knightsbridge and Exodus Fuel as well...guess I just want them all...great taste in hybrids jah....really looking forward to these...be blessed...steel

J_hoover

There are a few packs of orange diesel v1 at the TUDE left my friend, you have a fine selection of lsg strains there and i know you will be happy��

If you ever want to do test grows holla at me on fb or insta