What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

Headbanger

JustGrowing420

Some budshots from different headbanger plants around 48-49 days:

fetch

fetch

fetch

fetch

fetch

fetch

Grown to a T JustGrowing420 so much Heabanger to sample..:woohoo:
wAAACH5BAEKAAAALAAAAAABAAEAAAICRAEAOw==

My record so far is 113g from one plant..
These ones were defoliated, she doesnt need it though and I don't recommend.. they also travelled in a box in mid flower, had photo period interrupted and all good.
Roots well, vegs well, grows straight up which suits my style.. super loud, superlative high never gets old..
​ ​​​​​​​
20220408_225004.jpg

JustGrowing420

76 days for those and chop! As you can see in pics in late flower most of them pushed out some nanners. I'm not expecting pefrect stress-free plants at my level and don't mind the odd banana, but one of them (#5) was in fact a bit excessive. I only compare with the rest of the genetics I run in same environment.

Aromas are mouthwatering, from funky perfumey citrus to nostril burning gassy smell.
Taste on point as well, coats mouth and stays there.

Chunky buds with good looking swollen calyx.

full

full

full

full

full

full

full

full

full

full

full
full

full

full

Last edited:

kro-magnon

Veteran
@Petrochemical Karma has a Stardawg keeper, it's one of the best Chem D seed line from Top Dawg seeds ,he has made a few cosses with his keeper, Road Dawg, who is Stardawg x Biker Kush and Acid Dawg, Star Dawg x Sour Diesel Bx.
I've harvested some Acid dawg recently and it's a great seed line, give it a try if you want to grow some Chem/Sour related genetics of good quality.

kro-magnon

Veteran
And a month later... the dry buds!

Phenotypes in the photo are arranged from top left corner, ascending 1>8

full

full
full

full

full

full

full

full

full

full

full

full

full

full

full

full

full

full

full

full

Euphoric, relaxing and potent, mainly sour with hints of fruits (lime, grapefruit) or earthy kushy goodness depending on phenotype.
Nice job, that's insane how some of your buds look exactly like some Acid Dawg I have harvested, the genetic they share really show. When I've grown Headbanger I had more phenotypes with round buds, the hardest for you will be to choose a keeper between your 8 females, I hope you have been able to clone all of them.

JustGrowing420

Nice job, that's insane how some of your buds look exactly like some Acid Dawg I have harvested, the genetic they share really show. When I've grown Headbanger I had more phenotypes with round buds, the hardest for you will be to choose a keeper between your 8 females, I hope you have been able to clone all of them.
I have 5 of them backed up, I'm between 3, 4 and 8 for the moment.

3 is super hashy and sour, 4 has a sweet sandalwood like component to the taste and 8 has a taste and smell that reminds me of some shower gels :chin:

I'm guessing you cull the ones that are throwing nanners?
Not necessarily, even though the ones I mentioned were the cleaner, they are worth a second run to determine if it was my fault and they stay clean.

edit : Also I have only found a couple immature seeds in several grams smoked so it could be that they are mostly sterile. I expected a lot more seeds for the amount of them.

Latest posts

Latest posts