What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

Karma Genetics Biker Kush V2.0

gmanwho

Veteran
pheno variation

pheno variation

Looking beautiful !!! how many pheno variations did you find in your pack? Any descriptions since the KG area is gone?? still sitting on 4 bkv2's that i cant flower till january, 6 sd x bikers as well, kg's cookiewreck as well. Small speedbump. january comes im hitting the ground running..... b-safe

Treetroit City

Moderately Super
Veteran
Beautiful flowers!

beautiful :)

wow!!!!! mouthwatering!!

damn, that looks dank as fuck.

Good looking buds you Got there !

Thanks guys! She was a real treat to be sure. She gave me fits in veg but the flowers more than made up for it.

Looking beautiful !!! how many pheno variations did you find in your pack? Any descriptions since the KG area is gone?? still sitting on 4 bkv2's that i cant flower till january, 6 sd x bikers as well, kg's cookiewreck as well. Small speedbump. january comes im hitting the ground running..... b-safe

I only ended up with 3 females but they were all the same pheno, no variation at all. A good back cross for sure.

As far as descriptions, she is just a super stoney kushy flavored treat. A little lemon in there, not a lot, more fuel flavored kush

I keep coming back to this thread. Blown away each time.

Good work.

Thanks Quasi, glad you enjoyed the pics.:tiphat:

gmanwho

Veteran
Good to know minimal variation, but that makes it harder deciding which cut to keep. Lol, I hate deciding sometimes.

Curious. So of those 3 , anything stand out that you would choose that cut over the other 2? Sure there are some obvious reasos like smell yield an coverage. Sometimess there's other things I guess.

They look beautiful!!!!! An if anyone is looking for these,there are still packs available elsewhere. There Were officially released in mid October .

Bsafe

Last edited:

Treetroit City

Moderately Super
Veteran
Good to know minimal variation, but that makes it harder deciding which cut to keep. Lol, I hate deciding sometimes.

Curious. So of those 3 , anything stand out that you would choose that cut over the other 2? Sure there are some obvious reasos like smell yield an coverage. Sometimess there's other things I guess.

They look beautiful!!!!! An if anyone is looking for these,there are still packs available elsewhere. There Were officially released in mid October .

Bsafe

They were all so similar I just went with the one that looked like it had the biggest buds lol.

This is the pheno I kept.

picture.php

picture.php

I see why Karma is using your pic for these ! nice

Thanks! I was tickled when I saw it being used at the tude.

Last edited:

nickman

Veteran
Wow they look so fat... I harvested some brotherhood og and I really am enjoying what I have tried so far... I still haven't tried two of the four phenos that I have... The only thing that I don't like about them is they are small yielding... The two phenos I tried are more og leaning and only yelling like a zip... The other two look a little better in the yield department... The thing is your colas look so nice... Sorry, I don't mean to talk about a different strain but I just figured since it was still about karma... They look great bro...

nizzle

Looks Nice. You should try research scrog a little more :) that one Would be Nice to tie to the net. And then first let Them grow over the net when you 12/12 . :D but it requires a little more time in veg

Treetroit City

Moderately Super
Veteran
Looks real nice. Have you tended any out side?

Nope, I'm strictly indoor.

Wow they look so fat... I harvested some brotherhood og and I really am enjoying what I have tried so far... I still haven't tried two of the four phenos that I have... The only thing that I don't like about them is they are small yielding... The two phenos I tried are more og leaning and only yelling like a zip... The other two look a little better in the yield department... The thing is your colas look so nice... Sorry, I don't mean to talk about a different strain but I just figured since it was still about karma... They look great bro...

Yeah, my BHOG's were pretty low in the yield department as well. Great flowers but just on the small side.
These do not have that issue.

Looks Nice. You should try research scrog a little more :) that one Would be Nice to tie to the net. And then first let Them grow over the net when you 12/12 . :D but it requires a little more time in veg

Really? Cause I think I know my way around a scrog.

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

gmanwho

Veteran
Ha, i love it. U Told him 3rd!!!!

What was that first pic of the filled net with that purple goodness.... looks almost white or deep chunk crossed.

the gavitas doing well now i see. how far you keeping them above the canopy now?? running the lamps on 1000 or 1150? Been looking at the E-Pappilon setup that uses the philips bulb as well.

b-safe

Treetroit City

Moderately Super
Veteran
Hey gman, that first pic is a freak pheno of Red Headed Stranger. Williams Wonder x Tom Hill Haze. That light never got turned up past 600.

I never turn mine up to 1150 or at least I haven't yet. I will hit 1000 if have the clearance to do so.

gmanwho

Veteran
not to get off topic but i think some of tom hills genetics did use the deep chunk. those new philips bulbs are something else.. if shit isnt dialed in they will bring on all kinds of deficiencies. On average how far above the canopy is your reflector?

Back to the bikers, what are you running for nutes, strengths an additives? higher ammounts of cal mag or epsom? sorry for so many questions.....

b-safe

Last edited:

spaceboy

Those are some super frosty frock hard kush buds :bigeye:

Are you doing a flood and drain setup with those Third or Drip? Also wondering how your feeding them if you'll share your secret :biggrin:

Very nice job!!

Treetroit City

Moderately Super
Veteran
not to get off topic but i think some of tom hills genetics did use the deep chunk. those new philips bulbs are something else.. if shit isnt dialed in they will bring on all kinds of deficiencies. On average how far above the canopy is your reflector?

Back to the bikers, what are you running for nutes, strengths an additives? higher ammounts of cal mag or epsom? sorry for so many questions.....

b-safe

Yes fill us in how she eats :)

Those are some super frosty frock hard kush buds :bigeye:

Are you doing a flood and drain setup with those Third or Drip? Also wondering how your feeding them if you'll share your secret :biggrin:

Very nice job!!

Thanks guys.

She loves Mg, a LOT! Learned this the hard way. She gave me fits in veg and even into flower when she went under the Gavita's. I upped the CalMag and even was giving additional Epsom Salt and she rebounded.

They were hand watered with Canna Nutes in 100% Canna coco.

gmanwho

Veteran
Maybe a theory on the bikers, cause coco can build up unused nutes,I almost feel the calmag should be upped some, but like 6-8mill per gal max. calmag should not be the only source of mg. as if u upped the calmag+ to much, you supply the mg, but all the cal is not utilized an builds up. Then cal I believe , I believe , cal in excess blocks n up take.

I may be wrong, but this is my take an how I plan on going back into the lucifer og's or bikers I ran before. Chem d ... sfv ..etc.. Then with the intense light photosynthesis just eats up the mg.

always liked the earth juice mg plus trace as well.

Love the show 3rd. Just making conversation.

Bsafe

Treetroit City

Moderately Super
Veteran
I topped out at 4 ML's a gallon with the calmag. I've never gone to the extreme of 6-8. Although some get away with it I won't go that high with calmag.

S

Spider Crab

Quote:
Originally Posted by nizzle View Post
Looks Nice. You should try research scrog a little more that one Would be Nice to tie to the net. And then first let Them grow over the net when you 12/12 . but it requires a little more time in veg

Really? Cause I think I know my way around a scrog. :redface: :biglaugh: