What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

U sarajevu

Sashstein

Hi all,

I'll write this in English so as to make it easier for me to rule fast. I'm currently in Sarajevo until Saturday and trying hard to find out where I can find some good bud or bud altogether. I then go to Teslic for two more weeks.

I'm From Sarajevo originally but left here in 92 due to the war so I have no friends or contacts here.

I know you lot are a little far away but maybe you can put me in touch with someone who can help me out here or close by? I'm happy to pay top dollar as I'm from Australia and we pay $250-280 per ounce so 28g. Low/mid quality and not strains. Strains like northern lights or many others sell for $320-350 for 28g.

Any help would be appreciated.

Alex

Latest posts

Latest posts