What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

Anyone finished a MK Ultra or Sage n' Sour grow?

Pete

I'm really anxious to hear about these two new T.H. Seeds strains. Has anyone grown them out yet? I could be jumping the gun here because they released these quite recently.

Peace,
Pete

PALM

I may be wrong, but I am pretty sure both have been out for a little while and SAGE has been out for at least a year. I am very interested in trying MKULTRA I have only heard good things about the MK.

Pete

PALM said:
I may be wrong, but I am pretty sure both have been out for a little while and SAGE has been out for at least a year. I am very interested in trying MKULTRA I have only heard good things about the MK.

I have heard good things about MK as well (BOG has heard good things, and he's the man). SAGE has been out for a while, but I'm talking about Sage n' Sour. I believe that's what its called. Cross of SAGE and Sour Diesel if I remember correctly.

Pete

G

Sage n' Sour=
WEST COAST Sour Diesel x SAGE,and it's NOWHERE as good as the Original East Coast Sour Diesel,and SAGE is FAR too variable,so havaball....imo.

Pete

Rezdog said:
Sage n' Sour=
WEST COAST Sour Diesel x SAGE,and it's NOWHERE as good as the Original East Coast Sour Diesel,and SAGE is FAR too variable,so havaball....imo.

That's good to know, but I agree... sounds like you've got something against T.H. Seeds.

PALM

I def. agree so many strains so little time!! Give rez a chance I pm'd him on OG and it took a good 3-4days for hime to get back to me. We must understand that all these breeders like BOG and REZ probally get like 50pm's a day and im sure many are just ignorant people writing nonsense. Give him a chance and im sure you will be satisfied. I have not had any experience with his strains yet but I assure you when the new line "vintage" comes out I will be first in line to order some up. Whatever your choices as long as you are happy and get what you pay for is all that matters.

Cheers!

Pete

All I've got to say guys, is that I'm excited about all the strains this year. Looks like 2004's going to be a good one for some potent bud. I have been checking out Reeferman's seeds and am really close to ordering some of those true breeding strains, those look great for the small time breeder.

Peace,
Pete

SativaBelieva

I'm sure Rez likes THS... ;-) and responses on MKU are consistently good!... stable G13 OGKush cross... though I believe it is more of an indica...
S.A.G.E. and Sage 'n Sour are more sativa dominant... whichever you prefer... and I'm sure Sage, Sage 'n Sour and Rez' Sour Diesel BX are among the best value seeds... top notch sativa strains at USD60-100 price range... I've bought Sage last year and I had 2 winner females... one a bit more indica-like than the other very sativa dom... now I'm testing 4 SnS cuts... so I don't know about stability here... but if you get a real winner female... it promises more yield and less flowering time... some 6 more weeks and 'll be able show if that claims is true...

TORC

Just FYI. MK Ultra is not a stable variety. Do some research and you will find a multitude of phenos and not all of them are good ones. Even SAGE has a lot of variation for such an expensive strain.

G

I got 2 females phenos with no hermies found with the MKultra and found Sage to be very stable strain. I didn't know there was even a west coast diesel but i guess REZ says there is a west coast Diesel . WTF is the difference? i would hardly say that THseeds strains are expenive since there only 80$ for strains that won the CC. Reeferman is selling Love Potion #1 for 220. I wonder what problems REZ found on SAGE ? would be nice to hear what he has to say. Well good luck i found 1 true MKultra pheno out of a 10pack. The SAGE n Sour on the otherhand i hand very poor success. I was thinkn of pickijn up somemore but i think i will try some of REZ's strains.

TORC

The variation is the problem with SAGE. If you get the right pheno it's some of the best smoke out there. However, you may have to grow out a couple of packs to do so. To me that is to expensive for not being a stable line.

SativaBelieva

Every pack of S.A.G.E. should have at least 1 female winner pheno... I haven't heard otherwise... if you did, TORC... step by Hempworks, THS values customer feedback... good or bad...

I don't have the experience on Sage 'n Sour to judge that strain's stability... but I see lots of sativa vigor in my first grow...

JLP

Veteran
I grew the MKU when it first came out,got 3 fems from 5 seeds,kinda stretchy,longest pheno went 80 days.Pretty good potency,I made some good semi-bubble from one.
Havent grown the other seeds yet but I'm hoping to find a more flavorfull shorter pheno.

Havent grown SAGE n Sour but I have grown a pack of SAGE and it is somewhat variable,the Haze phenos are rather unmanagable but if you get one thats a good mix it is a very good strain.

JLP

G

SAGE on its own is awesome, IMO. I ended up keeping three mom's out of a single pack, that was 3 years ago. I have since kept one shorty Indy looking pheno with a specatular Haze high, too much will knock ya out. That pheno is ~75 days, and all ranged from 70-85 days.

ES