What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

Earliest Outdoor Indica...

MJPassion

Observer
ICMag Donor
Veteran
I'm at 48 parallel Canada, somewhere on this planet the 20 years old genetic exist always, I'm like you, I'm searching that, for the moment I work with early genetics that have ruderalis in, and I don't like that so much. :tiphat:
I've got a few seeds that I was gifted from a guy way up north in Canada. He said he'd take the seed and toss a few in various places around the cows pastures andd take what popped up. He said that he had been doing that for 20+ years before jumping on the boards and gifting a few of those seeds out. He lived at 50N & in Ontario if i recall correctly. Plants displayed dark magenta purple hairs on dark green BLD plants with a fairly short stature. At 38N the plants act like auto flowering varieties out doors and will not revert to veg state. I doubt there is any ruderalis in these genetics as D. didn't know anything about autoflowers. I don't recall when he said he would harvest but probably mid to end of Sept would be a good guess.

This sounds exactly like what you are looking for, IMO.
The variety was given the name Royal Purple. I don't thin you will find much info on it other than what is posted at skunk mag forums, but they're not free to read.

ramse

Hybrids From Hell:
a lot of varieties for outdoor, tested in northern climates. The description of the strain indicates the latitude and relative harvest time
a strain of proven reliability is their LEB27 V2

Classic Seeds: Purpurea Tensinesus F2
...the original name would be Purpurea Ticinensis, a strain selected in Ticino (Swiss Italian canton.) It was cultivated at 1300 m altitude on the Ticinese mountains... indicated as sativa, but with effects mostly indica... very relaxing at the body level.
It seems to me that Ace seeds has also proposed it... in pure or crossed form... I do not remember

you could look too,

Derg Corra Collective:

Leb27

M39 F2 - SSSC M39 aka. “Shiva” (= old NL/Sk)

Vashon Seed & Mercantile:

Vashon Early Bird

Mate Dave

Propagator
ICMag Donor
Veteran
The earliest stuff I seen this year was AK 47 although not an indica it does what it should. Perhaps early pearl or early girl are faster I dunno yet.

Hold Your Fire

Finding my way back home
Veteran
No chance you can make it till the end of Sept.?

That would allow you better options.

Not sure anything but autos is really done by Sept 15.