What's new
  • Please note members who been with us for more than 10 years have been upgraded to "Veteran" status and will receive exclusive benefits. If you wish to find out more about this or support IcMag and get same benefits, check this thread here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

~BHO LOVERS~

sanke

This is a thread for all the butane hash oil lovers out there :dance013::jump:

Post up what type of oil you are smoking, how, whatever!!

Currently smoking some DJ short FLO oil that just finished purging , good stuff forsure. Using a nail and dome setup with a tripple perc straight roor.

-sanke

C

Classyathome

Soon to be moved to the hash forum...

BHO rocks tho - I've made a couple o' small batches...

B. Friendly

"IBIUBU" Sayeith the Dude
Veteran
torching hot knives of Purple Kush. Been smoking the same BHO for a few weeks now and it still gets me high. This batch was the bottom 20g's of a half p freezer baggie. Alot good crystals went into this batch.

theHIGHlander

european ganja growers
Veteran
never done,scared incase i blow ma face of or something....was it not a guy on hear that blown up his livingroom:yoinks:..and ended up in the jail??

keep it green
highlander

sanke

never done,scared incase i blow ma face of or something....was it not a guy on hear that blown up his livingroom:yoinks:..and ended up in the jail??

keep it green
highlander

never heard about that... as long as you do it in a well vented area without any open flames there is no risk...

Glad to see some oil heads on here :headbange:

theHIGHlander

european ganja growers
Veteran
never heard about that... as long as you do it in a well vented area without any open flames there is no risk...

Glad to see some oil heads on here :headbange:

i might read up on it.....i love smokeing ma buds though...worth a look i suppose....

am sure someone will jump in with a link,,,to the BHO guy blowing himself up....bro there were pics and all....patio doors got blown right off.....

please some1 post a link...just to prove am not trippin lol ..

keep it green
highlander

genkisan

Cannabrex Formulator
Veteran
I go thru about a gram a day if I am smokin.....mebbe a gram every 2-3 days if using only Cannabrex.

sanke

I go thru about a gram a day if I am smokin.....mebbe a gram every 2-3 days if using only Cannabrex.

thats a lot of oil :)

I smoke about .5 a day, cant smoke it in the morning makes me take afternoon naps every time lol.

Made some more oil today though, my dish is looking very nice :dance013: Ill have to post some pictures tomorrow

right now im puffin on a couple different kinds, mystery purple bho....casey jones bho...blue dream bho..casey fmcd and some mixed full melt bubble :D sticky..gooey...smoke it with ya louie

krunchbubble

Dear Haters, I Have So Much More For You To Be Mad
Veteran

krunchy delta-9 goodness........going to be making some after i get done trimming this purplebublegum.......harvest....ya ready?

sideshow

here is some honey good ness i made with the hopper
IMG_16661.jpg

Latest posts

Latest posts