What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

I want to buy a pocket sized Vape.

#1cheesebuds

Veteran
In the market for a pocket vaporizer that I can take anywhere. it has to be a dry one. Also I'm not looking to break the bank. $$ preferably not $$$.

I just checked out a store around my neighborhood that has a bunch for sale but their way over my price range. I thought about ordering online from maybe like eBay or Amazon or some Vape website maybe they would be cheaper at least a little bit anyway.

So if i could get your thoughts, advice and opinions please cuz I'm ready to buy one soon.

Thanks.

Paddi

GanjaGrower
Veteran
I love my Pax 3.
I´ve been smoking weed in many different pipes and other devices.
Meeting Pax was the best smoke-thing that has happened to me since starting smoking weed more than 30 years ago.

Best luck bro :)

P :smoke: :smoker:

Ringodoggie

Premium user
420giveaway
If you want a battery powered vape it is hard to beat the Fury2 from Healthy Rips.

As Paddi said, the Pax 3 is pretty nice.

The Arizer ArGo is also a very nice portable.

All three are for dry herb.

sodgod

The pax 3 and Fury2 are a bit higher in price but probably worth it. I've been looking at pulsar dry herb vaporizer. Its only $70 but not sure how good it is.

There is also this nucleus dry herb vaporizer for $40 that sounds really cheap though.

Anyone have one, or heard about it?

Green Squall

Cheesebuds - Most places will match online prices. Brick and Mortar stores are hurtin' nowadays.

I don't vape as much as I used to, but I still occasionally use the AirVape XS. Very nice, sleek little unit.

I bought the Atmos Jump for $35 Ebay It's a true vape toasts nicely. The heating chamber is small, It is in my opinion, only suitable for use with kief or hash. You won't make clouds with it, a bit hard to hit, but it works.

yardgrazer

I did a brief tour of some cheap portables, Atmos pen that's still kicking around, was ok but never crazy about it. Some other pen that isn't that memorable. And a Fenix that was ok at first, but eventually it overheated and not great things happened to it (thankfully it was winter and I tossed it in the snow when I realized something was really wrong).

Got a Pax 3 a few weeks ago. I like that thing. Works much better for me than the others, and it's a lot more discrete. Not cheap though.

AgentPothead

Just this guy, ya know?
I don't vape, but isn't juul the shitty commercialized brand and the only thing it had going for it was that it advertised to teenagers so now it's huge with teenagers?

sodgod

I don't vape, but isn't juul the shitty commercialized brand and the only thing it had going for it was that it advertised to teenagers so now it's huge with teenagers?

Yeah its a cheap ecig you can buy from any gas station. its his first post and I think his whole goal was posting a link to his website.

Midnight Tokar

Veteran
No offense dude, but technology has come so far since the MFLB, especially considering the price tag.
While that is probably true, the thing the MFLB has going for it that the others don't is that it's practically indestructible. There aren't really many viable choices for small, portable flower vapes that will last a long time.
I think mine is around 5 years old and with the exception of replacing batteries it's like new. No, it won't give hits like a Volcano nor massive hits like an oil vape but for those times when you want to be very discreet it does what it's supposed to do.

Ringodoggie

Premium user
420giveaway
I still have my original MFLB and I never cared for it but there is an entire cult of people who still totally love them. FC has a billion page thread on it.

One thing for sure... they are consistent. I don't care for the 'sip' style. I like huge clouds like I get from the E-Nano or my home made Vaponic. The Fury2 is a great 'carry' vape. Especially if you're in a non-legal state and discretion is advised.

When it gets right down to it, it's all about what you want as an individual, different than me and the others. Try them all.... that's what I did. LOL

H

hard rain

If you have large pockets the storz and bickel mighty is great. It is also very expensive so you need deep pockets as well. It is large for a pocket vape but I can get it in my jeans pocket and some other pants.

Still have a MFLB collecting dust.

superx

Veteran
Very large pockets indeed,(the mighty resembles a walkie talkie ) if he was to go down this route he would be much better availing of the smaller of the mighty version which is the crafty, there was problems with longevity of its battery life, though i believe this problem has been overcome. Again like the pax 3 these are expensive devices.

The most recent vape added to my collection is the boundless cf, Small, fits quite snug into the palm of my hand and very pocket size, it vapes both green & resins and only takes 20 sec to heat up. Its hybrid (convection and conduction) cost me 90 euro, its draw back is the battery life, while its not great in this area you will get 2-3 sessions out of it while on the go.
I have learned to adapt to this amount as my consumption through the vape seems to be decreasing over time. Out of all the vapes i have, each one has there wonderful use..

#1cheesebuds

Veteran
I was thinking about getting the Pulsar APX 2 Dry Kit. Are these any good?Because they're definitely more in my price range and the right size I'm looking for.

Thanks for all your advice and opinions about what to buy Bros. I will look into all of them and check them out, but I can only buy one so I have to pick the best one for the Long term.