What's new
  • Please note members who been with us for more than 10 years have been upgraded to "Veteran" status and will receive exclusive benefits. If you wish to find out more about this or support IcMag and get same benefits, check this thread here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

So...what's up today?

Capt.Ahab

Feeding the ducks with a bun.
Veteran
Ive got another 6 pointer to skin and quarter.
Sat on stand for five hours yesterday only to get a shot at literally the last legal minute of the day.
Went home, had some dinner and went back and found him.
Only ran about 100 yards but he went into the thickest damn stuff in the area.
Ever try dragging about 170 lbs of dead weight through the thickest brush you can imagine in the dark? LOL. Go forward a few feet, bust down the brush, grab antlers, pull . Repeat. Wow. Talk about a cardio workout...
I actually got turned around and had to climb a tree to get my bearings.
Luckily I could see a light about a couple hundred yards away that allowed me to get back on course.
I gotta admit Im a bit sore this morning.

Babbabud

Bodhisattva of the Earth
ICMag Donor
Veteran
gonna harvest the last two plants of the 2018 outdoor season today ... woooopeeeee !!!!

St. Phatty

gonna harvest the last two plants of the 2018 outdoor season today ... woooopeeeee !!!!

I'm almost there.

Got a Grape OG cross and a Blue OG cross, that both went Sativa.

It rained a 1/4 inch yesterday, so now the mold inspection is more necessary.

The Grape OG cross is near finished anyway.

The Blue OG needs a few more weeks and is smelling great and has decent resin. She's had 12+ weeks but Sativas will be Sativas.

I risked 1/6 ounce of Gold and played $200 on Mega-Millions once the meaning of "paying out $1.60 on the $1" meant.

It's possible that state lotteries are better for semi-professional gambling, because they have better odds on the winning of small amounts. Won $42 with 4 of 6 numbers on the Mega-bucks, when the jackpot was $8.5 million.

Of course, gambling is a study in human nature, and I guess machine design. The bar code reader people use on the lottery machine at the supermarket is very imperfect. People accept its verdict at final, but it ain't.

Also, the Oregon state lottery website is very imperfect. It lists the wrong numbers sometimes for 'winning numbers'. I had 3 tickets that won 3/6, which nets you exactly $1. Not an important amount, but an important lesson.

I'm thinking about going back to the supermarket and stealing the bin full of partially checked tickets AKA Garbage. BUT - I don't think many people will use the bar code reader to check out last night's Mega Millions ticket, they will do it manually. So then it becomes a matter of figuring out when there really are potentially valuable tickets in the bin next to the lottery machine, before the store threatens to call the cops on me. :tiphat:

I talked to one guy whose wife distracted him when he was picking numbers on Megabucks, about 20 years ago. He was going to pick 12 as his final number, and hit 11 when his wife distracted him. They won $900, and would have won about $1.3 Million is he had picked the 12. They are still together. How's that for a love story ? :huggg:

Putembk

One Toke Over The Line
Premium user
Morning all. Will be harvesting today. Be back this afternoon. Will take frequent breaks and stop in and lurk for a few minutes but it is hard to type with surgical gloves on....later.

Putembk

One Toke Over The Line
Premium user
Taking a break. One done and one to do. I don't particularly enjoy trimming but I make the best of it. I have Pandora turned on to my favorite tunes....a little country...a little classic vinyl and an bit of southern rebel rock. Makes the day go quicker and I can keep my mind on the task at hand......

Gonna check out the news and get back at it.....

Mr.Miner

Nice fall day here, today. Worked, came home and took care of my buddy (my black lab/pit mix) and then headed out for his walk and then going to a yoga class. I am stiff as a 47 year-old board right about now.

Putembk

One Toke Over The Line
Premium user
Spent most of the day cutting down two Lemon Betty plants. Great pot and great yield. Cut them down and trimmed the fan leaves and some sugar leaves in prep for a dry trim next week.

Getting ready to watch game 2 of the series.

Here is a pic of my efforts.....

picture.php

Putembk

One Toke Over The Line
Premium user
Morning. Everybody must be off to a late start today. Yesterdays trimming is done and hanging. Today I need to up-pot getting ready for the nest round. Haven't decided what flavor to go with yet. Need to check what is already in jars and what is coming in order to decide.

Just harvested Lemon Betty and Lucinda is cooking in the flower tent along with Sweet Tooth.....decisions decisions.

St. Phatty

Spent most of the day cutting down two Lemon Betty plants. Great pot and great yield. Cut them down and trimmed the fan leaves and some sugar leaves in prep for a dry trim next week.

Looks like you invested in the grow-enclosure. Having damaged a room with mold, I understand the need.

I looked up the basic conditions for diamond fabrication.

725,000 psi & 2730 degrees F (about the melting point of Steel.)

Now if I could just figure out how to get decent health care in the USA. A friend told me to "just check out the state health care website."

Long story short, if you are "middle class" financially, you may need to win the Lottery.

How much fluids do you guys drink in the morning ? I drink 2x 12 ounce cups of coffee, and about a pint of water, maybe a quart overall. Turns me into a human urine machine.

Putembk

One Toke Over The Line
Premium user
@ Phatty. I have prostrate cancer. I am taking the nonsurgical approach. I take two types of meds....one to help my flow and the other to shrink my prostate.

I drink tons of water to keep my system flushed. I used to have to pee every 15 minutes....sudden urges and couldn't hold it. Couldn't make it to the bathroom without.....well...you know.

Couldn't pee past my toes....now with the meds I can piss across the street. Kind of screwed up my sex life though....

Getting old is so much fun.

St. Phatty

One of the first seed lines I ever grew, began an obsession with citrus flavored weed that follows me to this day.

I have found multiple Citrus smells in Mexican Sativa plants. The press brick seedy stuff that comes over the border - those seeds are worth getting.

Straight lime (I would call it 'dry', like a drink, not sweet), and a sweeter lime.

Not sure if they can still sell that lower grade Cannabis, with all the over-supply occurring in the US.

I have found multiple Citrus smells in Mexican Sativa plants. The press brick seedy stuff that comes over the border - those seeds are worth getting.

Straight lime (I would call it 'dry', like a drink, not sweet), and a sweeter lime.

Not sure if they can still sell that lower grade Cannabis, with all the over-supply occurring in the US.
I coveted proper East Coast Sour Diesel for its lemony undertones, that limonene gets me every time, don't know what it is, but I find the most racy of sativas calming as long as they're citrus flavored, the mysteries of biology.

Putembk

One Toke Over The Line
Premium user
Evening all. Great day. Mixed soil in prep for moving to 5 gal pots. Thought I would get this done today.....fire me.... Sold my daughters car for her and took the wife out to dinner.

I, myself am rewarding myself for my efforts. Watching the local Basketball team, sipping on vodka and smoking Jackie O just before switching to a nice Incica for bed. Legend OG.

Gotta do what I didn't finish today plus other necessary duties of a perpetual indoor grow.

Enjoy tasting your herb tonight guys....I am....

St. Phatty

Had 2 periods of REM sleep last night. That hasn't happened for 5+ years.

First the "shopping for condo's near the beach" dream.

Then, a new one. "Watching some guys start a controlled burn across from a large motel" dream.

The winds picked up to about 50 miles per hour and then there was fire spotting all over the motel.

Then I woke up, wondering if I was negligent. Not sure who started the controlled burn.