What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

Strawberries and cream x chem haze

Spaventa

Veteran
In a few more days they will get into it and start motoring, no doubts. I usually run a root stimulant at this point. It has a side effect of reducing stress which is nice after transplant. Nice fat leaves are cool :)

mr.brunch

Veteran
420giveaway
I forgot to add, I gave them a little feed after the picture and from the look of it this morning they liked it.
Thanks for looking in guys

mr.brunch

Veteran
420giveaway
They are coming along.. preflower signs on one so far-
But is it a calyx or a nut?

picture.php

My money would be on calyx... but I’m not 100%. They are all around 9-10 inches tall now and I am considering flipping them... any thoughts?

DARKSIDER

Official Seed Tester
ICMag Donor
Veteran
420giveaway
They are coming along.. preflower signs on one so far-
But is it a calyx or a nut?

View Image

My money would be on calyx... but I’m not 100%. They are all around 9-10 inches tall now and I am considering flipping them... any thoughts?

My thoughts is calyx but im no expert and my eyes aint the best maybe the more experienced will look in and confirm. And if they stretch like mine... flipping now will be a good idea either way your choice will be good stay safe :)

mr.brunch

Veteran
420giveaway
I haven’t flipped yet... they seem to be quite short internode, and I will plant up to the first set when i repot, saving an inch or two!
Still not sure on that preflower, but I have spotted a tiny hair on another plant, so they shouldn’t be far off showing their sex.
I removed the shelf so they are now on the floor with the fan in my preferred position:

picture.php

They are drying out daily, so I will be glad to repot. :tiphat:

mr.brunch

Veteran
420giveaway
Here’s the first little preflower, declaring her intentions...
picture.php

I have 3 suspected males so far, and four plants that are a little shy to show themselves. I expect I will flip in a day or two to find out who is who as the suspense is killing me!

mr.brunch

Veteran
420giveaway
Ok , I’ve still not flipped yet .... I got 3 ladies, 4 chopped males and one that I can’t tell yet. I repotted the 3 girls into 20L buckets today and killed the boys, and I’ve left the other one for now. The plan is to give them a couple of days to settle in , then flip. As soon as the shy one declares itself I will either repot or chop.
I will put a picture or two up later

DARKSIDER

Official Seed Tester
ICMag Donor
Veteran
420giveaway
Ok , I’ve still not flipped yet .... I got 3 ladies, 4 chopped males and one that I can’t tell yet. I repotted the 3 girls into 20L buckets today and killed the boys, and I’ve left the other one for now. The plan is to give them a couple of days to settle in , then flip. As soon as the shy one declares itself I will either repot or chop.
I will put a picture or two up later

shame about the males would of been good if all female :biggrin:

look forward to the photos my friend stay safe :tiphat:

mr.brunch

Veteran
420giveaway
shame about the males would of been good if all female :biggrin:

look forward to the photos my friend stay safe :tiphat:

Thank you mate:tiphat:
yes ... I suppose another lady or two would have been good ...that’s the drawback with regular seeds I suppose - but when the trade off is genetics like these, it’s just got to be done!

mr.brunch

Veteran
420giveaway
Here they are, 3 ladies and one undecided....

#1:
picture.php

#2:
picture.php

#3:
picture.php

And as yet un-numbered:
picture.php

They are all between 12 and 14 inches tall now , and definitely mature enough... leaves are alternating etc. - they had 4 weeks of slow , natural veg, 3 weeks under the light so I think it’s time to flip them over tonight.
I am suspecting that the undeclared plant is a boy , but I’ll know soon enough. :tiphat:

DARKSIDER

Official Seed Tester
ICMag Donor
Veteran
420giveaway
Coming along nicely mr brunch lets hope the fourth one is a lady shaping up nice :tiphat:

mr.brunch

Veteran
420giveaway
Well I thought I’d wait until the last one declared before updating... unfortunately it was a shy lad all along.... one day I wasn’t sure, then less than 24 hrs later-boom- nuts everywhere!!

So we have 3 healthy girls who are 10 days into flower, two with an open structure and one slightly tighter. I have been tucking the big fans back to allow side branches to come through, and I gave them a good feed today.
I repotted into the final buckets only 2 days before flipping so I imagine they are also rooting like mad.

Here they are,

#1:

picture.php

#2:

picture.php

And #3:

picture.php

Until next update!

Illuminate

Keyboard Warrior
Veteran
Sweet ive already got some nuts though, plants look nice..do the parentals have a strawberry smell?

mr.brunch

Veteran
420giveaway
There’s definitely a twang in the air when I open the tent , and they’ve had a nice smell to them even while vegging. I am expecting they will be stinkers.

mr.brunch

Veteran
420giveaway
Thanks mate, I will be interested to see how much they stretch... I’ve got some bamboo sticks and string standing by just in case...

Latest posts

Latest posts