What's new
  • Please note members who been with us for more than 10 years have been upgraded to "Veteran" status and will receive exclusive benefits. If you wish to find out more about this or support IcMag and get same benefits, check this thread here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

Honey QWISO Forum (lets show them why qwiso is the best)

dingbat

Please post your pics of some nice clear qwiso. Here are some of mine.

and heres some pictures of my new toy, my new favourite way to smoke oil!

BubsNugs

sweet lookin oil and thats quite the smokin aparatus I love me some nice QWISO rock hard beutiful honey oil.

Peace

dingbat

i made most of that honey qwiso into this budder, so ive never actually got to try it in oil form lol. got to try the last batch of budder on the globe, its amazing. cools the vapor down so you dont even know your smoking it and then all of the sudden it hits you like a truck.
Never had the chance to try a skillet. Would love to try one of yours HMK

dingbat

some oil i made today.

And some budder i made :D

let me know what you guys think. also would like to see some other peoples nice qwiso and budder pics!

dingbat

anyone know much about budder? hows my last batch look? The oil hits like a truck, the budder hits like a tank.

i would really like to see some other peoples honey qwiso and budder pics in here.

is there a term for high quality qwiso or honey qwiso like hqwiso? lol

shit im stoned

pearlemae

May your race always be in your favor
Veteran
DB what process do you us to make the budder Oh and some pics would be super nice. I've got a bunch of G13 popcorn buds and I'm dyin to try it.

dingbat

stuff i made today for a friend. Enjoy, i know i did! :muahaha:

bunch of QWISO

some amber glass made with QWISO

budder woot woot

glass and budder, the extra mound in the last 2 is jelly hash

decisions decisions :D

some honey looking QWISO i made for someone else today using only blonde kif. hard to see in the pic, i need a better camera.
Whats a good camera for taking good oil pics? LOL

KONY

Veteran
qwiso is only good if u for some reason can't make bubble.... its definetely not the best.

dingbat

qwiso is only good if u for some reason can't make bubble.... its definetely not the best.

looks like you need to do a little more research. qwiso has far more thc and other cannibinoids and far less impurities than bubble. which means not only is it a stronger high but its also healthier too.

Yah proper qwiso is pretty serious stuff. I made some for the first time yesterday using 3 mason jars full of frosty trim/popcorn with a 10 second shake and ended up with a few grams of beautiful see through oil.

I got so stoned off it yesterday my neighbor was mowing his grass and came right next to my window with his lawnmower. I had headphones on with loud music so the sound was muffled. Once he got right next to my window it was loud as shit, I thought it was a helicopter like 10 feet above my grow room and "OMG IM GETTIN RAIDED" is going through my head, then I realized it what it was and broke out laughing so hard, ahh I love qwiso :joint: