What's new
  • Please note members who been with us for more than 10 years have been upgraded to "Veteran" status and will receive exclusive benefits. If you wish to find out more about this or support IcMag and get same benefits, check this thread here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

Zamaldelica x Kali China feminized

Fronk

3 phenos

3 phenos

Beautiful strain... 🙋*♂️

Attachments

• CDA14D72-FF56-46AD-8385-B20AC4115250.jpg
    CDA14D72-FF56-46AD-8385-B20AC4115250.jpg
    55.3 KB · Views: 79
  • C28AC8F4-5C0E-42F4-9CBF-BF12F698838A.jpg
    C28AC8F4-5C0E-42F4-9CBF-BF12F698838A.jpg
    70.4 KB · Views: 77
  • C71556E4-6204-4E24-9E29-637C227C0FF4.jpg
    C71556E4-6204-4E24-9E29-637C227C0FF4.jpg
    69.8 KB · Views: 74

dubi

ACE Seeds Breeder
Vendor
Veteran
Hi Kijell,

Sorry for the delay in the reply. Yeah she looked close to perfect harvest time in your last update. :yes:

Hope you are satisfied with the terpenes and effects of this hybrid. Creamy, candy and mango aromas are quite common with this hybrid.
How are the aromas and taste now post harvest, after drying and a bit of curing process ?

Are the minty/menthol aromas still present in the finished product ?
Those minty/menthol terpenes are quite elusive to find nowadays in cannabis genepool (i used to find them in old Hawaiian Maui plants).
Please, let us know your opinion about your Zamaldelica x Kali China flowers when you have the chance.
Thanks for sharing your growing experience with us! :)

Hello Dubi :tiphat:

Here are some new pictures at Day 60 from this beautiful plant.
Terpene profile changed again a bit, lost most of its mango fruity flavour and went more in the Bubblegum Ice Mint/Menthol direction. Never smelled anything like this! Amazing!
You think she is ready in 2-3 Days?

Sadly I cant take her out it is very tight in here and she is in the corner. I tried taking a picture with a flashlight and the other 2 photos I tried taking out the redness a bit.

dubi

ACE Seeds Breeder
Vendor
Veteran
Lovely orfeas :tiphat:

A pleasure to know you are giving a try to this tasty sativa/indica hybrid. The structure of your Zamaldelica x Kali China leans towards the Zamaldelica elite mother, while the flowering is 'pure' Kali China.

What's your opinion about her ? Did you have the chance to start to smoke her ot it's still too early ?

Have a lovely weekend friend :)

Autumnal colours at day 53 triggering final countdown

:tiphat::tiphat:

dubi

ACE Seeds Breeder
Vendor
Veteran
Welcome Fronk :)

A pleasure to see your first post here on ICMag with Zamaldelica x KaliChina finished pics :yes: The first pheno is more Kali China influenced, while the other 2 lean more towards Zamaldelica elite.

What kind of terpene profiles are you finding among the different phenos ? Please, let us know your opinion after drying and a bit of curing. Thanks for posting!

Beautiful strain... 🙋*♂️

Kijell

Hi Kijell,

Sorry for the delay in the reply. Yeah she looked close to perfect harvest time in your last update. :yes:

Hope you are satisfied with the terpenes and effects of this hybrid. Creamy, candy and mango aromas are quite common with this hybrid.
How are the aromas and taste now post harvest, after drying and a bit of curing process ?

Are the minty/menthol aromas still present in the finished product ?
Those minty/menthol terpenes are quite elusive to find nowadays in cannabis genepool (i used to find them in old Hawaiian Maui plants).
Please, let us know your opinion about your Zamaldelica x Kali China flowers when you have the chance.
Thanks for sharing your growing experience with us! :)

This strain is insane. Very sticky buds. Yield was also fine for me.

After 7 weeks of curing:
When you open the jar it smells more like tropic fruits, but when you grind/break the buds there is this really interesting aroma of bubblegum mint/pine flavour coming, reminds me of Cool Ice Vape Liquid.
It is more of a subtle mint smell but you def. think about it when you smell it. This strain has a really noble complex flavour.

Yes I believe that this mint/pine flavours could be quite rare, never had anything like this. Expected more fruity flavours but they are really in the background here.
When you exhale the smoke it is really fresh and bright in your mouth that is why it reminds me of this Cool Ice/Mint thing.
Really special.

It hits harder, sometimes I have to lay down for a few minutes. :D
After that you feel really good and kind of goofy. Very enjoyable high. Good balance of body and head high.

Top Strain!

dubi

ACE Seeds Breeder
Vendor
Veteran
Thanks also Kijell for the positive feedback on this one! :yes:

Zamaldelica elite mother along with Kali China (and Panama and PCK too) are my favorite lines and parental plants to produce the most remarkable, refined and complex terpene profiles within classic ACE Seeds genetics.

If you grow several Zamaldelica x Kali China females, the myriad of different and desirable terpenes you get are really astonishing: creamy, floral, musky, hashy, candy, incensey and very complex fruity terpenes.

The high is a very solid and strong hybrid effect due to Zamaldelica influence and its high THC content that goes in average further than 20 %. It's an excellent plant for extractions too. Without any doubt, one of the best sativa/indica hybrids we have produced up to date, and despite being a polyhybrid all the plants finish consistenly almost with the same size, flowering time and growing requirements.

Thanks again! :tiphat:

rlsmooth

Yep, been vaping some zam x kc this this week. After 5 months since it was jarred the aromas just make my mouth water. Complex floral odour, like walking in a big commercial greenhouse with lots of different flower species. Effect is very nice up high, with electric start and later developing towards calm and relaxed state.

paisajedehierba

Germinated 19-04-20_transplanted outdoors 19-05-10

Germinated 19-04-20_transplanted outdoors 19-05-10

Hi,
I have transplanted two ZamxKC outdoors. They have suffered because of cold nights with groundfrost early in the morning. ZamxKC 1 is more effected. ZamxKC 2 looks better. ZamxKC 2 is the stronger plant from the beginning. The branching of both looks healthy. I think they both have still a good chance to develop fine until Octobre.

Attachments

• ZamxKC 1 z.jpg
    ZamxKC 1 z.jpg
    87 KB · Views: 35
  • ZamxKC 2.jpg
    ZamxKC 2.jpg
    146 KB · Views: 42

Fronk

Welcome Fronk :)

A pleasure to see your first post here on ICMag with Zamaldelica x KaliChina finished pics :yes: The first pheno is more Kali China influenced, while the other 2 lean more towards Zamaldelica elite.

What kind of terpene profiles are you finding among the different phenos ? Please, let us know your opinion after drying and a bit of curing. Thanks for posting!

Hi dubi, thanks for the info.
Very unique strain for the connaisseurs.

The sativa pheno is more subtle and has a little funky/fermented smell to it.
Also fruity and some floral elements.
Absolute perfect for day.
More productive.

The more indica is a lot more pungent and more flavour.
Similar smell but more complex with some very interesting nearly ‘onion’ aroma to it but very fruity. Very unique
Outstanding smoke.
Less productive than the sativa pheno.

Fronk

Dried And cured

Dried And cured

3 different phenos dried and cured.

Attachments

• 04FA50FE-1255-49E5-B33E-A2709D2FB55A.jpg
    04FA50FE-1255-49E5-B33E-A2709D2FB55A.jpg
    42.1 KB · Views: 77
  • DFF0C5EA-69A9-4C58-9F83-43E18E243D35.jpg
    DFF0C5EA-69A9-4C58-9F83-43E18E243D35.jpg
    41.9 KB · Views: 77
  • FB9F1AF3-D189-44DC-9A90-6860D3BFF633.jpg
    FB9F1AF3-D189-44DC-9A90-6860D3BFF633.jpg
    46.9 KB · Views: 77

dubi

ACE Seeds Breeder
Vendor
Veteran
Short and accurate description of the outcome of this hybrid, rlsmooth :tiphat:

Yep, been vaping some zam x kc this this week. After 5 months since it was jarred the aromas just make my mouth water. Complex floral odour, like walking in a big commercial greenhouse with lots of different flower species. Effect is very nice up high, with electric start and later developing towards calm and relaxed state.

dubi

ACE Seeds Breeder
Vendor
Veteran
Thanks Fronk for sharing your opinion about Zamaldelica x Kali China. :)

I consider both Zamaldelica and Kali China as connaisseurs' strains, the cross between both as well.

Glad you are enjoying with every different pheno you have found.
The buds look simply delicious :yummy: Enjoy them!

Hi dubi, thanks for the info.
Very unique strain for the connaisseurs.

The sativa pheno is more subtle and has a little funky/fermented smell to it.
Also fruity and some floral elements.
Absolute perfect for day.
More productive.

The more indica is a lot more pungent and more flavour.
Similar smell but more complex with some very interesting nearly ‘onion’ aroma to it but very fruity. Very unique
Outstanding smoke.
Less productive than the sativa pheno.

TexasTea

Curious Cannivore
Veteran
This cross is not the strongest that Ace offers, but it has consistently been the very best IMO. And that is saying a lot because Ace is the best seedbank in the world! Last year she was my favorite smoke by far and this winter my small plant has repeated. The aromas are very complex with a heady mix of fruit, musk, roses and spices that you can't quite put your finger on. The effect is gentle and kind, not debilitating, long lasting and clear. Definitely puts you in just the right place. The smoke flavor is always delicious with that wonderful floral quality mixed with fruity candy. She turns a little citrus/lemony in the jar. An absolute delight and I'm so glad I have a few packs of these seeds.

StrongTree

indeed zam / kc is way at the top of my list...long veg / no topping... then clean up the lowers in early flower...this clone is looking more zam every day...this and oenj are nice "umbrella" plants....i agree with Tex... the terps are elusive.... i get an orange smell before finish at like 35-40 days...that orange fades prior to ripeness to what i think of as a blond kief smell by finish...i have pulled them mostly on the early side of the harvest window....once dried i get the minty and lemons thing...i also taste thai...just a bit of the grassy choco cacao thing ... also get a slight numbing of the lips...( so perhaps clove terps in there?...i'll check the analysis at the ace site

potency is just right for me....effect is very active sativa...stimulating but not racy at all. non-sedative so great for getting some work done...like some african strains has that alert awake energy...
picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

repuk

Altruistic Hazeist
Veteran
Syd_Barret: thanks! and you´re right this is a Golden Tiger #3 x Panama Goddess, wrong thread sorry!

Koondense

Veteran
Oh my,
that plant has some serious bud infestation, it's buds everywhere!! :D
Looks amazing repuk!

Cheers

StrongTree

Zamadelica X Kali China at about 5 weeks of flowering
running this plant continuously... must keep ZAMKC jar full:smokeit:....wonderful hybrid selection...sativa, flavors and effects but with indica flowering time and structure
this one was veged longtime... currently giving a orange citrus odor and resin is silver and sticky

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

Theorganicguy

After seven months of cure, it is finally time to shine for Chinadelica. Here are some bud shoots to admire the resin after maturing in a glass jar. Sticky, incensey, fruity and sugary.

attachment.php
attachment.php

Here's the end product:
attachment.php
attachment.php

Unmanageable, almost liquid, honey-like consistency at room temperatures. I had some difficulties collecting it after squishing it and even after a night in the freezer. I've never seen such results from flowers. I can't seem to use this strain for dry sift. Its resin it's almost too waxy and won't detach easily. The taste can't be explained with words. Must be personally tried!

Attachments

• IMG_5062.jpg
    IMG_5062.jpg
    47 KB · Views: 55
  • IMG_5066.jpg
    IMG_5066.jpg
    41.1 KB · Views: 59
  • IMG_5069.jpg
    IMG_5069.jpg
    58.8 KB · Views: 52
  • IMG_5075.jpg
    IMG_5075.jpg