What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

Headbanger

budelight

Discovery Requires Experimentation
Veteran
Here is the Mom and Dad for you genetics heads, that love that full history.

View Image

View Image

View Image
Hell yeah, that's mee!

I attempt to always post up parental lineage when I have the opportunity with a grow. Really helps other members see what yo expect and what's possible out of a line.

P.S. that last pick you threw up on page 1 is a donky dick 4sho!

Cheers Karma G!
BeL

Last edited:
A

AlterEgo860

love how ur doing this.. I hate how seed companys and breeders. don't usually have pictures of the mom and dads.. and offspring.. usually its just a pic of the offspring.. and info..

nice work .. keep up the good work..

frankenstein2

Astronaut Status
Veteran
That male is retarded!!!! My eyes started watering and my nose got stuffed just looking at him!!!!! The structure is amazing!!

bigbag

Veteran
True Biker Male or reversed cut ??? nice one ! In today's world of SD x OG's, this one seems very legit...

stimp

Cool stuff Karma, I grabbed a pack a few days ago. Can you tell us anything as far as what the highs like?

azad

Buzkashi
Veteran
The headbangers looks Smashing. Hope I can score some of your new seeds off the bay/bou.

Mikenite69

Veteran
hey Karma some semi cured bud shots from my test grow!

hey Karma some semi cured bud shots from my test grow!

Hey karma thought i would post a couple semi cured bud shots of the c99(bx) x biker kush from my test grow for you.....

Karma G

Vendor
Veteran
Here are some results from another grower.

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

nickman

Veteran
Wow karma, these sure do look like show stoppers... I'm loving your brotherhood og right now... I just put the last 5females into flower the other day... I got 9 females out of 1 12 pack of seeds, which is awesome... The 1st four of the brotherhoods were all keepers in their own way... Anyway I love how u show us all these pics of the genetics... I really thinkn about grabbing a pack of these bangers... U rock dude...!!!...

mack 10

Veteran
looks great indeed. you can see hints of sour d everywhere you look.
great work Karma.

when do these drop, I think i'll be needing a couple 'o packs.

Mack.

Gardening Angel

Veteran
Headbanger first round

Headbanger first round

Hey,

I received some headbanger seeds about a month ago
I popped 4 and put 1 straight in on 11/13 the other 3 I'm currently vegging on 18/6.

I'm new to this site and will post pics once I've learnt to do so

Thanks again to karma if these head bangers are in the same league
As my jack o nesia I run I'm in for a treat !

LoganKush

Hey,

I received some headbanger seeds about a month ago
I popped 4 and put 1 straight in on 11/13 the other 3 I'm currently vegging on 18/6.

I'm new to this site and will post pics once I've learnt to do so

Thanks again to karma if these head bangers are in the same league
As my jack o nesia I run I'm in for a treat !

Welcome to icmag forums. Would love to see them pics posted soon so I can get some ideas from your strain and growing methods. Cheers! :tiphat:

Gardening Angel

Veteran
Not much to see on the headbanger grow at the moment they are currently being vegged under a 250 mh
18 on 6 off

I did spot this in Amsterdam in GP coffeeshop

Thanks,
GA