What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

does any1 know the background of the strain...

G

Catpiss?? Or is it a figure of speach for harvesting at a certain time? Just a thought....Very similar to Trainwreck IMHO...if anybody knows the backgrounds of these strains, I'm very interested....

Highest Respects!

KRS Juan

Nope, it's a real strain. Very strong sativa, similar to trainwreck but more musky flavor and cat piss is more knock-you-on-your-ass and less of an up. And yes, in large quantities it smells like cat piss.

-KRS Juan-

G

KRS Juan ~ do you know anything of its origin, and if it is available by seed somewhere...what's the deal?? Are cuttings available of this amazing strain??

Highest Respects...

KRS Juan

I've never been able to find out either, and I'm not sure we are ever going to. Both are available as cuttings in cali, and I believe both originated in the bay area. You will never find pure seeds of either as they only exist in clone form, but I would pay for some quality crosses as they are 2 of my fav's.

I know Dr. Jay in the med forums has grown his fair share of the wreck, maybe send him a pm for more info. Let me know what you find out.

-KRS Juan-

G

Catpiss is the dog's bollocks. An absolutely RIPPING AND SHREADING type strain. Just tears you apart after even a relatively small session. First thing I thought when I saw the nugs was INDICA. Rock-hard, solid, cat pissy smelling, crystal-INFESTED bud...

Right off the bat, the immediate high is all in the head. EXTREMELY cerebral. Then, it moves to all the parts of your body and gives you a way bigger body buzz than the Wreck. Though, like KRS already stated... it's got less of an "up", more Sativa high once it all settles.

Very tasty bud, too. Very different taste, as well as scent. Catpiss gets a huge A+ in my book. One of my all-time most seeked strains. My buddies finally ran into some from Austin and it's the real deal. Killer killer smoke.