What's new
  • Please note members who been with us for more than 10 years have been upgraded to "Veteran" status and will receive exclusive benefits. If you wish to find out more about this or support IcMag and get same benefits, check this thread here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

New England Growers and Medical Users

dan_kass

Whats up ACP and Koko:)

ACP, not sure if that's a C99 poking her head out of the tent but that fan leaf in the middle of the photo reminds me of the original Princess cut. Regardless, she looks wonderful:)

Phips, feel free to email me at dan_kass@hushmail.com so I can give u a description of what I look like....just in case u make it on NYE. I didn't get a chance to copy yours before u cancelled ur account....hope everything is ok with u. I'll make sure to bring some F1 YumCafe' X Hash Plant seeds (of which I have a few hundred) for u just in case;)

keep it secret, keep it safe
~DK

admiralcornport

thanks! that was a chem x ? x c99 very interesting stuff...

picture.php

UndaHeat

NEW ENGLAND GROWERS UNITE! Hell yeah first I've post been lurking a while.... What's up? First off I'd like to say there is tons of great info on this site thanks everyone! I live in Maine and yeah some people around here have a way with things.... Nice to see us included -UndaHeat reporting for duty-

bat1327

looking to move to new hampshire or vermont from florida in next year ( I know from hot to cold???? --- sept. temp. one day 93 and 119 heat index ,that is surface of the sun) great to see a team N.E. thread

FatBlunt420

Killin' Zombies!
ICMag Donor
Veteran
hey everyone, was busy doing family shit the last todays.
kokonut, undaheat, bat. - thanks for showing you support. this thread is growing daily. i love it
bat - im w my buddy from florida now. hes up for xmas. good choice in moving up, florida is extremely strict. my friend got a felony for under an oz (of crap weed ).
Admril - beautiful pics, im getting a new camera soon. mines a old ass sony 3.2mp. so ill have some nice pics up soon.

And :respect: to all

H

heavy dank nugg

dont like the name unda heat...I cant trust anyone who uses a police refrence for a user name...extreamly sketchy....

dan_kass

FB420, have u ever heard of a strain from the Portland area called MLB? Smoked some last year along with some AK from the same area.

UndaHeat

dont like the name unda heat...I cant trust anyone who uses a police refrence for a user name...extreamly sketchy....

Sorry you don't like my name... No pun intended and considering that was my first post this being my second I'm not gonna argue I don't have the rep here... I dont find Undaheat sketchy as there're many more creative user names out there. My bad I guess...

Sounds like Ct is going strong in this thread... K+
Running Mandala genetics (sadhu and hashberry), E&F, Scrog, under a thouwi in Ct.
Its nice stuff but looking to expand the strain selection...
PMs are open...

Hope everyone is enjoying this snow

Doobie Nyce

upsetting the setup
ICMag Donor
whats up crew.. central Maine here. Got some Mandala 1 and Skunk 1. Lots of other stuff too really. Out on bail right now... not growing too much for a while. But I'll be back!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

picture.php

picture.php

dan_kass

Stalldaworld, that's what i'm talkin about....a few more posts and i'll b able to PM. The only mom I have right now is Sensi's Hash Plant but unless commercial is your thing I doubt u'd want it cuz it's nothing special. But in a few weeks i'll have moms of F3 Yumbolt X Cafe' Girl (YumCafe), Chronic X YumCafe, WW X YumCafe, YumCafe(F2) X Hash Plant and an unknown purple variety that was found in some Cali weed, could b Urkle, GDP, The Purps or the craps ;)

Also, I was gifted about 50 seeds from a cat who has been growing the same outdoor herb in the Danbury area for the last 20 or more years. He's been collecting pollen from the best males each year and using it on his best females so chances are this is a highly inbreed variety....but it's totally acclimated to CT. 10 seeds were started on friday @ around 10:30pm and I haven't seen them since so hopefully i'm greeted with a surprise later on today.

~DK

UndaHeat

NICE PICS! Just outta curiosity have any fellow Maine growers heard of Maine Skunk??? From what the old timers have said it's been around 20+ years?? I was gifted some a couple years back really good stuff (long gone now I just flowered the seeds ...) anyone else have an experience with it??

FatBlunt420

Killin' Zombies!
ICMag Donor
Veteran
doobie, great pics, keep it up! :watchplant:

dan, unda, i heavnt heard of ether strains, im a new mainer.

im making a seed list. im waiting for the new rez seeds to drop, probably going with double chemdog, hash plant from sensi seeds, and killer queen from rez / dutchgrown. :canabis:

i did the light upgrade!!! 8" hoods, can 100. e z cloner

my friend left his 12.2 mp camera here, ill have it for a week, so ill get some nice pictures up soon.

dan_kass

FatBlunt, really? Sensi Hash Plant? Well my advice would be to buy 2 or 3 packs at least and grow them ALL to see if u can find a good one...but honestly if you're looking for a good Hash Plant variety from Sensi I would try their G13/HP (Nice Guy) cuz the one I tried a few years ago blows my HP away. To be honest, Sensi has lost most of it's credibility with me and if I was spending my own money (HP seeds were a gift) it wouldn't go to them cuz u just never know what you're gonna get. The best Sensi strain I had was Cal Indica back in '97 or '98, it tasted like fucking bananas...but was a weak yielder. Regardless, good luck and I hope u find a good one.

H

heavy dank nugg

fatblunt i got to agree with d k. sensi has gone way down hill...mr nice. is a much better option.....rez has the genetics ....no doubt. merry chritmass everyone

FatBlunt420

Killin' Zombies!
ICMag Donor
Veteran
haha, thanks alot guys, ill make the change.
but one thing is for sure, my gardens been incomplete with out some rez genetics, finally going to change that.

i just hooked up my hoods, lights and new can 100 in tent one. i have to wait for tent 2 to be off for me to change hoods and shit. i cant wait to get the e z cloner up. going to work on that now.. thanks again. :respect:

FatBlunt420

Killin' Zombies!
ICMag Donor
Veteran
got some pic updates.
new lights. E Z cloner with 4 foot T5's
-=- new lights, 400w MH(left) 600w HPS (right, next to can100)
picture.php

-=- E Z Cloner
picture.php

-=- close up, its full now
picture.php

-=-

dan_kass

Damn FB you're not messin' around...things are definitely looking good up your way and I guess Xmas done come early ;)

Just wondering...are you sucking thru your filter and then thru the lights because you only have one exhaust fan? Just trying to figure out what your thought process is but as long as it's keeping things at the right temps then there's nothing wrong with killin' two birds with one stone.

Also, if you're renting (or not) then you might want to throw some plastic under the EZ-Cloner just in case it leaks...nothing worse then losing a security deposit or creating a mold zone.

Doobie Nyce, lovely pics and congrats on being free...hope it's long term

outkastt, hello :)

Please forgive the out of orderness but I'm a scatterbrain ;)

Wish I had a camera to show my set up but I don't so a verbal update will have to do. I have 14 HP clones @ 23 days of 12/12 that are already starting to resin up nicely and are easily a week and a half ahead of where they were last run...I would attribute this to running bottled Co2 @ 1500ppm, adding liquid Koolbloom and adding tap water conditioner due to the Chloramine in my tap water.

I'm not using a digital Co2 monitor/controller so here's how I figure out my ppm...500 (room size in cubic feet) x .0015 (desired ppm) = .75 cf/hr divided by 3 (flow rate) = .25 x 60mins = 15 minutes on time to bring the room up to 1500ppm. Co2 is definitely wasted because my setup isn't 100% sealed but refills are fairly cheap and I always have an extra bottle at the ready.

Plants are in 1gal grow bags of a soilless mix of 2 parts Fafard Growing Mix 2, 1 part worm casting, 1 part perlite so they aren't what I would call "perfect" but they are ok. I feed with GH Micro, Bloom, Koolbloom and GO CalMag at different rates depending on what week it is...but I will try and cut out all nitrogen @ day 35 like the coco guys and gals are doing to see if it helps with a better tasting end product...I'll be giving the 14 that went in on the 1st a good flush this week as my runoff is already a bit higher then i'd like @ 1600/1700ppm so I'm gonna drop it down to around 800/1000...Ph is @ 6/6.3 which is right where it should be.

Ok so 14 HP cuts are @ 23 days, 5 HP cuts are @ 12 days along with the purple bag seed (which I believe is an outdoor strain from the West Coast but could be wrong...looks like a nice skunk to me) and 1 HP cut is @ 8 days along with the following seed plants; 5 F1 Chronic X YumCafe(f1 male), 3 F1 Sensi Nice Guy (G13/HP) X Sensi HP (one of which is a male), 1 F1 Nirvana WW X YumCafe(f1 male), 5 F3 YumCafe and 2 F1 YumCafe(f2 female) X HP. Another 15 HP cuts are moving in later today.

I don't know exactly how to write this one so if I get it wrong feel free to correct me ;) In veg @ 19 days are 5 F1 YumCafe(f1 female)/WW X YumCafe(f2 male) X HP. The initial cross was a female F1 YumCafe X a male Nirvana WW. Then an F1 female of the YumCafe X WW was crossed to an F2 YumCafe male and then those seeds were grown out and crossed to a Sensi HP male. It's a mutt just like me :)

I know it's pollen chunkin' at it's worst but I haven't bought seeds since 2000 so it is what it is. I've just been way too sketched out to buy seeds online without a safe place to send them and believe me, it hurts when I think about how many strains I've seen online since I first started reading these boards...anyone remember the old Hemp BC boards around '95ish? That's how long I've been around. The only seeds I ever got in the mail were sent to me by Mr. Soul...C88 in '97 and then Cafe' Girl in '98 (along with a sample of his Princess mom...super tasty/stoney), and I'm not positive that he was from there but the return addy on the package said Boston, MA so there's a good possibility he was a fellow New Englander :)

Ok...my flowering room is 7'x7'x10' and is setup as a stadium w/ 5 shelves per side and 4 vertical bare bulb 600w hps. Cooling is done with a 1 ton portable A/C unit recess mounted at light level and heating is just a run of the mill 1500w electric heater on the floor. The A/C has a timer built into it so I have it set to only come on when the lights are on and the heater is on one of those cheesy 15 minute minimum on timers...it serves the purpose. Stink control is done with a Can 75 w/ 8" HO fan vented outdoors. Not the best setup for seed plants but I have to do the best with what I have.

My veg area is kind of small @ 4'x3'x12' but it will be increased soon...it's lit with a 1000mh and has 3 HP moms in 7gal DWC buckets along with a few seedlings and clones. In a separate area is a 4'x2' 4 bulb florescent light for clones/preveg. Clones are rooted in GH Rapid Rooters @ 50 per tray w/ high domes that have the two vents on top. This batch the Rapid Rooters were soaked in Dutch Master APS and clones were dipped in Dutch Master Replicator but I won't be using either of these again as I find them pretty much unnecessary. The APS smells like mint which is nice ;)

I guess that's about it...hope everyone has a safe and happy Xmas/Holiday and may santa fill all your sacks with dank :)

:deadxmas:Danny K

p.s. I talked to a friend from Cali the other day who stopped home before heading down to Florida for the Phish NYE run and when he gets back home he's gonna try his hardest to send me a cut of Blue Dream and Mendo Purps so my fingers are crossed.

p.p.s. Does anyone know how to check and see who gave you positive and negative rep? I was at 17 yesterday and now I'm at 11...that's a serious drop no? Must be Francos minions in GHS forum...I made a comment about how much grass they were smoking of the Super Lemon Haze and that if it was a cup winner why do they need to smoke an 8" cone of it...don't think they liked that very much ;) Seriously though, I don't consider my herb to be anything special but after a few tokes I'm BURNT and I've been puffin' for almost 20 years. It's not like I came right out and called them hacks or anything, I was just statin'....not hatin'

Latest posts

Latest posts